Chapter 38

* Catherine continued *

I stirred a couple of hours later with Jesse's arm wrapped around me and his gentle snoring echoing in my ear.

My mind was still hazy from everything I'd consumed at the party but I swear I could hear the bedroom door handle rattling.

'Maybe I'm still tripping' I grumbled to myself as I closed my eyes to try and get back to sleep.

There it goes again, the distinct sound of the handle jingling like someone was trying to open it, followed closely by a soft knock on the door.

I sat up quietly, trying my hardest to focus.

'Jesse Bear' a female's voice whispered from behind the locked door.

It definitely didn't sound like his mum, my guess was the voice belonged to that blonde bimbo.

Why the fuck was she still in his house?

I rubbed my eyes in an attempt to clear some of the fog from my brain as I focused intently on her voice.

'Don't be like this' the voice continued.

I didn't dare move or make a single sound, I glanced down briefly at Jesse who was still snoring away as I quickly returned my attention back to the door.

'Look... I'll explain everything to her if that's what you want' she sighed deeply.

What did she have to explain? Oh yeah, why the fuck she was barely dressed, looking like she'd just had a great time between the sheets with Jesse.

Rolling my eyes at that thought I tried to push away the anger and jealousy that once again sparked in my chest.

'I didn't know that you liked her. I'll make sure she knows nothing happened' she said.

'Nothing happened, thank god!' I almost cheered, but quickly caught myself before the words could leave my mouth.

Yeah I know I'd told Jesse earlier that I knew nothing had happened between them but I couldn't really be 100% sure. When I thought about it as I was driving home yesterday the timing didn't really add up, so I decided to take a leap of faith and go with my gut instinct and believe that they didn't hook up.

Hearing the blonde admit it now left me feeling deeply satisfied and I couldn't help but smile as I glanced down once again at the cute green eyed boy who was still sound asleep next to me.

'Sorry Jesse' the voice whispered from behind the door and I swear I could detect a hint of sadness in her words which were followed shortly after by the sound of soft retreating footsteps.

I sat quietly for the next few minutes to be sure we were alone, satisfied that there was nobody outside Jesse's door I snuggled back into his bed.

Laying down next to him I traced a soft finger along his arm and down onto his chest, admiring the well defined muscles of his torso.

'Damn' I sighed with a hint of desire before I leaned over and placed a soft kiss on his mouth.

At the feeling of my lips on his, Jesse's green eyes fluttered open.

'Again' he grinned as he guided my mouth back to his.

This time though there was nothing soft or gentle about the kiss, it didn't take long before our lips parted and our tongues were fighting for dominance.

As we continued our heated make out session my hand traveled down his body and tugged at the waistband of his boxers but before I could slip my hand underneath the thin fabric Jesse quickly pushed me onto my back.

Jesse's body was now on top of mine, he had placed a muscular arm on either side of my body to hold his weight off of me as he leaned in and whispered in my ear.

'My turn' he growled, his voice had become so deep and sexy.

'Mmmm' was all I could manage in reply as I felt Jesse trail kisses down my neck.

His hands travelled quickly under the shirt I was wearing and massaged my breasts causing a small moan to leave my lips.

'What have I told you about moaning like that princess' he murmured in my ear, the sensation of his hot breath against my skin caused sparks to shoot through my body.

I pushed him back only slightly, just far enough so that I could pull his old shirt that I was wearing up and over my head.

'I wish I could turn the light on so I can see that perfect body of yours and watch that gorgeous face as I do this' he growled in my ear as I felt his rough but strong hand between my thighs.

'Watching you cum princess is the sexist thing I have ever seen' he whispered in my ear as his nimble fingers quickly slipped my panties to the side before he started rubbing slow circles over my clit.

'Jesse' I moaned softly, my eyes closing so I could focus on nothing but the pleasure I was feeling.

Suddenly I felt him slip a finger inside me, followed by another as he started kissing down my stomach.

'So wet' he growled again.

Then to my disappointment he removed his fingers from inside me before he ripped my panties off and threw them to the floor.

With one quick motion he pulled my body down the bed and flung my legs over his shoulders.

The moment I felt his tongue flicking over my clit I let out a breathless moan.

I felt his fingers once again inside me as they worked in unison with his magic tongue.

'Fuck Jesse' I panted as my hips ground shamelessly against his face while his tongue continued to work magic against my nub.

'Princess, if you don't keep it down I'm going to have to stop' he smirked against my wet folds before driving his finger between my folds once more.

It didn't take long before I could feel a wave of pleasure begin to build, I titled my hips further towards his face as my hands gripped the bed sheets.

Biting my bottom lip I tried to stifle my heavy moans as the orgasmic ecstasy washed over me, but the green eyed boy didn't stop there.

He continued burying his fingers further inside me, curling them at the last minute as another wave of pleasure ripped through my body and I was left as nothing but a trembling mess.

'Jesse' his name rolled off my tongue as I tried to catch my breath.

'Yes princess' he whispered as he finally removed his head from between my legs and climbed up the bed to lay down next to me.

'Stop grinning' I smiled as I rolled over and snuggled into his body.