Chapter 24

* Catherine *

'You need to get over here now' Jesse growled, in that deep, sexy voice. A voice that sent chills up and down my spine.

'Or what?' I asked coyly, biting my bottom lip as I leaned towards him, ensuring I gave him a decent look straight down my top.

I don't know what has come over me but just being around the green eyed hottie had me feeling all kinds of ways.

It was like I couldn't think straight whenever he was close by.

Earlier in the car as Jesse was apologising it hit me like a tonne of bricks. The realisation that maybe not thinking was actually a good thing for me right now and with that thought in mind I decided to take a leap of faith and see what happened, even if it was just for one night.

Consequences be fucked.

Sitting back in my chair I watched Jesse with eager eyes, I may be as horny as a rabbit in heat but I wasn't going to throw myself at him.

Well anymore then I already had anyway.

Before I knew what was happening Jesse was up out of his seat and standing before me, he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

'Girl you are trouble' his hot breath on my neck caused sparks to shoot through my body.

'You have no idea' I replied breathlessly as I felt his strong arm wrap around my waist and pull me up to my feet.

As soon as I was out of the chair his lips crashed into mine this time his tongue eagerly pushing at my mouth seeking entrance. Our tongues met in a passionate dance as his hands moved quickly to my ass and mine were once again wrapped around his neck.

Suddenly I felt his muscular arms lift we off the ground and as he did so I wrapped my legs around his waist to balance. He took a few steps forward and pushed my body roughly into the wall causing a moan to escape my lips.

'Fuck girl' Jesse's husky voice whispered as he pulled his lips from mine so he could trail wet kisses down my neck.

I titled my head to the side and arched my back slightly to give him better access to the sensitive skin on my neck.

'Jesse' I moaned as he rotated between sucking and softly biting my neck.

That was going to leave a mark.

'Princess you've got to stop moaning' he growled but was quickly interrupted by my lips finding his in a rough but intense kiss.

He finally pulled me away from the wall as he carried me over to the couch, our lips remained locked the whole time, both of us too greedy to stop.

His lips finally left mine as he threw me roughly onto the couch, this act of pure strength and dominance had me soaking through my panties. As I gazed up at his stunning face I couldn't help but notice his beautiful green eyes had once again darkened with desire, he went to bring his body down on top of mine but I quickly stopped him. Reaching out I tugged at the bottom of his shirt, practically begging him to be rid of it, with a cheeky smirk he quickly stripped it off and threw it to the floor.

Well damn.

I was mesmerised, I didn't know where to look.

From the tribal tattoo that curled around the top of his right bicep and up onto his shoulder and chest, to his incredibly defined washboard abs to the V line of his waist.

God damn I just wanted to kiss every inch of his deliciously caramel skin.

Unable to restrain myself any longer I reached out and trailed a finger slowly and softly down his chest, continuing to trace every outline of his six pack, I had to hold back a smirk as I felt his body shudder under my touch. As my finger got to the waist band of his black Calvin Klein boxers he let out a moan of his own.

I reached out and pulled him down on top of me, feeling his body pressed against mine had me practically begging for him to do something about the throbbing between my legs.

His rough hand finally found its way under my shirt and his nimble fingers made short work of my bra clasp, I pushed him back only slightly as I removed both shirt and bra and flung them to the floor.

'Holy fuck' he gulped at the sight of my bare chest.

I grabbed his hand and placed it firmly my on my chest, massaging my breast with his hand.

'Fuck you are so hot' he growled as he pulled his hand away and replaced it with his mouth. His tongue circling and nipping my now hard nipple.

I felt his other hand run up my thigh sending shivers through my body, I could feel his hand between my legs but because of the damn thickness of the denim shorts it was haven't the effect I was hoping for.

Reaching around I popped the button of my shorts and pulled the zip down.

Jesse's eyes ran over my half naked body, his eyes suddenly clouded. I could feel his hardness pressed into me and the anticipation was torturous.

'Please' I begged subtly tilting my hips towards his.

Suddenly I felt his weight shift off of my body and he slumped down beside me.

'Princess... it's not what I want...' he said softly, raking his fingers through his hair.

'Fucking what??' I practically yelled in disbelief, pushing him further away from me, suddenly feeling extremely embarrassed to be sitting half naked next to him.

As I searched for my shirt to cover myself his arm grabbed mine preventing me from reaching it.

'No! Wait! That's not what I meant!' The words tumbled quickly from his mouth 'I mean shit of course I want you! I want nothing more then to fuck you right here right now until your screaming my name!' He continued on with feeling, his eyes searching my face for any hint of understanding.

'Then why the hell did you stop?' I shot back both angry and confused.

I watched as he slumped back into the couch, running his hands through his hair once more as he let out a deep frustrated sigh.

It was a long few minutes before he finally bought his gaze back to mine but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't even begin to work out what the hell was going on behind those breathtakingly beautiful emerald green eyes.

'Jesse...' I began slowly. Even though I was bubbling with frustration I tried as best I could to keep any hint of anger from my tone.

His eyes remained focused on mine for a brief moment more before he turned and looked quietly off into the distance.

Just like that he crashing weight of his rejection floored me.

What was I thinking? How could I be so damn stupid?

I was better then this.

Fuck you green eyes, I don't have the time or the energy to play games and with that thought I couldn't hold the anger in any longer.

'You know what? Fuck this shit' I spat at him angrily as I stalked off the couch and searched for my singlet.

'Fuck' I heard him grumble, it was said so low that I swear I wasn't meant to hear it.

What's he got to complain about, he's the one who put a stop to things. If I had my way we would both be hot sweaty naked messes right about now. This line of thought really pissed me off and I swivelled around to give the green eyed boy a piece of my mind.

Diiinnnggg dooonnggg

'Fuck' I heard him grumble again, more anger in his tone then before.

Fuck alright.

Fuck you green eyes.