Soulmate (Baku/Kiri)

"I had a shirt in your closet, right? Where is it?" I ask him in the dark. We already wore our sleeping clothes but I just remembered.
"It's in the wash." He mumbles.
I stop in my tracks with a confused face, "Why?"
"I wore it."
My heart flutters and I go on his bed and spoon him, "You wear my shirt?" I whisper happily and embrace him tightly.
"Sometimes." He yawns softly and turns around with half closed eyes to hug me back.
I think he doesn't know what he's saying anymore. I noticed that he acts very much hazy when he's tired.
"Aww, cute. You can keep it."
"You can keep my shirts too." He mumbles into my neck.
"What shirts?" I ask slowly.
"You really think you steal more than three hoodies and shirts without me noticing?"
"Well I wasn't planning on giving it back anyway."
"I noticed." He laughs softly. Aww I wish I could see his smile right now. But we're like entangled into each other.
"Did you put the alarm on your phone?"
"Tomorrow is saturday, idiot."
"Oh yeah. Sorry. Can we do waffles tomorrow?" I mumble.
"It's like 11 PM."
"Ok?"
He sighs heavily, "Yes, we can. Anything else?"
"Pasta."
"Pasta and waffles?"
"No. Waffles as breakfast and later pasta."
"Hum ok. We have to do some groceries then."
"Yessir."
"Can we sleep now?"
"Hmpf. I'm not tired."
"I am though."
"You said we can stay up longer."
"The fuck you mean. I normally go to sleep at 8 PM."
"What is wrong with you? What are you, a baby?" I scoff, "Hanta and Denki stay up with me until 6 AM."
"That's like not healthy at all. Y'all wanna die?" He scoots away from me.
"I'm here to have good time, not a long time as Denki would say." I respond.
"What do you wanna do then?"
"Watch the stars!" I say with glinting eyes.
"Cheesy."
"It's not. Come on. We'll make popcorn and take blankets with us."
"I can't guarantee that I won't fall asleep."
"Ok. At least try. I just want to talk to you."
"About what?"
"Everything and nothing."
"Ugh. Do you make these dumb things with Denki or Hanta?" He gets off the bed.
"Meh. We did once but I didn't feel it because they're dumb."
I just wanted to have some deep conversations about life, about what they think. I bet I could have one with Hanta I'm not sure but Denki ruined everything. I know we're like the idiots but Denki...damn this boy needs help.
"Ok come on now." He mumbles with a big blanket around him.
"Do you want popcorn?" I ask as we leave his room.
"I'm not hungry."
"Ok, good." I say and get under the blanket with him.
He holds the blanket together while I wrap my arms around his waist.
"Can we go around the neighbourhood first so that I can wake up a little?"
"It's really dark."
"Nah this neighbourhood is the definition of peace. It's actually annoying. Nothing happens here. I could leave the door open and leave and nothing would happen."
"What the fuck? Well ok then. But I'm not going to forgive you if anything happens to me." I say jokingly.
"I wouldn't forgive myself."
"I was joking."
"Still. I'm not gonna let you on your own. I'll protect you if something happens."
"Well just lets go." I change the subject.
Should I talk with him tomorrow? I don't want him to put himself in danger.
"So tell me how much you love me." I say after we've walked a little.
"What?" He asks confused.
"Tell me I want to know."
"I don't remember to have told you such thing."
"So you don't?" I stop and move before him with a frown on my face.
He puts the blanket better around me by holding the ends of it and putting his arms around my shoulders.
"I didn't say that."
"You do then, bitch, shut the fuck up."
He smiles slightly and looks up to the sky for a second. He embraces me now while putting his head on my shoulder, "I like you very much and I care for you. I feel like we just clicked. I don't know if you understand." I do and that's why I don't want to let him go.
"Anyways, I just...I like you, sometimes I don't know why though because you're fucking weird, but I guess that makes you who you are and I wouldn't trade any of your features for anything in the world."
"Oh gosh." I whisper overtaxed.
"What?"
"I love you so much." I say quietly and hug him tighter, "I think you're my soulmate."
"Mhm."
"Do you agree?" I ask him while looking him in the eyes and then he nods.
Fuck, I love him. But I'm not going to repeat it. We don't want to freak him out, do we?
"Really? What do I mean by that?" I ask. I believe him. I just want to know what he thinks.
"It's kinda what I meant with the fact that we clicked. I feel like you're the perfect match and not sexually or romantically. I mean your my best friend but I feel like our relationship is deeper than that or will develop at least like this. I just trusted you so quickly which is weird because I tend to see everyone as a competitor or even an enemy but with you it's different. I'm still competitive yeah I can't change that but I don't feel anger or anything if you win. I don't think anyone could when they would see how happy you are. And uhm...I also feel sometimes like you must be the better half of me because you just make me happier and you're one of the few ones- scratch that, just you and my father are capable of calming me down. I think you use some voodoo shit but as long as you don't kill me it's fine."
My heart beats like crazy I wouldn't have thought in a thousand years that he wants to say something like that. I thought he would say some words and that's it.
"Can you stop getting all silent when I tell you things out of my comfort zone."
"Can you stop getting all open when I thought you would tell me to shut up." I counter.
"You literally asked me to define what I understand by that." He rolls his eyes.
"Fuck, Bakugou. Do you want to kill me?" I lay my hand on my heart that slowed down a bit but not enough.
"The fuck I do?"
"That was too much for me. Your eyes, your words, your voice. Mhm. I have to calm down." I mumble to myself and just sit down on the street.
"Don't sit here. We can go to our balcony or the garden." Bakugou says, kneeling down, "You always want me to carry you, right? Come on then." He slightly opens his arms and I directly wrap my arms around his neck. He adjusts the blanket first and then he picks me up. I also wrap my legs around him and hum happily. I know he probably won't do that again so I have to use every opportunity I get.
"You're cute, you know?"
"Stop saying that already."
"You can't tell me something like that and expect from me not to think this is fricking adorable."
"I'm not trying to be cute, idiot."
"I know but you're so cute. Nearly everything's cute about you. Your smile, your laugh and the way you slightly pout when you need a hug."
"I don't pout. The fuck."
"Actually you do, babe, but I like it. I nearly melt but I like it."
"Tch. Apropos babe. You like babes more, right?"
"Oh yes. And I love when you watch me when I wear this big hoodie of yours."
"I don't watch you."
"I find it interesting that you don't know at all what you do subconsciously."
"Why? Do I do other things too?"
"Hm lemme think... In your sleep you tell me to shut up but hug me tighter the next second."
He doesn't say anything to do that.
"Garden or balcony?" He asks. I open my eyes and see that we're already in his garden.
"Ok." He puts me down and lays the blanket on the floor. We lay down with our backs and look up to the sky.
"I want to tell you something too." I mumble and turn around to him. He mirrors my moves and watches me patiently.
"I..uhm like you too very much as you probably know", I smile slightly, "And you've become an important part of my life and you'll always be. I feel like around you I can be whoever I want. I'm already an open person but with you I feel careless. And what I like the most is that you always tell me the truth when I messed up or something. In the moment I feel hurt and I'm sorry that I ignore you when you tell me what you think but I really appreciate it actually. I always want to tell you first when something happened and I love the weekends because we spent the most of time there together. The fact that we clicked so perfectly actually scares me because if...if something happens a-and we stop talking-" I turn around and look up to the sky again, "I-I don't want us to stop talking...I know that I couldn't replace you with anyone or anything." I stop talking because I couldn't say anything anymore anyway. I lay my arm over my eyes to stop the need to cry. It doesn't really help. I already feel how if I open my eyes the tears won't stop falling.
"Eij." He calls softly my name, "Look at me."
I shake my head and turn around completely.
But he turns me on my back again, "You don't have to open your eyes." He says and gently removes my arm. Like a reflex I still open my eyes slightly. My tears flow freely while Bagukou wipes them away.
"Eijiro, I won't leave you. I swear. We can fight as long as you want but you'll still be my other half and I'll not stop thinking about you." He cups my face between his hands and gives me light kisses over my face, "You can always count on me. I would do everything for you, just ask. I couldn't even leave you. The mere joy I feel when I hear your voice or see you is unbelievable. We don't even know each other longer than a year but I already know that I would trust you with my life."
"Bakugou..." I whisper whimpering. I get on my knees and crush him in a hug and sob in his shoulder.
He wraps one arm around my waist and with the other hand he caresses my back. He gives me light kisses on my shoulder but other than that he just lets me cry.