♧ reconciliation (Baku/Kami)

What's upp?
As you can see this story has this sign ♧. This also means that other chapters to come with this sign are connected to this one but it's not to be confused with the story with this sign ♢, this is another story. I hope you understand.

Thank you for your engagement. That's the first time I got like 100 reads in a week. Thank you and hopefully enjoy the story :)

"Yeah and then Mina was li- What the heck???!!!!" Denki screams as he enters the living room, "Why didn't you tell me that Bakugou came back?"
"Because I told him so and you're annoying." I state simply but can't hide my smirk as I see him.
"Ahh Bakugou. I missed you soo much you don't even know." He jumps on me and hugs me, "Take me with you-no- take us all with you when you leave." He says.
"I ain't taking nobody with me."
"Meanie." He pouts and takes my face between his hands, "What kinda water you drinking there?"
"Why?" I laugh.
"You got prettier."
"Stop saying that all the time. You're so embarrassing." I let go of him.
"If you stop getting prettier all the time we see you again I don't have to say this." He says and puts his arms around my waist when I turn around to distance myself from him, "Where are you going? You asshole. You didn't miss me, did you? What fucking bitch did you get there?"
"Idiot." I laugh and turn around to him again, "Her name was Ashley and she isn't that bad of a bitch."
"Disgusted. I'm shook. You cheated on me? On this?" He points his finger at himself.
"She had more to offer."
"You fucking whore. Fuck you, bitch. You are the definition of disrespect! Shame on you. I believed in us and you... Get off my sight." He turns around dramatically and after some silent minutes he turns around with a grin, "How was I?"
"Really good actually. I believed it for a seconds but I knew you like playing too much."
"I do." He giggles, "But" He says quietly and looks around, "Did you actually do an Ashley?"
"Nah. I was kidding."
"Shame. I thought-"
"I did an Ash."
He looks at me like I said the most shocking thing but then he has to grin, "You did, huh? How did he look like?"
"I ain't telling you."
"Bakugouuu...Please. I tell you everything."
"Bitch, I'm disturbed about the stories you tell me. I didn't ask you to tell me."
"You gon tell me." He just says.
"Nah."
"Shut the fuck up before I whoop your mother fucking ass."
"You shut up, no nipple having ass."
"Bitch, I have nipples. You saw them. Don't play innocent."
"Bitch, you are the reason I lose my innocence day per day."
"You gotta see the broader picture."
"Bitch...Shut up!" I shout and slap him.
"Ok, it's onnn!" He slaps me back and then we just run around the living room, kicking, slapping and boxing each other every chance we get.
"You fucking animal. Why did you bite me?" I scream.
He doesn't say anything but uses my disturbance to choke me.
"You wanna fucking die?" He screams.
I kick him off and jump on him, "Not today, motherfucker."
"I call truce!"
"Weakling."
"The smarter one will let go."
"You bit me, bitch?"
"It was a gentle kiss."
"Fucking moron."
"So truce?" He takes my head in his hands.
"Truce." I agree and give him a kiss on his forehead.
"Aww you're so sweet, my Bakugou." He cooes and gives me a kiss on my nose.
I get up and pull him also up.
"I actually missed having you around." I say.
"You did?" He asks flattered.
"Calm down. Just sometimes when I was bored or stressed I thought of you."
"Awwwwww. Bakuugouuu! That's the cutest thing you ever said to me." He exaggerates and pulls me near him, hugging me again, "I thought of you when I was showering or mastur-"
"That's what I mean!" I push him away, "My innocence!"
He laughs amused, "I'm just kidding." He says but winks at the end.
I roll my eyes but still have to smile. I don't know how he does it but he just makes me smile all the time.
He takes his phone out and immediately widens his eyes, "I gotta go. My mom's gonna kill me."
"What did you do again?" I sigh.
"Nothing..." He says sheepishly, "I'll tell you later." He says eventually and runs out but then he comes back again and kisses me all over my face, "Love you. See you at my funeral."
"Wait! What colour shall I wear?"
"Please come all in white, darling."
"Ok..." I smile," Love you too."
He blows me a kiss and leaves. I hear how he goes to Eijiro in the kitchen but then he's gone.