Communication (Baku/Sero)

"So, you and Denki is there something?"
"Like what?" Sero asks unknowingly.
"Like dating." Bakugou answers bluntly.
He came back an hour ago. Denki is actually really good in analysing plays like that. He definitely needs him for matches that are being recorded so that he has also another opinion. He also noticed today that Denki is like not dumb at all and Bakugou was so confused most of the time. He feels like he didn't know his friend. It's not that Bakugou thought that he's completely dumb because Sero liked him so that means he had to be smart to some extent. Sero can't stand stupid people. He doesn't hate them he just gets quickly annoyed.
Still, Bakugou was surprised when they talked about a bunch of things and Denki made normal funny jokes and not these nonsense phrases where he acts like he had not the foggiest idea what's going on around him. Bakugou also noticed Kaminari's gentle smile more often. He knows that he sees it sometimes when the whole group is just hanging somewhere and someone tells a story but other than that he always had these goofy grins.
"He be acting like a romantic partner too much, isn't he? We ain't together, he's just a damn baby." Sero sighs massaging his temples for a bit.
He does act like a partner but not just him actually. Bakugou noticed that Kaminari really missed Sero. Not like in a way where he was pestering Bakugou to leave already or giving him the feeling to not want to be with him. Because Kaminari wanted to chill with Bakugou. He felt like he had the smallest interaction or connection with Bakugou out of the group. They talk, they laugh, that's not the problem but he never or rather rarely was with Bakugou somewhere alone. They would also not think about to go to the other's room for company and if they did they often left that thought die.
They both think it's sad but they never acted upon their feelings.
"Bitch, you kissed his forehead and you didn't throw him off you when he jumped on you."
"Because he likes getting kisses and I'm not that mean."
"You're- you're not that mean?" Bakugou repeats as if he can't trust his ears which leads to Sero laughing loudly, "I'm telling auntie that you said that."
"Why though? You always gotta tell her everything I do." Sero sighs but has to smile nonetheless.
They both have good relationships with their mother but the relationship between Bakugou and Sero's mother and the other way around with Bakugou's mother and Sero is different. People probably would feel like that the mothers gave birth to the opposite child.
"You tell my mother everything, not me."
"She forces me." Sero shrugs.
"Forces you? Since when is bribing someone with a cookie he'll get anyways considered forcing? Enlighten me."
"Tch. You don't know what you're talking about."
"Bitch, I know. I saw your traitorous actions with my own eyes. But I don't care anymore I'm a better person than tha-"
"Pfft. Better person." Sero mocks him quietly.
"What did you say?"
"Nothing."
"Idiot. Now, back to the topic. Do you like him?"
"Yeah. He's my friend?" Sero asks kinda confused.
"Your ignorance gets on my nerves, bitch. Do you like like him? Do you want to be his boyfriend and shit?"
"Uhh no. Denks is just a friend to me."
"I feel like he likes you."
"He doesn't. Believe me, he's just clingy. You can't tell me that you were with Denki for three hours and didn't notice." Sero says unbelievably.
Bakugou did notice and he already knew but he's sure that there's more.
"Do you cuddle?"
"Just when he feels lonely."
"Hn." Bakugou nods. He tries to hide his jealousy by looking through his phone, "Shall I stream something from-"
"What?" Sero asks suspiciously.
"What what?" Bakugou asks confused.
"Why did you change the topic so quickly?"
"I didn't. You said you don't like him so-" Bakugou simply says and shrugs with his shoulders.
Bakugou isn't even sure himself what's up with him but he just felt kind of...hurt when he heard Sero say that he does nearly everything with Kaminari he wants to do too.
"No. You're acting weird. Are you opposed to the image of Denks and me cuddling?" Sero rolls his eyes, thinking that his friend just acts like that because he thinks dudes cuddling or something is disgusting. But then again it wouldn't make much sense to the discovery he made the last weeks of Bakugou liking to be held and everything.
"No. I don't care what you do with Denki."
"Well why were you so weird then?"
"It's nothing. What do you wanna watch?" Bakugou tries to change the subject again.
"Nothing. I'm leaving. Slowly but surely, you are getting on my goddamn nerves." Sero sighs, shaking his head and gets up to leave Bakugou's room.
He hates it when people are being secretive, especially Bakugou. He knows exactly when his friend is lying. He does it all the time. Sero needs to force everything out of the angry blonde boy and he doesn't approve of it. If they're friends why does he need to make him talk all the time? Why can't he just come himself and tell him what's going on or what he wants.