Chapter 9

* Jesse *

I stormed out of her house without a second thought.

The bitch couldn't even offer a fucking thank you for helping her, instead she went off at me like I'd stolen her first born child or something.

Sitting in my car, I ran my hands through my hair, trying to process what the fuck just happened.

I was in two minds. I couldn't decide whether to just leave and head home or go back and check on the fiery vixen.

She was so damn rude and obnoxious but there was just something about her that I was instantly drawn too.

'Damn it Jesse, this isn't your fucking problem, she isn't your problem! You have to make this scholarship work! You need to try and make both the state and national football teams so that one of the pro clubs will notice you! It's you're only way out! You don't have time for some silly little girl and her silly little attitude' I thought firmly to myself 'no matter how fucking hot she might be'.

Sucking in a deep breath I decided that I have enough of my own shit to deal with and that I didn't want any part of whatever crazy hell was going on in that house. So instead of going back inside like I had previously planned, I plugged my address into google maps, started my car and pulled out of the driveway turning in the general direction of my way home.

After a quick drive through the dark, empty streets I pulled up at my new house, noting that mum had left the outside light on for me. No matter how much of an asshole I was to her she always looked out for he.

Fuck I needed to be better, mum deserved it.

I made my way to the front door, slipping the key into the lock whilst trying to be as quiet as possible.

'Is that you bub?' I heard mums sleepy voice call from her bedroom.

'Yeah ma, it's me' I replied, shaking my head at the fact that she always forced herself to stay awake until I got home, no matter what time of the night or morning it may be.

I guess when you live with the fact that it could be the police at your door telling you your son has been arrested, or worse found dead, staying awake until all hours of the morning just to know that he was safely home wasn't that big of a deal.

'Go to sleep ma' I continued on softly.

'Love you bubba' I heard her call.

'Love you too old girl' I replied with a smile as I heard her soft laughter float down the dark hallway.

Making my way to my bedroom I didn't bother turning on my light, I was too exhausted. Instead I closed the door behind me, threw my keys onto my bedside table and stripped down to my Calvin Klein's before collapsing into my bed.

Closing my eyes I hoped to drift quickly off to sleep and forget about whatever the fuck this night gad turned into.

Instead a the peaceful sleep I was hoping for a vision of Catherine appeared in my mind.

She was standing in front of me, wearing nothing but those tight little black running shorts and that bright blue sports bra. Her generous breasts almost falling out of her top.

The thought of her barely dressed had my dick rock hard and combine that with the memory of her cheeky wink and seductive smile, well it only made my dick throb even harder.

I groaned softly thinking about what it would feel like to be inside her, buried deep between those legs as those big blue eyes silently begged me to fuck her harder. With these thoughts running wildly through my mind my hand made its way into my shorts and firmly gripped my dick, but that did nothing to ease my almost painful erection. With how worked up my body was now was there was no way sleep was coming unless I did something to take care of my situation, so like any teenage boy would do, I stroked  the shit out of my throbbing cock.