Chapter 34

* Catherine continued *

I tossed and turned all night in what had to be the worst sleep I'd had in a month.

It wasn't the torturous nightmares that kept me awake, no.. it was my own damn sexual frustration.

That mind blowing orgasm Jesse had given me only a few hours ago on the kitchen table had awakened something in me that had been laying dormant for so long.

Now that I had gotten a taste of him I craved more.

At one point I'd come so close to going out to the couch and dragging Jesse into bed with me but thankfully I was able to restrain myself, because as I skipped down the hall this morning expecting to see those sexy green eyes I got the shock of my life.

'Dad!!' I squealed as I ran over and jumped into his big bear hug.

'Morning little one' he chuckled 'I've missed you' he said as he placed a loving kiss on my forehead.

'I've missed you too!' I beamed as I slipped out of his fatherly embrace.

'So little one, care to explain why I came home to find a strange boy asleep on my couch?' He asked, his voice suddenly becoming serious.

Oh shit!

Jesse!

My eyes went wide as I glanced over to see the pillows and blanket folded and stacked neatly on the couch.

'Dad.. I...' I mumbled but was shocked when I heard dad laughing.

'What's so funny? Why aren't you mad?' I asked eyeing him suspiciously.

'Like I said I found him asleep on the couch, not in your bed' he chuckled as he playfully tousled my hair.

'Oh' I mumbled, silently saying a prayer of thanks that I was able to control my horny urges last night.

'Plus the look on his face when he saw me this morning was better than any reaction I could get by cussing him out' dad laughed.

'Dad' I sighed 'I hope you didn't scare him off.'

As I looked over at the empty couch I couldn't help but wonder where Jesse had gone and as if dad could read my mind he interrupted my thoughts.

'He said he had to make a phone call or something and he went outside' dad replied as he picked up his cup of steaming coffee and nodded towards the back door.

I left dad with his coffee as I opened the sliding door and saw Jesse sitting on my chair swing, as soon as he noticed me walking towards him he flashed me a big grin.

'Morning Princess' he said as he pulled me into his lap.

'Morning green eyes' I smiled, leaning my back against his chest.

'So I met your dad' he chuckled as he held me tightly.

'Could've been worse' I mused.

'Hmm, how so?' He asked as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

'Because I was so damn horny last night that I couldn't sleep and I had seriously contemplated dragging you off the couch to do something about it' I smirked over my shoulder at him.

'Is that a fact' Jesse grinned as he kissed my neck softly.

'Mmmm' I mumbled as I closed my eyes and I relaxed further into his body, just enjoying his sensual touch.

'I could do something about it now' he whispered as I felt his fingers run teasing circles up my thigh, coming dangerously close to slipping underneath my shorts.