Tired (Kiri/Baku)

"Thank you, Kacchan," Deku says when I stop in front of his house.
"Yeah, yeah," I say uninterested and wait for him to step out of my car.
"I wa-...doesn't matter."
"What, nerd?" I ask with furrowed eyebrows.
He smiles his stupid friendly smile, "It's fine. I'll tell you tomorrow, remind me if I don't." He steps out and closes the car door. He starts walking home. The moment I think if I should help him because he's limping he turns around, "Oh and Kacchan."
"What?" I ask confused.
"I know you drove normally for me but drive safe, don't speed up unnecessarily."
"Shut up, nerd." I roll my eyes at his words. I watch him take two steps again and then I just step out of my car, cursing under my breath that I have to help that nerd again.
"Wait, Deku."
"Wha-" He turns to me and stops when he spots me behind him.
"You can't walk for shit."
"It's fi-"
I ignore him and take his arm to lay it around my shoulders.
"But you're also hurt."
"I'll just hold you like that. I'm not piggybacking you, nerd." I say and put my other arm around his waist for support.
"Alright...," he gives up, "Aizawa-sensei is gonna beat our asses."
"He should worry about his own lazy ass and then we can talk," I grunt. But Deku is right. It would be no surprise to me if he would threaten us to not give us our hero licences.
"Kacchan!," Deku chuckles and then moans painfully.
"Stop laughing, nerd, I'm not that funny."
"It's fine, it just stung a little."
"If you say so."

*skip is brought to you by Katsuki Bakugou who can't differentiate green from red

I park my car before Kirishima's house and get out. I sigh heavily. I'm fucking exhausted.
I get to Kirishima's door and ring the bell I'm too lazy to open it with my keys. I lie against the door frame to wait but I didn't have to because as if he was waiting in front of the door the whole time the door is being ripped open.
"Bakugou!" He exclaims worried. He pulls me in and I moan painfully but I ignore it.
"Hey, Eij."
"Are you alright?," he cups my face between his hands and scans my whole body for any injuries, "Do you need something? Why didn't you call anyone?" he whines.
"It's fine, shittyhair. I'm tired."
"Ok, go take a bath. Do you wanna eat something?" He asks softly.
"I'm not hungry."
He looks me in the eyes and then sighs softly, "Alright," he says and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
He lets me go and I go to the bathroom. I would like to take a bath but I just want to sleep so I'll just take a warm shower.
I put my clothes off and look at myself in the mirror. My face looks pretty ok but my chest and my back look like shit.
Deku and I stay longer in school on Fridays because we always fight on our own even though we don't have hero licences. Anyways we left school and I swear not even five minutes later do we hear screams. We didn't even think about it before running in that direction.
Anyways the villain was an idiot but he had a good quirk but he couldn't control it for shit. So, we could outsmart him but if he panicked and used one blow of his quirk it left a big damage.
"Bakugou, are you alright? Do you need help?"
"No, bitch, shut the fuck up," I shout and let the water run.

After I finish I step out of the tub and take a new towel. I dry myself up and use Kirishima's body lotion. This idiot doesn't even use it. It's full.
Anyways I wrap the towel around my waist again and leave the bathroom. I forgot my bag in the car.
"Ei-"
"Oh my god, Bakugou! That's not fine. There are effusions of blood all over your body. We need to go-"
"Shut up. Can you take my keys and take the bag from my car? My clothes are in there."
"Baku-"
I groan, "It's fine. I'll go to fucking recovery girl tomorrow. I'm tired."
He just turns around and takes my keys from his desk. I sit down on his bed and wait for some minutes.
"Here." He lays the bag down next to me. I take it and go to the bathroom again to just wear my boxers. I come back out and lie down on his bed.
"Didn't you bring your clothes? I can give you-"
"I did. I'm just too tired and it's not cold anyway." I mumble and get under his blanket, "What are you doing today?" I ask him. He better not do something.
"Nothing. Denki wanted me to accompany him somewhere but he didn't write me the whole time. But I told him that I'll stay."
"Why?"
"Because I'm worried. I don't want to leave you alone." He says softly.
I slightly turn around to him, he's sitting on the edge of his bed, "You can go."
"No. Katsuki, what's up? Did something happen?"
"No."
"Then-...," he shakes his head, "I'll stay with you. Are you sure that you don't wanna eat anything?"
"Yes."
"Ok." He gets up and changes his clothes to something more comfortable, "Do you wanna watch a movie or something?"
"No."
"Music?"
"No."
"Not even lofi?" He comes back after he wore his joggers.
"No."
He takes a shirt and wears that too before lying next to me.
"Something is wrong with you," he says and wipes some water drops off my forehead. My hair is still kinda wet.
"No. The villain is defeated. Everything's fine."
"Yeah and I'm proud of you," he smiles softly and strokes over my hair, "But are you fine? You seem..."
"Tired?"
"Yes, tired but also something else."
"I'm fine. Ask Deku."
He doesn't respond to that. He seems to observe me but I just look back. It's really hard today to make him believe me. He's just too worried about everything all the time.
I wrap my arms around his back and pull him on me, "I'm too dead for this. You can do your inspections later."
"Will you talk to me then? You can trust me, Katsuki." He says, always trying to reassure me.
"There's nothing to talk about but I'll try to answer your questions for you as well as possible," I tell him.
He looks me in the face and rolls his eyes, "You're an idiot."
"You are."
"Katsuki..." He pouts again and softly caresses my face.
"Why are you so worried?" I ask and roll my eyes.
"Did something else happen?"
"...like what?" I ask quietly.
"I don't know... You seem sad."
"Maybe because I'm tired."
Eijiro smiles amused, "Ok, I got it the first time."
"Then shut up and cuddle with me and shit."
"Alright," Eijiro says and kisses my cheek.
"Give me more."
"Bro, chill. I know that you want more." Eijiro laughs. He scoots off me to lie next to me. My arms are still around his waist. He wraps his arms around my neck and gives me a peck on the nose.
"Promise that you'll go to recovery girl tomorrow." He whispers.
"Did I ever lie to you?" I smirk.
"You do that all the time, idiot."
I chuckle softly, "I'll go if you come with me."
He nods, "If you want, ok." He gives me another kiss on my cheek.
"You know who I saw yesterday?"
"Who?"
"Your mother."
His eyes widen, "Mom? What did she say?"
"She firstly hugged the shit outta me. She looked like she would start crying and then she told me that she missed me."
"What about me?" He pouts.
"Hey, shut up! I never see her. You get all the love already."
"No, you're just greedy."
"You're greedy. You don't even wanna share." I start pouting now.
His face softens, "Alright, alright." He quickly says and gives me little kisses on my cheek and jawline, "But I give you a lot of love, right?" He asks.
"I still want kisses from other people."
He furrows his eyebrows slightly, "What do you mean other people?"
"Like from your mami. Or Deku's mami. Like all your moms." Their mothers are all really sweet. My mother's a bitch. But Dad's pretty fine. I like him.
"Oh ok. That's fine by me. But I still wanna know if I give you enough love."
"But there's no such thing as enough love."
He grins softly, "You're right. Do you need more love from me?" He then asks whispering.
"Are you telling me you can give me more but you don't?"
"I don't know. For me, I gave you a lot."
"Yeah, you give me a lot," I mumble.
"But you always want more." He says while chuckling, "And you say you're not greedy."
"I'm not. The others are fine but I want more from you."
"But do you deserve more from me?" He asks jokingly.
"...no."
"You do! I was just kidding." He says remorsefully and pulls me tighter to himself.
"No, I don't."
"Katsu...," he pouts, "You know I love you. I'll never stop."
"That doesn't mean I deserve it."
"For me, you do. How do you even know? Do I deserve your love? You're so nice to me."
"Because you're nice and I'm not that nice to you."
"Shut up," he furrows his eyebrows and looks at me angrily, "I say if you deserve it and you do. And you're great don't tell yourself otherwise. Katsu, you're literally my precious baby. What's happening? Why are you being so insecure? Did I do something?"
"Of course not, no," I mumble. I have this thing around me that makes Eijiro always worry about me, "I'm sorry, it's nothing." I lean closer to him and give him a peck on the lips.
"Are you sure?"
"Yess."
"Ok, I love you," he whispers and gives me a little kiss in return.