Chapter 50

* Catherine continued *

Hearing those words leave his mouth stirred up something incredible inside me.

My lips crashed back into his and our tongues met once more, feeling Jesse's hardness between my legs I couldn't help but grind my hips into him.

I needed something, any kind of friction to try and ease the throbbing I now felt.

'Fuck' he growled as he pulled his mouth away from mine as a wicked thought formed in my mind.

I quickly jumped to my feet reaching out my hand for Jesse to take as he pulled himself up from the sand.

'What's going on?' Jesse asked completely confused as I led him back to his car.

I climbed into the passenger seat as Jesse jogged around and slid into the drivers side.

'Drive' I ordered as I leaned over and kissed his neck only stopping to give him directions.

We pulled up out the front of a tiny little beach house where I quickly took Jesse by the hand and led him around the back, digging into the bottom of a broken pot plant I located the keys and opened the back door.

The house smelled musty and a thin layer of dust covered most of the furniture.

'Who's place is this?' Jesse asked as he kicked the back door closed with his foot.

'My parents' I replied before crashing my lips longingly into his.

'Good enough for me' he grinned as he wrapped his hands under my ass and carried me to the first bedroom he could find.

Jesse dropped me onto the bed, the roughness of his actions only turning me on even more.

Before he could climb down on top of me I tugged at his shirt which he willing pulled up over his head and threw it to the floor.

'Pants' I ordered, which dropped to the ground almost as quickly as his shirt did.

'Your turn' he growled, his voice deep and sexy as he practically tore my clothes off my body and threw them to the floor with his shirt.

Jesse grabbed me by the legs and dragged me down the bed towards him before he threw both legs over his shoulders and started kissing my thighs.

The throbbing in my centre was beginning to become unbearable as the green eyed boy continued to tease me.

I couldn't take it any more.

I needed relief.

My hand made its way down my body but before it could make it any further Jesse quickly grabbed it.

'Uhhh ahhh' he growled as his tongue finally met my now dripping wet core.

'Jesse' I moaned, my hips bucked as he slipped a finger inside me.

'Yes princess' he smirked as he lifted his face from between my legs and slipped another finger inside me, thrusting them both in and out.

'Fuck me' I moaned.

His eyes turned a shade darker as he removed his fingers and bought his body up between my legs, lining himself up with my entrance I could feel his tip just teasing me.

'Jesse' I begged, I needed to feel him so badly it hurt.

With that he plunged his length into me, a deep growl escaped his lips as he bought his body down on mine.

While his lips kissed my neck, his hand grabbed my thigh and wrapped it around his waist so that he could push himself deeper inside me, his huge shaft filling me like nothing I'd ever felt before.

'Ohhh god' I moaned as I felt his length pound into me.

'You are so tight' he growled in my ear as he continued to thrust his hips back and forth.

'Faster Jesse' I panted, my fingers digging into his back.

'Fuck' he groaned as I clenched my core around his hardness, his thrusts becoming deeper and faster.

My hips quickly matched his rhythm and I'll be damned if this boy wasn't finding spots of pleasure I didn't even know existed.

I could feel that familiar tightening begin to build in my stomach, my toes started to curl as I could feel my body almost reach that magical point but before I could Jesse quickly sat up, bringing my body with him, not willing to remove his length from inside me.

Jesse was now kneeling between my legs as he threw one leg over my shoulder and wrapped the other around his waist. With the sudden change in position I had to tilt my hips upwards as he started thrusting into me again.

Holy fuck.

The angle in which he hit was like heaven, Jesse watched my face as I bit my lip to stifle my moans.

'Let it out baby' he growled and within only a matter of couple of thrusts an intense orgasm ripped through my body and my loud moans echoed throughout the room.

Jesse's pace picked up as he continued to pound me deeper and deeper, his hand made its way to my now hyper sensitive clit and the moment his thumb started to rub circles over it I moaned again. My hands gripped the sheets and my eyes rolled back in my head as my body shook as another intense orgasm washed over my body, my core tightening around Jesse's hardness pushed him over the edge as I felt him spill out into me.

'Fuck' he panted as his sweaty body collapsed onto mine.

He had yet to pull himself out of me, he just lay there on top of me, both of us breathing heavily. I clenched once more causing his body to tremble.

After a few moments he finally pulled out and rolled onto his back.

'We made a mess' I sighed as I could feel his load drip down my thigh.

'Shit' he groaned.

Neither of us wanting to mention the fact that we probably should have stopped for a condom at some point.

'Jesse' I whispered as I rolled over and gazed into his deep green eyes.

'Yeah princess' he smiled as he tucked a lose stand of hair behind my ear.

'I love you Jesse' I said fiercely.

' I love you too Catherine' he relied with just as much passion.

And that was all it took to start round two.

The End.