Mind reader? (Kami/Baku)

"Kats, calm down."
"Don't touch me."
Sero puts his hands up, "Alright, but breathe. You're shaking. Calm down."
Bakugou shakes his head and closes his eyes. He can't. Enough is enough. He needs to beat the shit out of him or he never will find peace.
"I'm going to kill him."
"You're not. Kats, why can't you just ignore them? You know that they're just trying to provoke you."
"I don't care. It works."
"Cuz you're fucking dumb."
Bakugou's eyes snap open and he starts growling. Sometimes he really hates Sero. He doesn't always want the sweet sayings of Kirishima and Ashido but he could be a little bit more understanding. Or just be quiet like Kaminari. That's probably the best.
"You dragged me outside even though I didn't wanna leave. I hope you learned something today."
"Yeah, that you need to be on a leech."
"Just because you don't care about what they did doesn't mean it's gonna leave me cold too." Bakugou sneers.
"Stop fucking saying that, Katsuki. You don't know the slightest of what I feel so stop judging me all the time just because I don't jump on their faces every time I see them."
"Tch."
"Do you still wanna stand here like an idiot or can we leave?"
"Are we going home?"
"No, bitch. Calm down on the way or I'm gonna slap the bitch outta you."
"Tch. I wanna see you try."
"Fucking move," Sero demands and grips Bakugou's ear.
"Oww. Let me go."

"Can we go in there without you scaring anyone with your aura?"
"My aura is just fine."
"Shall I call Eij, Mina or sum?" Sero asks. He really wants Bakugou to forget this small interaction but he knows for a fact that they're incapable of consoling the other. They don't really know why they just can't. Maybe because they grew up together.
"Denki."
"Denks?" Sero asks a little bit confused. Yeah, they're all friends but Kaminari and Bakugou are these weird friends. Sero can't describe it. Every time when Bakugou is mad or just feels down and everyone tries to make him feel better Kaminari just gets on his nerves like usual while the others try to make him stop because Bakugou is "not in the mood" as they would always say. Sometimes Kaminari even forces Bakugou to leave with him to buy a new manga collection but no one is allowed to follow them.
"Yes. He'll make me relax again I'm sure."
"Alright then." Sero takes his phone out to call his best friend whom he believes to have some kind of secret quirk to control wild animals. When Sero asks Bakugou and Kaminari separately what they did. Bakugou says "Nothing. He just didn't allow me to leave" and Kaminari would say something like "Being myself, having fun."
"We're outside and-...you for real?...we're literally going to see each other in a minute...alright here, I love you too. Now get your ass out here, Kats wants to talk with you."
Sero puts the phone back into his pocket and wonders why Bakugou doesn't talk his ears full about the I love you thing. He must really feel like shit.
"Why did I have to come out, darlings?" Kaminari opens the door on Bakugou's side and just comes in sitting on Bakugou's lap like it's nothing. It even looks like Kaminari just uses Bakugou as the seat and didn't care about who exactly was going to be on the seat.
"Ask Katsuki. I'm going in. Take my keys and lock the door up later." Sero says and gives Kaminari his keys.
"Alright, babe. I love you. See you later."
Sero rolls his eyes and just gets out of the car.
"He's so mean." Kaminari seems upset, "I love it." He grins and turns around to look at Bakugou but flinches slightly, "Eww, honey. Why is your face looking like this?"
"Like what?" Bakugou raises his eyebrow.
"Like you stepped on Mineta."
"I prefer stepping on shit than having a full conversation with scumbags."
"I prefer happy Katsuki," Kaminari says and starts trying to get Bakugou to smile by forming his mouth into a smile but it doesn't help of course.
"I'm never really happy."
"...I know."
"You know?" Bakugou asks shocked.
"Yes, I'm not blind."
"Kinda seem like it though," Bakugou says.
Kaminari punches his chest and laughs softly, "You're also mean."
"But you also love it?"

"What am I supposed to do? I love toxic things." Kaminari shrugs his shoulders.
"You shouldn't."
"Oh, you want me just to yourself? That's so sweet, Kats. I mean you're really attractive. I'm really attractive. We can make this work." Kaminari winks.
"When the hell did I hint at anything of that?"
"Oh, you want it to be a secret? No problem. My lips are sealed, darling."
"You're crazy." Bakugou has to crack a little smile for the first time.
"Do you like that, babe? You better not cheat tho." Kaminari tips a finger against Bakugou's chest.
"I would never."
"Of course. You think I don't see how you looked at the mannequins in this boutique we were in?"
"Enlighten me how I'm going to cheat on you with a fucking mannequin."
"I'm not going deeper into your weird kinks, pervert."
"Shut the fuck up, bitch." Bakugou chuckles, "My kinks aren't that weird."
"Shut up!" Kaminari shouts and gets up slowly to actually sit on Bakugou's lap, directly facing him, "Are you telling me that Bakugou Katsuki likes *le spice in the bedroom?" Kaminari asks intrigued and moves really close to Bakugou just to be a creep.
Firstly, Bakugou shoves him back, feeling uncomfortable with the closeness, and then raises an eyebrow, "People who say that they don't like *le spice are either way extremely boring or are the biggest liars on earth."
"Riiigghhht? So, tell me what do you like?"
"I'm not telling you, creep." Bakugou crunches his face in disgust.
"I'm gonna tell you mine and then you'll-"
"I don't wanna kno-"
"It really turns me on when like my partner says "Do it again" or "Say it again" like after I tell them...ugh you can imagine when people say that. But in general, I like being bossed around. That's fucking hot."
"So, you're literally a bottom?"
"Not all bottoms like being bossed around. What are you? You must be a top."
"I'm flexible."
"Stooop." Kaminari throws his head back in delight, "What do you also like? I like doing it in public places. Really exciting, you know."
Bakugou slowly notices that Kaminari and him are really compatible but he doesn't voice his thoughts.
"I hate it that you're so shameless."
"I guess sometimes it's inappropriate but you never actually stop me so I don't care."
"Maybe because you just keep on talking?"
"Oh...then it's just that I don't care." Kaminari grins and lightly tips Bakugou's nose, "Come on, Bakugou-chan, what do you like in the bedroom?"
"Ughh...I like mirrors."
"Shut up! Really? Like seeing what's happening and all?"
Bakugou just looks away the tip of his ears turning a bit red.
"I never did it but I can imagine that it would be kinda hot. Maybe I should try it sometimes." Kaminari thinks out loud.
"I really don't care what you're doing in your bedroom, Denki."
"Really tho? I promise I'm gonna moan your name until you'll want to tape these pink lips up. Wait, do you like being called daddy?"
"Hell no."
"Mhm. We would be a perfect pair."
Well, Kaminari already voiced Bakugou's exact same thoughts but he'll still not tell him that.
"Let's go in, creep. We'll not be a pair in anything."
"Unfortunately." Kaminari pouts but then starts grinning like the fool he is, "I'm just kidding, Bakugou-chan. But I adored our conversation we should do it again." He gives Bakugou's nose a little kiss, "Hold on. Why did you want me to come out tho?" Kaminari halts, with his hand on the handle.
"I just wanted to see your dumb face before I lose you inside because you're literally friends with everyone."
"You never even want to hang out with me, liar. But I still validate your answer, Bakugou-chan. Love you." Kaminari leans in and then stops in his tracks again, "Can I?"
Bakugou rolls his eyes and nods.
"Nice. I knew you love me too." Kaminari says before pressing his lips against Bakugou's cheek and then giving him little kisses on the same spot.
"Oi, don't abuse it, bitch." Bakugou shoves him back and opens the car door.
Kaminari climbs out chuckling quietly.
He remembers that he has to lock the door and does this quickly.
"Where are you gonna stay in there?" Kaminari asks Bakugou who already started going, with his hands in his pockets.
"At the quietest place possible."
"The roof probably. When are you gonna party with us again?"
"I don't-"
"Shut up. I know for a fact that you can be the baddest party monster."
"I'm just not in the mood lately," Bakugou admits.
"Then get in the mood again."
"Thank you for your inspiring words. I'll think about it." Bakugou scoffs.
"Oh ok." Kaminari mumbles and steps in front of Bakugou to cup his face in his hands.
Bakugou freezes confused. What is he doing?
"Uhm...I don't know how to start but you don't have to eat everything up. Hanta cares, I care, a lot of people care about you. We don't really talk about all this but you can talk with Hanta he actually really cares. Well, I care too. You can talk with me and I'll be nice. We can have sex to lighten your mood maybe, I don't know how this works." Kaminari wanders off slightly, trying to understand how to console a person.
Even though he doesn't need to because he helps Bakugou more than he can imagine.
"That's not how it works."
"Ight imma head out." Kaminari says and turns around but then comes back to Bakugou, giggling softly, "I'm joking." He says and gives Bakugou a kiss on his nose, "You know you can talk with me about anything, right?"
"Well, we already shared our kinks and you told me how long your dick is I think that validates as 'anything'."
Kaminari has to laugh and then shakes his head, "Bakugou-chan, I'm trying to be serious here, come on."
"My bad, continue."
"Ok, thank you. Anyway, I just want you to know that I am here for you. To be honest, I feel like we don't talk every day but when we do I feel so comfortable around you, you know. I want you to feel comfortable with me too."
"I feel comfortable around you." Bakugou quickly slips in.
"Everyone does because I'm me but I mean like the type of comfortable where you know that you can knock on my door at 3 am without feeling like you're disturbing me."
"You're really confident about yourself, huh?"
"I really need to stop saying unnecessary shit that's the only thing you focus on. Bakugou..." Kaminari whines, removing his hands from Bakugou.
"Alright." Bakugou quickly pulls Kaminari back by taking him by both his hands, "I'm sorry. I just feel weird but good also at the same time. Continue, I'll listen."
"Really?"
"I promise."
"Ok, idiot. Imma be honest though. I don't want to say anything before you even said it but I feel like sometimes I don't know...do you feel like left behind or uhm...do you not like yourself?" Kaminari whispers at the end because he really doesn't want to pry and scare Bakugou away or make him angry.
"W-what do you mean?" Bakugou's throat gets dry and he lets go of Kaminari's hands.
"I'm sorry, Bakugou-chan. We don't have to talk about it. I'm just really observant." Kaminari panics slightly.
"What did you see?"
"Nothing, Baku-"
"Tell me. What do you see?" Bakugou asks calmly. He's shocked that Kaminari, especially Kaminari, could depict his unknown emotions. Hanta of course knows but Kirishima and Ashido don't know the slightest about what is going on with their friend.
"Do you like really want to hear it or more like the brief version?"
Bakugou's eyes widen a little bit, probably going unnoticed by the other one.
"Are you stalking me or sum?"
"No, as I said I'm just observant but you're right probably a little more observing with you because we never talk on a deeper level so I feel like I don't know anything about you." Kaminari shrugs slightly.
"Do I want to hear the deeper version?"
"Not gonna lie, probably not."
Bakugou sighs but then shrugs his shoulders. He won't be able to actually analyse him just on the point. That's impossible. I mean he's not some kind of psychologist.
"Alright then. Let's go onto the roof when I'm being too pushy and you want me long gone just tell me and you can stay in your quiet place." Kaminari says and grips Bakugou's wrist to show him the way.