Boyfriend nr.3 (Kami/Baku)

"Bakugou-chaaan." Kaminari pops his head into my room.
"What?"
"Can I stay with you?" He asks innocently.
"Where is your boyfriend?" I arch an eyebrow and skip through the channels. There's literally nothing good to watch.
"Sero went home for the week."
"Where is your other boyfriend then?" I ask unbothered.
"He's training with Aizawa-sensei. Come on, Bakugou-chan."
"Your other boyfriend?"
"You're my other boyfriend! Don't you want me here or what?"
I turn my gaze to him for the first time and slightly lean my head to the side, "What did you say?"
"I-"
"So, I'm your third boyfriend? You put me after a fucking human tape and a person who thinks depression is a lifestyle? Tch. Yes, you can leave."
I roll my eyes and focus on the TV again.
"I can leave? This means I can stay too, right?" Denki says and closes my door.
"That's the only thing you heard?"
He plops next to me and kisses my cheek but I wipe it away, "Leave me alone."
"Just open Netflix if you can't find anything."
"Stop talking."
"I think they put the new chapter of John Wick on it."
"They did?"
"No."
"Fuck you."
"Alright, I'm kidding. They did yesterday I think." He chuckles.
"Really?"
"Yess, I swear."
"Alright, you can stay."
"Finally." He says, "So, I was thinking, right?"
"You do that too?"
"Shut up. Anyways..." He gets quieter suddenly.
I glance at him courtly and take the remote control to search for John Wick on Netflix. It better be there.
"What?" I ask when he still doesn't say anything.
"Do you...find me annoying?" He asks.
"I don't think I have to answer that."
"Alright alright. I'm always annoying. But like do I get on your nerves so much that-"
"I don't know where you're going with that but yes. Now, shut the fuck up or leave." I say and start the movie.
I don't know what he's doing or what he's trying to say but I don't really care.
"Bakugouu. Do you want me to go?"
"Yes." I just answer.
"Rude." He mutters, "But alright."
I smirk amused and mumble, "Bye. Thank you for checking up."
"Shut up." He slaps my arm and stands up.
When I notice that he's not coming back again like usual I raise my eyebrow, "Where the fuck are you going?"
"You said-"
"Get your ass here." I furrow my eyebrows and pat on the place next to me.
He pouts and comes back to lay next to me again. I pause the movie and turn from my stomach to my back.
"What's up?"
"Nothing, you're not listening anyway."
"I thought you just try these nonsense things so I tell you that I like you again. But you're acting weirder."
"Well yeah I wanna know if you like me."
I roll my eyes, "Do you want an essay? I told you so often, Denki."
"If you still like me." He looks away uncomfortably.
"What do you mean?"
"I feel like you're even more annoyed by me and that you always try to make me leave."
"Are you kidding?"
"What? No." He turns his gaze to me.
I cross my arms behind my head and observe him. I don't feel like I'm being more mean to him than normal. I'm just like that.
"Come here." I say and raise a hand to his face. He seems confused but still moves closer to me. When I can finally properly touch his cheek I slap him on the face.
"Auu. What the fuck?" He rubs his cheek and looks down on me angrily and confused.
"What the fuck are you talking about, idiot?"
"What do you mean? You're obviously fucking mean to me. You're always finding a way to run or put me down."
"What, are you hurt by that? I always do that and you're not the only one."
"I'm not hurt but the last few weeks I feel like you have it in for me. I don't know." He sighs heavily, "Doesn't matter. It's fine."
"If you say so." I just let the topic go and turn on my stomach again. He lays down too again and gets under the blankets.
We watch the movie silently. But I can't stop thinking about his words. I try to think about the times I was just teasing Denki to get on his nerves. Maybe there were some times I was perhaps rude and a little bit more aggressive but other than that I don't really think that it's such a big deal.
"Hollupp." I shake my head and stop the movie. I can't even concentrate on it.
"Hm?" Denki faces me with furrowed eyebrows and waits for me to talk.
"Explain. What do you mean? Do you think I suddenly hate you or what's going on?"
He blushes softly, probably embarrassed that I open the subject again. "No. Just if I'm too clingy and stupid and if that leads you to liking me less and less."
"You are clingy and stupid but why would I like you less because of that?"
"Because I'm getting on your nerves. I don't know. I'm always around you and shit."
"Did I say something against that?"
"You literally imply everyday that I should leave you alone and if I don't you're annoyed as fuck."
"I'm just fucking around."
"Yeah alright. I said it's fine." He mutters.
I move some inches closer to him. We're next to each other already anyways.
"I don't hate you." I say quietly and put my arm around his shoulders by prepping myself on my elbow and look slightly down on him.
"Ok." He whispers and turns pink again.
"You must now I like you. I'm not that of a nice person that I would hang out with you all the time or let you call me at 2 am just to talk about your stupid dreams if I wouldn't like you."
"They're not stupid, Bakugou-chan." He whines softly.
"You're right, they're just as brainless as you."
"Fuck you. I thought you were being nice but you can't even be that for five minutes. Pathetic." He rolls his eyes but I see that he can't hold back a smile.
"I'm pathetic? You're literally crying because I jokingly say "Fuck off"."
"Ohh alright you don't hate me. Got it." He sighs exasperated and turns to his back. He wraps his arms around my shoulders and pulls me down on him.
"Uff." I huff out because he moved so quickly that I literally fell on him.
"Sowwy." He says but chuckles childishly.
"It's fine, fatass. Anyways" I say and just slightly lift my chest off him to look at him, "Don't think that, ok, idiot?"
"Hm." He just makes an approving sound.
"Yes, Bakugou-chan, I will not stupidly think that you'll ever hate me in your entire life because this is simply impossible." I correct him.
"Ok, ok." He laughs softly, "I'm sorry. I just worry too much, too fast."
"You don't need to, I promise." I say gently.
"Ok." He says softly and nods slowly.
I think about if I should tell him these simple words. I never say that but he says it quite often actually. It's not that I'm embarrassed I just never had persons in my life where I even thought about making them a little bit happy by some words.
"What, don't you wanna watch John Wick anymore?" He raises an eyebrow with a little smirk at the corner of his mouth.
"I love you."
His smile falls slowly and he seems to freeze up, "W-what?"
"I love you."
"What...are you saying, Bakugou-chan?"
"Get it together, idiot. Don't you like say it all the time?" I roll my eyes and get up which leads to me straddling him automatically.
"But not you."
"Ok." I shrug my shoulders, "But now I wanted to tell you."
"Why?"
"Because you think I hate you and I don't like that." I furrow my eyebrows and pinch his nipples.
"Aauuuu, Bakugou-chan, that hurt."
"I know, bitch."
"Kiss me better again." He pouts.
"On your nipples?" I smirk.
"No, perverted dumbass."
"Aye." I say laughing. I lean down and give two kisses on each cheek and one on his forehead.
"Yeyy, thank you a-and I uhm.. love you too."
I stick my nose up, "You're acting weirder than I imagined."
"I'm sorry." He sighs heavily, "I'm just in shock."
"I won't say it no more then."
"No, wait." He gets up and wraps his arms around my waist. It feels weird to sit on his lap but at the same moment it's comforting in a way. "Say it again."
"You wish."
"I do. Can you, pweasee, Bakugou-chan?" He looks up at me and pouts again like a little puppy.
"What do I get?"
"Anything you want."
"First of all, you start touching me again an-"
"What do you mean?"
"You're still a clingy motherfucker but I noticed how you tried to back off when you wanted to do as simple things as holding my arm or hugging me."
"Oh...I didn't wanna come over as pushy." He answers sheepishly.
"Ok, but now you know that you're not, right?"
"Yes." He nods.
"Second of all, don't call me your boyfriend anymore."
His expression gets really sad, "Why not, Bakugou-chan?"
"I'm your husband now. I'm better than those losers."
His face lightens up again, "Oh, ok. I'm fine by that...dannasan." He says slowly to see my reaction to the nickname.
"Alright, better. And every time I feel off about something I'll call you and you gotta tell me that you love me. Then you'll see how it is to deal with your fucking ass."
He turns a darker shade of pink now but nods nevertheless.
"Hmm, that's it." I say and start stroking his hair, "I love you." I say.
It took him a little bit off guard but now he doesn't act like some introverted nun.
"I love you too, Bakugou-chan." He grins.

Bonus

"Denks." I call him.
"Yeah?" He turns around while laughing because of Shinso.
"Come here, for a sec."
He turns around to Shinso to probably tell him that he's coming back in a bit. I see Shinso nodding and then Denki hops to me.
"Yes, Bakugou-chan?" He halts in front of me with a happy face.
"Tell me now. I wanna hear it."
"Wha- that I love you?" He asks slightly but directly continues, "I love you." He says gently and cups my face between his delicate petite hands, "What did I do?" He asks worried.
"Nothing, you were just hanging too long around Shinso." I wrap my arms around his waist.
"Chill with us. If y'all would try I'm pretty sure you can become some kind of frenemies."
"What the heck is that?"
"Friend, enemy."
"What a dumb word" I roll my eyes.
He lets go of my face and wraps his arms around my shoulders.
"Can I go back now or not?"
I pull him tighter to myself, "I don't like how much time you spend with him."
"But I spend a lot of time with you too. But I can stay with you if-" He says guiltily.
"No" I chuckle. "I'm just kidding. Of course you can spend time with whomever you want."
"Are you sure?" He says still kinda worried.
"Yes. What, are you just gonna leave him if I tell you so?"
He shrugs slightly.
"No, that's dumb. I'm not your boyfriend and even a boyfriend shouldn't private you of seeing your friends."
"Right, but you're my husband now."
I laugh softly, "True that. But you can go."
"Reallyy?"
"You shouldn't wait on my permission like that, Denki. Now, go." I say, give him a light clasp on his bum and let go of him.
"Ok, I love you" He says and gives me a kiss on my cheek.
"Hn." I nod and push him away.
I sit down on my seat and put my earphones in again.
But not a long time later Denki stands in front of me again.
"What do you want?" I arch an eyebrow.
"I just forgot to ask if I should wait for you or if you're going to the library again."
"Library."
"Ok, then." He nods and goes back.
I shake my head slowly. I don't call him that much to tell me he loves me. Actually I just do it when I remember again that I can call him whenever I want and I'm bored. But every time I try to get him off he always thinks I'm sad or some shit and then he thinks he has to stay with me. I gotta talk with him about that he can't just do anything I want just because it's me he does it for.