♧ Clear up these feelings (Baku/Kiri)

First of all, I see youuu liking and reading and shit. I see like one notification and it makes me so happy. Thank you guysss 💓

: in the other chapter "reconciliation" it was just Denki seeing Bakugou after he was on a long trip. Denki doesn't appear here. It's just so you understand the mentioning of Denki in this chapter but it can be read separately.

"Here" Eijiro says quietly and puts the plate in front of me. Why is he so weird? Since Denki left he didn't even talk to me.
"Hey. What's the matter?" I push my plate aside and wrap my hand around his wrist.
"Nothing."
"Then why are you avoiding my eyes? What happened? Did Denki say anything?"
"No." He simply answers and pulls his hand away quickly.
I look confused at my hand and watch him sit down.
"Please enlighten me. What did I do?"
"Nothing." He mumbles and eats quietly. I wait until he finishes because I can't really eat properly when something is bothering me.
This whole time he didn't look at my direction or uttered a simple word. On normal days I'm the one who tells him to focus more on the food before he chokes on something.
He gets up and puts his plate in the sink and then leaves the kitchen.
"Eij! Tell me. What did I do?"
"Nothing, godammit."
"Then why are you ignoring me? Everything was fine."
"Everything is fine." He turns around again.
"No. I'm sorry if I misbehaved but can't we just talk? Please."
"Leave me alone. Go talk with Denki or something."
"Denki? Why? What's happening right now?"
"Nothing is happening."
"Eijiro, I'm begging you, just tell me." I take his hand in mine, "I don't wanna fight. We already fought yesterday that's enough."
"Maybe with Denki you won't fight all the time since you love him that much." He spits out and tries to leave again.
"What do you mean, Eijiro?" I ask confused.
"I noticed how you are all buddy-buddy with Denki all the time. You like tell him everything that you can't tell me."
"Like what?"
"Idiot." He pushes me away, "Everything! You told him when you miss him, that you love him and you like literally kissed."
"We do that when we make a truce! And it was a love you, you say when saying simply goodbye and yeah I missed him. I missed everyone. Even fucking icy-hot." I explain.
"Well seems like you can tell that to everyone besides me."
"You're different."
"How am I different?" He asks even more pissed.
"You say it like...very gently, like you really mean it and shit and that makes me uncomfortable."
"Oh now it's even bad to genuinely like you, huh? Good to know."
"That's not what I mean. First of all, Denki and sometimes Mina, are the only persons I say that to but Denki and I are always joking and shit so it isn't that weird with him."
"Then just live with him. He seems to be better than me."
"Ugh, you- I love living with you. What are you talking about?"
"Well I don't like living with you!" he shouts.
"Wha-" I stop myself from talking any further. Is he that pissed? What did I do?
"Leave me alone." He mutters and leaves. I don't hold him back this time.
Why is he that mad? I know that I don't show him with words how much I appreciate him but that doesn't mean anything. I'm pretty sure that I have multiple other ways where I showed him. Still, because of that he doesn't want to live with me anymore?

"Eijiro? Can I come in?"
No response.
When I open his door, he's lying on his bed, sleeping. I quietly make my way to him and lay down beside him. His bed is too soft. I hope I didn't wake him. I take my phone and just scroll through social media and wait for him to wake up.
Minutes later he moves and my heart stops in shock. But he just cuddles into my side. I put my arm around him and move on with the scrolling.

"Bakugou?" He mumbles tired after like an hour.
"Yeah."
"What are you doing here?" He yawns softly into my chest.
"Nothing. I wanted to talk to you."
"I don't want to."
"Me neither but it looks like I have to clear the air a little bit."
"Clear then."
"Well...uhm. I don't favor Denki if you think that. Actually just because I like you more-. That sounds rude. But like you're my best friend, so I kinda have a stronger bond with you, you know? This is actually the reason it's so hard for me to say that to you. I don't know how to explain it but like I never said that to my parents. I bet my mother is even hurt by that but I just can't. And with you..." I mutter and look at him for a short moment, "You- ugh. Man, Eijiro, I feel really weird right now."
"That's fine. You can sto-"
"No, I already started. Anyways... You're like really open-minded and you often say like these cute things and I'm kinda embarrassed and sometimes I don't even understand why you would feel like that for me because I'm a fucking asshole. You know how you say you love me and how that makes you different from everyone?"
"How?" He asks softly.
"You often say it in moments I wouldn't expect it in. We could like argue about some dumb topic and then you just end it by saying that in your unusual soft voice and it takes me off guard. Because when I look at you at that moment you look like you forgot already everything and it...I don't know, it scares me sometimes. You look so genuine when you say that and it's surely not bad, it isn't but I'm-..."
"You're what?" He asks as I don't continue after a rather long pause.
I sigh heavily, "I'm terrified of the idea that someday you'll never look at me like that anymore and then I would be devasted because I also love you. I thought that's obvious but I apologise for not saying that to you from time to time because I really do."
For most of the ending he hid his face in my chest. But now I finished. Doesn't he has something to say? Well I guess I'm gonna give him some time to process. I mean it was a lot and I never say phrases like that.
I look down at him and caress his back. But tell me if I was shocked when his body started shaking. I just hold him tighter and let him cry. After Deku he's the biggest crybaby I know. At least he's not getting on my nerves like Deku. I scratch the part behind his ear and his neck and just wait for him. There's the moment where just little sobs emit from him and then he mumbles softly, "I'm sorry for always crying on your shirts, bebi. I didn't expect that from you." He looks finally up and sits down on my lap, "I'm sorry. I didn't want to force it out of you." He says and nuzzles his face into my neck, "You don't have to say it when you feel uncomfortable, I'm sorry."
"Are we good?"
"Yeah."
"So are you not gonna leave me?" I ask mumbling. To be honest that kinda hurt when he told me that he doesn't want to live with me.
"I'm not. You know I say stupid things when I'm angry. We're always gonna be there for each other, right?" He whispers our promise we made at the period when we met in school.
"Mhm." I nod.
"Oh my god. I'm so sorry, Bakugou. Why didn't you tell me how you feel beforehand?" He mumbles concerned and rocks slightly back and forth with me in his arms.
"I never do that." I mutter.
"You should. We're friends after all and it's good for you, isn't it?"
"...I guess. You should just read the album then I don't have to say things like that ever again."
"You don't want me to read it when you're around but you're like glued to me, it's not my fault. And I want us to talk about our thoughts and feelings. I think this is important and I want you to know that I'm here for you when you need me."
I immediately turn red. Why does he always talk like that? It's not like I don't wanna talk with him but I never did so things like my thoughts seem intimate contrasted to him who would tell me everything that is on his mind.
"You can read it but quit looking at me and whispering my name and shit."
"You're so sensitive, damn. How you gon treat your girlfriend? I'm telling you you'll be lucky if she ain't clingy like me."
"Scary. I don't want more clingy people in my life."
"Bitch shut the fuck up. You're also really clingy you just don't talk about it. I'm like "Bakugou, can we cuddle? I'm cold and you were out the whole day". But you just grab me and throw me on the bed or on my lucky days when I'm already laying somewhere you just lay down on me."
"The problem?"
"Bitch, you use me like some slut, when you feel like it's enough you just stand up and go."
"That is not true. I *mumble* you every time on the cheek."
He looks at me shocked and I turn red again, "Are you for real right now?"
"Wha-?"
"You can't say kiss? How the heck did you lose your virginity?"
"Shut the fuck up!"
"Say it. What are you doing every time?"
"I ain't saying shit."
"We have a lot of work to do, Bakugou."
"Shut the fuck up!!"