Bakugou's bed

"They're always sleeping together." Mina sighs cause we wanted to go out with them but we don't want to wake them up all the time.
"And they be saying they ain't together." Hanta grins and takes his phone out to make a pic of them.
I stand silent there and just observe Eijiro and Katsuki because I'm also really tired but Hanta didn't stop to jump on me as I was sound asleep.
"Denki why are you so quiet?" Hanta asks running his hands through my hair.
"I'm tired." I mumble still just looking at the sleeping couple on the bed, "Imma go sleep now. I don't care." I say and leave my shoes next to the door.
"Where are you going tho?"
"To Katsuki." I mumble lightheaded and just lay behind him and lay my arms around his waist.
"Goodnight y'all."
"He's gonna kill you." Mina whispers amused.
"At this point I don't even care anymore."
"I'll sleep too then. Katsuki's bed is too big either way." Hanta says and lays behind me.
After some seconds he whines, "I don't like spooning you. Turn around, Denki."
"You're getting on my nerves."
"I don't care." He says and turns me around with some effort. It was so comfortable. I open my eyes slightly and look at him to see what he wants.
He puts his arms around my shoulders and crosses our legs into each other. I lay my arms around his waist and let my head rest on his shoulder.
"Hanta, it's gonna be warm." I mumble half heartedly.
"But I'm cold."
"Ok." I say and give him a kiss on his shoulder.
"Aww you guys." I hear Mina coo. Damn I already forgot her, "I don't want to be excluded. Imma lay behind Eij my baby."
"Hey! I thought I'm baby."
"You're my sunflower."
I smile happily and try to sleep now.

"What the fuck are y'all doing on my fucking bed?" Katsuki shouts and gets up.
"Ah Suki. Why are you shouting?" Eijiro exclaims, "Oh damn. What the fuck, guys?" He asks but more amused than angry.
"I was tired." I mumble.
"Yeah and?"
"Ugh can't Mina explain. I'm still tired." I close my eyes again.
"Mina is sleeping."
I look down on Hanta but he's also sleeping. How can they both sleep when Katsuki is shouting here like a goddamn maniac.
"Ugh. We wanted to hang out with y'all but you were sleeping again and I was tired either way so I got into your bed. And then they just followed me."
"Don't you have your own dorms?"
"Eijiro, has also his own dorm."
"Yeah and?"
"If you ain't together we can also sleep in your bed." I mock them.
"Shut the fuck up, dunce face."
"Yeah yeah I love you too. Can you kill us later cause I'm really tired."
"Why are you so tired the last days then?" Katsuki asks suddenly. He noticed? Well can't expect less from him, can I?
"I'm not tired all the time."
"Don't lie. You are. Why?"
"I just- I can't sleep."
"Why didn't you tell us, bro?" Eijiro asks worried.
"It's not a big deal."
"Come with me."
"No." I turn around and hug Hanta even more.
"You come with me. Now."
"Can't you let him sleep."
"Shut up. I just want to talk to him." Katsuki says and gets me out of the bed with force. Hanta just sighs heavily and embraces the pillow. Traitor.
"I don't wanna go."
"Well today is not your lucky day then." He leaves his room and goes into a corner that is rather far away from the other dorms.
"Tell me." He demands with his hands in his pockets.
"Nothing."
"Why can't you sleep? Do you have nightmares?"
"..."
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"I don't want your pity." I look away.
"We wouldn't pity you. Everyone has nightmares. What are they about?"
I weigh down if I should tell him but the more I think the more it bottles up and I just talk, "It's...about the villain attack some days ago. They put us into darkness to minimise our chances and now...I'm scared of being alone in the dark and can't get myself to sleep and if I do I dream of the attack but just with the ending that we didn't win." My eyes get a bit glossy and I look down to not meet his eyes.
For some time he doesn't say anything but then he just put me in an embrace. I don't know why but I started crying.
"Idiot. I told you if you got a problem come to me, if you're scared come to me, if you need help come to me. But you always leave everything in you. You can come to mine or you can call me, Hanta or anyone for that matter."
I put my arms around his waist and hug him.
"How long didn't you sleep properly? A week?"
I nod. He sighs frustrated.
"The next time you call someone but for now you can sleep with me. Ok?" He says softly and runs his fingers through my hair. I nod again.
We stay there for some time, him just holding me.
"Thanks, Katsuki." I mumble and put some distance between us.
He gives me a kiss on my forehead to my surprise and then leads me to his room again.
"Where were you? I thou- Bitch, why did you make him cry? Did you beat him?" Eijiro stands up quickly and comes over to me. He takes my face between his hands and looks me up and down.
"Fucking idiot. What did you do to him?"
"He did nothing, Eij. It's ok, can we go back to sleep?" I yawn tired. 
"Ok."
"You gon tell me." I hear Eijiro behind me.
"I won't tell you shit."