Facetime (Baku/Kiri)

From: Shittyhair
To: Me

Hey. What are you doing?

From: Me
To: Shittyhair

I just came back from work.

From: Shittyhair
To: Me

Oh never mind then. You're probably tired. Ttyl

From: Me
To: Shittyhair

I'm fine. What do you want idiot?

From: Shittyhair
To: Me

I just wanted to facetime but it's fine

From: Me
To: Shittyhair

Give me 10 minutes. I have to shower. I'll call you. Ok?

From: Shittyhair
To: Me

Ok but aren't you tired? It's late :/

From: Me
To: Shittyhair

Shut up, bitch

I remove my clothes and stretch for some minutes. I feel sore. But a shower will fix this. I take my towel and new underwear and go into my bathroom to take a relaxing shower.

As I finish and put a new pair of boxers on I take my phone and call him.
"Hey, Katsuki."
"Bitch, turn your lights on." I tell him as I just see a black screen. I put my phone against the books on my desk and take my towel to dry my hair.
"You could've waited until you wore your clothes."
"Shut up." I mumble and slowly put my t-shirt on.
He finally turns the lights on and then I see him hopping into his bed again, rolled up in his blanket.
"How was your day, shitty hair?" I ask and sit down on my chair.
"Pretty bor- oh my god. Do you know what happened?"
"Tell me." I say confused because he was so calm the second before.
"I got a fricking B+ on my exam."
"Exam? Not test?" I ask unbelievably.
"I swear it's my exam. I'll send you a picture later. You know what that means." He wiggles his eyebrows.
I chuckle slightly and nod, "Ok, I'll take you to Disneyland. In my university vacation."
"Yeyy. I promise it will be so much fun."
"You never were there. How do you wanna know, idiot?"
"I just know because we're together."
"Ok, cheesy hoe." I smirk and stand up, taking my phone with me.
I'm hungry.
"How was your day?"
"Boring. I submitted my thesis. Finally. But I worked overtime today because there were a shit ton of customers." I say yawning, laying my phone on the kitchen counter against a water bottle and then open my refrigerator to look at what it got to offer to me.
"Are you sure that you're not tired? We can talk when you got time." Eijiro says softly.
"No shit I'm tired. It's 11 pm but I said it's fine. Don't hang up." I turn around to him to point my finger at him.
"But you should go and rest. I feel guilty now." He mumbles.
I take some ingredients out to make myself a sandwich. I take a cutting board and lay it in front of the phone on the kitchen counter.
"I have a headache anyway and I'm hungry. I won't be able to sleep. And with my and your schedule it will be difficult to find a period again where we can talk."
"Is it one of your migraines, Katsuki?" He asks worried and I look down on the phone to see him looking at me with big eyes.
"No. It's fine. I'll take aspirin later. But the next time we see each other you need to give me a head massage again."
"Hum. That's gonna be a long time." He pouts.
"It's just two months, idiot."
"But altogether I already waited three months so it's five months and I miss you while you just chop your little tomatoes not even thinking about me." He pouts even more with a shaky voice.
"Are you crying again?" I take my phone into my hands to have a better sight of him.
"N-no." His voice cracks while he wipes his tears with his blanket away.
He looks so cute right now.
"Who said that I don't miss you? Of course I miss you. You think it's easy for me to not see your dumb face nearly every day?"
"You're dumb." He mutters softly.
"I miss you every second of my day, believe me."
"I want you to hug me." He sniffs slightly but not crying anymore.
I put my phone back down.
"I'll hug you as long as you want when I come back." I tell him and cut my sandwich in rectangles.
I sit down and look at him again.
"Are you tired?"
"Not fully."
"Are you gonna fall asleep again while we talk?" I sigh but have to smile.
"Maybe...probably. Just hang up."
"Ugh Eij, I don't like hanging up just like that."
"Just do it. I'm not gonna get hurt or something." He rolls his eyes.
"Bitch." I mumble, "How are the others?"
"Fine. But you need to talk to Denki this boy needs you in his life."
"He's so clingy." I sigh at the thought of Denks but I miss him too.
"He cried the other day when Jirou called him bitch and said, and I quote: Kats used to call me like that."
"That bitch. I'm not dead." I laugh amused.
I swear Denki acts like I'm his father or uncle or something. He's like a baby. But to be honest I acknowledge him as my son.
"Tell him to write me when he has freetime tomorrow and then I'm going to call him."
"Aww you really care for your son, huh?"
"Shut up."
"Katsukiii. You know what?" He singsongs and grins cutely.
"What, idiot?"
"I got you a present." He whispers.
"Ugh. Are you for real? You gotta tell me what it is now."
"No." He giggles.
"You're so mean, I swear. Do you want me to wait for two whole months?"
"You said it's j u s t two months." He shrugs.
"You need help. That's torture, Eijiro." I point my knife at him.
He laughs amused and sticks the tip of his tongue out.
"I know. Oh and Kats?"
"Yeah."
"You need to call your mother. What the hell?"
"Ugh. Please, leave me alone."
"She literally just wants you to call from time to time to see how you're doing."
"I'll call her."
"Actually call her, Kats. She's really sad about it."
"Yeah yeah." I sigh.
It's not that I don't want to talk to her on the contrary I miss my parents like hell. But I know myself every time I leave from home and call them, even though I wasn't feeling sad before, my throat tightens suddenly and I have the need to cry when I hear their voices. It just happens so suddenly and I hate it.

"Eij? Are you still there?"
"Mhm." A soft sound emits from him.
"Just hang up if you're gonna sleep."
"Yeah, I love you too." He mutters. This bitch doesn't even listen to me anymore. I still have to laugh though.
I'm not gonna hang up today. I'll just leave the call going. The app will end the call on its own probably.
I put the phone next to my pillow and also close my eyes after putting my blanket around myself.

"Katsuki? Katsuki! Babyyyy. Wake up. Helllooo. Kats-"
"Oh my god. Shut the fuck up." I growl, "Why are you still here?"
"Why didn't you hang up?" He asks back and runs his fingers through his hair.
"I told you. I feel guilty if I do that." I mumble, "What time is it?" I yawn.
"6 am."
"Bitch. Why do you wake me up?" I ask whining.
"I just wanted to know why the call is still on."
"Couldn't you ask later?"
"No. I wanted to hear your voice again."
"Stop being a cheesy hoe all the time."
"Baby, I gotta go. Sorry, for waking you up. Talk to you some day." He says and gets up.
"Don't say some day, idiot. Why are you leaving so early?" I mumble with half closed eyes.
"I need to do my morning exercise and shower and then go to school."
I open my eyes again and see him in the bathroom brushing his teeth.
"At 8:45 right?"
"Yeah."
"Call me after you took your shower."
"But your class is at 10 you could sleep."
"We'll just talk for the time you'll walk to school anyway. Probably just fifteen minutes."
"Ok. See you later."
"Goodnight."
I hear him chuckle slightly and then hang up.

"H-hello." My voice cracks.
"Ugh you're still tired."
"Shut up already. What subject do you attend again now?"
"Politics."
"Pfft. Why did you take this again? You don't even read newspapers."
"Tzz. It's overrated. I'm pretty good in the class."
"What does pretty good mean?" I laugh gently at that.
"My teacher said to me that he's astonished that I have so many controversial and smart things to say even though I never can solve the first part of the exam which is mostly just recreational."
"I don't know if you're smart or dumb now."
"Smart. He says my analysis and my discussions are really good."
"Ok. We'll talk about some things next time. I didn't know that you're able to think."
"That's the thing, babe. I just talk. I don't think."
"You should." I roll my eyes.
"Nah, takes too long."
"You're such an idiot." I sigh.
"Hm. What are you doing on Friday?"
"Uhm, watching a movie, as should you. What are you doing?" I ask confused.
"Watching a movie." He says smiling.
I roll my eyes. I thought he planned something else for a minute. We always watch a movie together on Netflix. Even when we couldn't talk the whole week on Fridays we make time. It's a tradition.
"I gotta go now."
"Ok, have fun and take care." I tell him.
"You too. I love you. Bye, Bakubabe."
"Love you too." I respond to him.
He smiles happily and mumbles a quick bye and then hangs up.
"Gonna miss that bitch." I mumble to no one in particular. I embrace my pillow and close my eyes again after checking if my alarm clock is on.