Chapter 44

* Jesse *

The last three months had flown by surprisingly without incident. There had been no more crazy drunken blackouts and thankfully no further interruptions by either Beau or Sienna.

Everyone had left Catherine and I alone in our own little bubble and it was wonderful.

It was weird and I didn't want to jinx it but life was actually good.

Catherine and I were stronger than ever, we were still doing our weird 'thing' because she was still firmly against labelling it and even though I wanted to scream from the rooftops that the raven haired beauty was my girlfriend I long ago accepted that it didn't matter what we called this thing I was just happy to have her in my life.

To the outside world though we were a couple, we spent every waking minute together whether that be at school, at home or everywhere in between. A couple of nights each week I would take her on 'outings' because her cute little stubborn ass refused to call them dates.

You would think that for someone who was so against calling me her boyfriend she would be completely opposed to any kind of PDA but it was actually quite the opposite. Catherine was more than comfortable walking around with her hand tucked firmly in mine, she would only snuggle in closer to my body whenever I wrapped an arm around her no matter who was around and she never once complained when I would steal a sneaky kiss at school.

When we were alone things would quickly get heated, the way she would touch my body would excite me in a way no girl ever has before. In those moments hands and lips would go everywhere but we had yet to go all the way, which I was weirdly ok with.

I still spent almost every night at Catherine's house, although I had quickly graduated to sharing her bed, only sleeping on her couch when her dad came home. He was actually a really decent guy and if he had any problems with me spending the night he never let it show. I actually asked him about it once not long ago and he told me that he was just happy that his daughter was finally smiling again and that was enough for me.

My mum doted on Catherine or Cate as she called her, she adored her so much that I think if anything were to happen between Catherine and I my mum would literally disown me and take Catherine in as her only child.

On top of all of that football season had started and it was going great, actually it was going better then great, it was fantastic. As much as Beau and I hated each other as soon as he saw my abilities on the field he quickly deferred to me for the sake of team. When we were playing there was no animosity, no rivalry we were only focused on one thing.

Winning.

As soon as training or a game was done though we instantly went back to hating each other's guts, which was fine by me. I had Catherine and the game that I loved and that was all that I needed. I had always been labelled as 'a potential future star' so it didn't take long for me to start breaking school records or for my name to start appearing in the town's newspaper. It was like the happiness I felt off the field had translated to my abilities on it, as I said I'd always been a pretty good player but lately on that field I felt truely uninhibited. It was like I could see the game as if it was in slow motion, reading plays two steps ahead and that meant winning and winning big.

Our team had quickly gained a formidable reputation and for my part in that I knew I had Catherine to thank for it.

In saying all of that though the absolute best thing to come out of these last few months was not once did Catherine wake up screaming in horror and although I was yet to find out any further details about the cause of her terror I was content, for now, just knowing that she was getting some kind of peace.

I knew eventually we would need to have a serious discussion and I was prepared for that, I knew there was absolutely nothing she could tell me that could make me want to run, but I was going to continue to be patient. I could already tell she had grown so much these last three months and I was happy to wait until she felt comfortable enough to share with me but I promised myself and her that it would be on her terms, not mine.

As I continued to walk towards the school oval for football practice I was so lost in my thoughts of Catherine that I was taken completely by surprise as a pair of hands pulled me into a now empty and dark classroom.

The instant the doors closed behind me a familiar set of lips crashed into mine. Catherine's tongue instantly pushing at my mouth seeking permission to enter, which I quickly obliged. The kiss was heated and needy and as my hands quickly made their way to her ridiculously perfect ass and gave it a firm squeeze a lust filled moan escaped from her mouth.

She quickly pulled her lips from mine and trailed kisses down my neck.

Fuck.

I knew what was coming next and although I really had to get to training and even though we were in a school classroom there was no way I was going to stop her.

Without a word Catherine dropped to her knees and released my now fully erect cock from the constraints of my shorts. A deep throaty groan erupted from my throat the moment I felt her tongue glide along my shaft.

I closed my eyes and leaned back against the closed door enjoying the sensation of her head bobbing back and forth.

God the things she could do with that mouth were insane.

She knew exactly what I liked and how I liked it and it took every ounce of concentration I had to try and hold out for just a few minutes more, but when she started to hum and I felt the vibrations run over my length I knew I was about to blow.

She looked up at me with the most mischievous glint in her eyes, she knew exactly what she was doing to me and she seemed to enjoy every second of it as she continued to take all of me in her mouth, not gagging or breaking eye contact once.

Within minutes I filled her mouth with a grunt and like the good girl she is she swallowed it all without complaint.

Relaxing back against the door I tried to steady my breathing as she slowly rose back to her feet, tugging my shorts up along with her.

'What was that for?' I whispered in a raspy voice.

'I missed you' she smirked as she leaned in and placed a little kiss on my nose.

'Princess we've got to stop doing this at school' I playfully scolded her as I stuck my head through the door to make sure nobody was around before we quickly snuck back outside.

'What, didn't you enjoy it?' She pouted.

God she was so sexy when she pouted.

'That is definitely NOT what I meant. In fact I enjoyed it so much I think you probably need to do it again later tonight' I grinned as my hand tightly gripped hers.

'Dads home today green eyes, but I'm sure we can figure something out' she giggled as I wrapped an arm around her waist and placed a tender kiss to her temple as we walked slowly out to the oval.