Overthinking (Baku/Sero)

"Ehy, idiot, I-"
"Can we go another time?" Sero sighs as he sees Bakugou coming to him.
"Why? No, I don't-"
"I'm not in the mood," Sero says nonchalantly. He puts his hands in his pockets and just waits for Bakugou to leave him. He feels like shit.
"You could tell me that soon-"
"I know, I know but I just wanna take a nap and...maybe tomorrow, ok?"
Bakugou furrows his eyebrows. What's his problem? Sero doesn't just cancel last minute. It's not even last minute, it's last second.
"What's going o-"
"Nothing. I just don't feel like it."
"Ok, if you interrupt me again I will fucking beat your ass right now, I don't care," Bakugou shouts at him angrily.
"I don't fucking wanna see you right now!" Sero screams back.
"What the heck did I do?"
"Nothing, nothing. But I don't wanna see anyone. You get on my nerves. This whole day gets on my nerves. I don't wanna hang with you anymore."
Bakugou scoffs. "I don't know if you think I'm like your other sensitive ass friends but you could say that from the beginning instead of wasting my time."
"I'm sor-"
"Shut the fuck up," Bakugou says uninterestedly and turns around to go alone. He doesn't need Sero for this. He can ask Kirishima. He just doesn't want to go alone to the library because he's quickly bored and he wanted to grab something to eat too.
Sero sighs. He thinks about calling Bakugou again but then he shakes his head. If he's not in the mood, he's simply not in the mood. If it would be Kaminari he knows that he wouldn't be influenced by Sero's comportment. He would just go on babbling about everything. But Bakugou would just interrogate him as to why he was being so quiet and if he doesn't cooperate Bakugou would just get pissed. So, Sero rather stays back.

He goes into his room with slow steps, probably the slowest steps he ever took. He's even tired of going. He stops walking for a second but that doesn't help because standing around in one place is just as exhausting and he'd rather be tired in bed than in the middle of the lobby hall.
Sero waits to arrive in his room to plop into his bed. He stands up again because the bed feels weird, his body feels weird. He sits down in front of the window and looks out into the sky. Fucking clear blue sky and he's in his room, tears in his eyes and no one to talk to because he's a fucking nutcase.
What is wrong with me?
He wants to write with people, have an outdoor type of life and always have friends around him. He can have that he knows but somehow...he doesn't know what is wrong with his mind, somehow if he then starts to interact with other people he gets annoyed by them. He knows for a fact that they didn't do shit but he can't help himself to sigh or just ignore the person next to him if he feels like he feels now.
He hates this feeling. He feels like a pregnant woman in her eight months. One moment he feels like nothing, nothing matters, everyone around him is a fucking idiot, someone could walk up to him and say they live in a simulation and he wouldn't care, actually he would be happy that this is in fact not his real life. But then he realises that it is his real and only life and he could start crying.
Just like he will in a minute.
Sero chuckles to himself while shaking his head. He can't believe that he's such a pathetic piece of shit.
His phone starts ringing and he shakes his head harder.
Who the fuck is calling him?
With shaking hands Sero takes his phone out and sees that it is a call from fucking Mineta.
Mineta!
Sero stands up and throws his phone with full force against the wall. No phone would survive this. Maybe a Nokia, probably a Nokia. But not a thin-ass, feather feeling like smartphone.
Sero falls down on the floor and starts crying. He can't take that shit anymore.
One minute he feels like no one who's in their right mind would ever gonna like him and the next minute he feels like he has too many friends to handle. Always calling him, dragging him here and there, expecting him to be always the cool and happy guy.

He exhales loudly. When did someone ever ask him if he's actually alright? Bakugou did. Kaminari does all the time. But that's it. Why does he have so many people around him who don't give two fucks about him. That's fucking toxic. He's toxic. He always makes Bakugou mad. Why did he scream at him like that? That was uncalled for. He was the one who told Bakugou that he'll join him and here he was again shouting in his best friend's face that he was annoying. On the other side, he's kinda happy that it was Bakugou because like he said he's not that sensitive. Sero knows Bakugou can be emotional and he will be after that Sero knows that but he also knows that Bakugou will close the case once he apologises.