Baby Bakugou

"Kats!"
"Bakugou!"
"Guys, did anyone of you see hi-"
"Guys! Get here asap!" Kaminari shouts from where the dorms are.
Sero, Kirishima and Ashido stand still, confused but then go to their friend who slowly also comes into their direction but he doesn't get into the lobby because he doesn't want people to see the baby in his arms.
"Is that Katsuki?!" Sero asks dumbfounded.
"The fuck are you talking about? Who is that baby, Denki?" Ashido asks.
No one can deny the fact that the hair of the baby is the perfect copy of Bakugou's but they can't logically explain that this baby is supposed to be Bakugou.
"It's Bakugou..." Kirishima says quietly. The moment Bakugou hears his voice he turns around to Kirishima which makes Ashido gasp as she sees the familiar face.
"It is him. How...where did you find him?"
"He was in his room but he was hidden in his blanket when he was sleeping so we didn't see him and when I went there again I heard soft cries so I looked again." Kaminari says slowly and sways Bakugou back and forth.
"Can you talk, Bakugou-chan?" Kirishima asks with a little smile and slightly leans down to Bakugou.
Bakugou turns around and hides his face in Kaminari's chest.
Kaminari chuckles softly and strokes Bakugou's hair, "I found him earlier and stayed with him first because he seemed so shy. He can talk though. He couldn't really tell me much because he doesn't remember. I'm guessing he went out and someone used a quirk on him. A bizarre one, yes, but that's the only logical explanation. Besides him having a secret baby no one knows about while he just run for the hills." Kaminari says  somewhat jokingly while brushing through the baby's hair.
"Well that's even more illogical because Bakugou would never run away from responsibilities." Kirishima says in a proud voice. His best friend may be a lot but not irresponsible or a quitter.
"How long is he gonna stay like that?" Ashido asks.
"I don't know."
"Can I hold him?" Sero asks suddenly. They all look at him surprised. They didn't expect Sero to ask something like that.
"Well I'm not his mother, you know?" Kaminari laughs softly, "Bakugou?"
"Hm?" Bakugou looks up with big eyes. Kaminari smiles automatically because Bakugou is such a sweet baby.
"It's Hanta. He wants to hold you. Is that fine?"
Bakugou turns around to Sero and looks at him. Bakugou can remember all of them from their appearances but his memory can't pinpoint where he knows them from exactly. He just feels safe around them. It still took some time for him to be held by Kaminari though. He was very scared when he saw himself surrounded by darkness just for some big boy to snatch the blanket around him away.
Bakugou spreads his arms open to Sero after some time which makes the dark haired boy smile softly.
He slowly takes him in his arms, "Hey, Kats." He whispers.
"Bakugou! That's so unfair. You needed ten minutes to even get close to me."
"...I'm sowy." Bakugou mumbles and looks apologetically at Kaminari.
"Oh I was just joking, baby, I'm sorry." Kaminari says guiltily and strokes Bakugou's hair.
"What are we gonna do with him?" Ashido asks. She's too dumbfounded to actually react to Bakugou's transformation.
Bakugou eyes get big and glossy. He's scared. What if they're gonna abandon him? He doesn't know how to be on his own.
"What do you mean?" Kirishima asks.
"Are we gonna take him to his parents? Do we tell anyone?"
Sero notices that Bakugou clinges to him more tightly. Sero sways him around lightly to calm him down.
"His parents aren't home right now. It's fine. I don't think that the quirk will last long. I'm gonna tell Aizawa-sensei so that he knows that Bakugou and one of us can't attend classes. Or more like Kaminari and I. It's fine if you don't want to-"
"It's not about that, idiot. You're right. We're gonna talk to him and Bakugou can tell us with whom he would rather stay."
"Maybe we can also do like shifts so we don't miss too much?" Kirishima says.
"Yeah that's a good idea." Kaminari agrees to the proposition.
"Did he eat? Are you hungry, Kats?" Sero asks and gives him a little kiss on the cheek, it just happened in the moment. Kaminari and Ashido gasp visibly while Kirishima has to smile.
"Aww you love Bakugou-chan so much." Kirishima says.
"N-no he didn't eat yet...We have to get some groceries." Kaminari answers.
"Ok. We should go soon because we don't have diapers and all either." Sero says and ignores the reaction of his friends. He doesn't have an explanation as of why he gave Bakugou a kiss. It just happened. But he feels that it will happen more often.
"I hungy." Bakugou mumbles and slowly pulls on Sero's hair to get his attention.
"Alright, Kats. You stay with Denks or Eij. I'm gonna make you some breakfast." Sero says. He purposely doesn't say Ashido because everyone noticed that she can't handle the situation. To be honest, Sero or even the others don't really understand. They know that it probably happened because of a quirk so it's not like something that can't be explained. And even if it couldn't be explained, it's not like it's some unknown abandoned baby, it's obviously Bakugou. They'll take care of him no matter what. Anyone would be shocked at the beginning but they just gotta work with this.
"Eij?" Bakugou asks confused.
"Yes, that one." Sero points a finger at Kirishima.
"Eij...Eiji?" Bakugou asks again.
"Yes, that's Eiji. Do you remember?"
Bakugou nods quickly, "Yes, Eijii!" He screams happily and spreads his arms out again for Kirishima to take him.
Kirishima grins happily and takes him, "Hello, Bakugou-chan. I thought you forgot me." Kirishima voices his small fear. He actually was afraid for a second that Bakugou doesn't really remember him.
"No. You Eiji."
"You're so sweet, Bakugou." Kirishima says and tickles him.
Bakugou starts laughing and tries to get away from Kirishima's fingers.
"Mami help!" Bakugou says between his laughter. They all don't miss how Bakugou looked for Kaminari.
"...Guys, I can explain..." Kaminari says and raises his hands, "Ok, I can't. He just started calling me Kami-mami when he finally let me hold him."
"You do have feminine vibes." Sero mumbles.
"No, I don't." Kaminari blushes, "Just make his breakfast already."
Sero nods and leaves them.
"...mami..."
Kaminari turns to Bakugou, "Yes, baby?"
"Why do you call him baby?" Ashido asks with a smirk.
"Well he's a baby, isn't he?"
"He doesn't like it when we call him like that."
"He's a baby and I don't care for the time being." Kaminari shrugs his shoulders.
"M-mami..." Bakugou whispers with a shaking voice.
"Ye- what is it, baby?" Kaminari asks worried and takes Bakugou in his arms, faster than Kirishima can react.
"He do have mom vibes." Ashido whispers and Kirishima nods.
"You angyy?" Bakugou asks and cries quietly.
"No, not at all. Why do you think that?"
"You igno me."
"Ignoring you?"
"Y-yes."
"I'm sorry. I was just talking. I'm not ignoring you." Kaminari says softly and gives Bakugou a kiss on his forehead.
"You angy?"
"No, I'm not, Bakugou." Kaminari smiles.
"You happy?" Bakugou asks with furrowed eyebrows and lays his little hands on Kaminari's cheeks.
"Yes, I'm happy."
"Ote. You happy. I happy." Bakugou cheers and pecks Kaminari's lips.
"Bakugou, what are you doing?" Kaminari flushes a deep red. Kirishima and Ashido laugh loudly as they see Kaminari's face.
"Kiss mami." Bakugou says, furrows his eyebrows again and asks innocently, "I do wrong?"
"...no, it's fine." Kaminari sighs, "Let's find, Hanta. And Mina or Eij can you find Aizawa-sensei and ask him when he's free so we can talk?"
"Yeah, I'm going." Ashido says and already leaves them.
"Is she fine?" Kirishima asks Kaminari.
"I really don't know but if the three of us are there it's sufficient."
"Yeah, you're right."
"I finished. Eij, can you bring the other plates from the kitchen and bring it into Katsuki's room?"
Sero says, suddenly appearing behind them.
"You made more? What the fuck Hanta?"
"I don't know what he likes." Sero shrugs and gets going.
"Hanta back!" Bakugou exclaims.
Sero turns around with a smile, "We're gonna eat now, alright?"
"Ote."

Bonus
"I'm not changing his diapers." Sero says and steps away from the crying Bakugou.
"But I changed it before." Kaminari sighs.
"Wow. He pissed that's something else."
"You said you're gonna do it."
"I won't."
"You know him the best."
"I know that makes it even weirder."
"Bakugou is a baby. It's already weird." Kaminari complains.
"Denks, you're his mommy. You can do this."
"I'm not even opposed to do it. It's not his fault but you promised and now you're being a bitch."
"Aha ok." Sero answers. He knows that Kaminari just tries to make him feel guilty.
"Fuck you."
"Fuck you too."
Kaminari turns around to Bakugou, "Heyy, baby. I'm coming, don't cry." He says and gives Bakugou some kisses first so that he can calm down. Bakugou slowly stops sobbing.
"Mami help."
"Lay down, Bakugou."
"You're really gonna do it, huh?"
"Shut up. I'm gonna tell him that you didn't wanna change his diapers." Kaminari says while pulling Bakugou's shorts down.
"I don't care."
"We're gonna see."

"I'm changing it next time, I promise. Ok?"