Sensitive Bakugou (Baku/Kami/((Kiri))

"Did y'all see Hanta, that bitch?" Denki bursts into our dorm and looks around until his eyes lands on us.
"Well shit...What are y'all doing?" He asks and closes the door slowly.
"Bitch get out." I shout. He always fucking disturbs us.
"Don't move, Bakugou." Eijiro mumbles, not paying attention to Denki at all and turns my head to his direction again.
"We all knew that red suits you well. But damn Bakugou you kinda hot" Denki smirks.
"Fuck you, bitch. I already know that."
"Hey!" Eijiro turns my head to him, "You can talk. But stop moving."
"Hmpf." I cross my arms and just close my eyes.
"I also want a makeover, Eij."
"Really?" Eijiro lets go of me happily and turns to Denki with the biggest smile.
"Yes, please" he responds and sits down on the bed next to us.
"Ok. You already can watch what colours you would like me to use."
"No, surprise me. So, did you over paint them or are his lips actually that big?"
"He has full lips but the red kinda highlighted them again you know."
"Interesting."
"Stop talking about me like I'm an object."
"Aww Bakugou. Don't be so insecure. You're not an object, you're a wild animal." He says in that soothing voice and softly pets my leg.
"I'm gonna kill you!"
"Ok, no more talking for you!" Eijiro holds me back and I hiss at Denki's face.
"Bitch, you a serpent, or sum?"
"No, I'm your biggest nightmare, bitch" I smile.
"You're crazy."
"Maybe I am."
"Eijiro, I'm scared." He says and gets behind Eijiro and holds his waist like a little child would.
"Let go off, Eijiro." I scream and try to get his hands away.
"Stop! It's fine, godammit. I nearly finished. Stay still for just some minutes." Eijiro whispers and slowly runs his fingers through my hair.
"Wild animal." I hear a quiet voice.
"Please, let me kill him." I mumble with closed eyes.
"Bakugou, just calm down. It's just Denki. You know how he is."
I open my eyes again and look at Denki, "I hate you."
"I hate you too. Don't feel special."
I glare at him with angered eyes and try to hold myself back.
"Oh my god. Bakugou, chill. Why are you taking everything so personal?" Denki rolls his eyes.
"Because you try to get on my nerves."
"The fuck, yeah. You think I know you for ten years to comfort you and shit? Shut up."
"You shut up, fucker. What are you even doing here?"
He watches me annoyed but doesn't answer anything anymore.
"Now, you're ignoring me?"
No response.
"Y'all finished? Godammit. You always fight over nothing."
"Because he acts like a child." Denki mumbles.
"No, because you're an asshole." I wipe over my eyes. I kinda feel how I'll start crying out of anger.
"Oh shit. Babe, please don't cry. Hey, Denki sit down next to Bakugou."
"No!" We both say.
"You will. Forgive each other. Your fight is dumb."
"He's dumb."
"I am not dumb!" I shout.
"Denki, let go of me or I won't give you a makeover."
"Fuck you. That's your fault, Bakugou." He scoffs and sits down next to me.
"How is that my fault?" I slap his head and he immediately proceeds to box my back.
"Hey! Stop it!"
We both stop and look down on our lap.
"You don't hate each other."
"I do." I mumble and try to hold back my tears.
"Idiot."
"No, you don't. Just make a truce or what do I know." Eijiro sighs.
"I won't kiss him" Denki says.
"Well I don't want your kiss. It's disgusting anyways."
"Yeah sure."
"I don't want to be here. You get on my nerves." I get up and try to leave the room.
"Stop wiping your eyes. There wasn't even anything. Denki, please do something."
"No."
I open the door and leave because everyone is getting on my nerves and I hate everyone in this goddamn school.
"Bakugou, are you for real, right now?"
"Leave."
"No. I'm just fooling around." He says and wraps his arms around me, "I'm sorry. I'm not trying to make you actually mad."
"Well you are."
"I know but just calm down. You know I like playing around with you."
"No, you annoy me."
"Ugh, well you annoy me too with that attitude."
"Fuck you."
"Bitch, fuck you! Tell me what's happening. Why are you so mad?"
"You make me mad."
"Shut up. I didn't even do anything. Are you like fucking crying because I called you an wild animal?" He raises an eyebrow.
"No, you fucking annoy me every time you see me."
"Yeah and? I'm just joking. Well I won't joke with you anymore, fine?"
"No, I'm not fine."
"You're really difficult." He smirks but also rolls his eyes.
"It's fine. Let's go back."
"No, wait. I want to talk it out." He says, "Close your eyes."
"No."
"Just do. I'm not doing anything."
"Imma kill you if you do."
"And I'll allow it."
So I close my eyes and wait anxiously for him to do something.
He takes my face between his hands and massages my temples with his thumbs. I relax instantly because it feels really good.
"Now tell me, what's the matter? What did I do that annoyed you so much?" He asks gently.
"Nothing." I mumble.
"Well it has to be something? Do you want to be alone with Eij?"
"It's not that."
"Then what is it?"
"Where are you always?"
"What do you mean?"
"You are always busy when I call you."
"Are we talking about yesterday?"
"Maybe."
"Couldn't you say that from the beginning?" he sighs heavily, "Why are you like that? I told you when you don't like something tell me."
"I told you now."
"No, you actually still didn't, idiot. Anyways, my nap took longer then normal but I still had to buy the groceries. When I came back I saw that you called me but it was already late."
"Bitch, you could still tell me."
"I could but you were probably already sleeping. So are we fine? I ain't ignoring you. Actually you are ignoring me. I always send you memes but you never reply."
"They aren't funny."
"You aren't funny."
"I don't care."
"When do you even? Bakugou, are we fine though?"
"Yes."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Ok, I love you." He says and gives me some light kisses on my hand.
I raise an eyebrow confused.
"I don't want to ruin Eijiro's masterpiece even more" he grins.
"You're not a masterpiece, so.." I say and give him a kiss on his cheek.
"I'm just gonna forget that statement. But do I have a kiss on my cheek now?" He asks and lightly taps his cheek.
"Oh shoot. Yeah."
"Cool. Now, let's go." He says, not caring at all and leads me back.
"Can we hang out tomorrow?" I ask quietly.
He stops in his tracks and turns around, "Oh my god. You like actually miss me" he says dumbfounded.
"I do not." I say but probably already turned red.
"You're really clingy, that's cute. We see each other everyday" he smiles.
"You're also clingy!"
"I am but still."
"We see each other because of the classes but other than that you're just with Hanta."
"You're also with Eij all the time."
"Well at least he listens when I call him" I scoff.
"Hmpf. I'm sorry. We'll do something tomorrow. I promise." He pouts and gives me a kiss on my hand again.
I hold my other hand also before his face. He immediately understands and gives me a kiss on there too.