39: back on track

I sat her back down and kissed her once again. I kept smiling. "I've never seen you smile.." "I've never had a reason to smile until now" a little smile curved up on her lips. Took her hand and started walking.

"First.. get that gun away" I looked at my pocket where Y/n was pointing. I then took the gun and smirked. "Yes ma'am" I held it up high and then just dropped it. I picked it up again and started to separate the parts of the gun until it was useless. "Let's get back on track." She nodded. "Do you have any weapons else with you?" I then took a pocket knife. "Just let me have this" she tilted her head and raised an eyebrow. "We might need it-" "out" I rolled my eyes and threw it as far away as I could. "Happy now?" She nodded.

I can't believe what just happened.. "I have a favour.. can I see my parents?" "I would love to do that for you.. but to be honest, I don't know where they are.." she looked down. "Buuut.. I know someone that does" she looked at me again  and then hit my chest. I laughed a little.. it feels like my world just started to spin again.. I'm finally complete. No more killing.. no more kidnapping or crimes.. I want Y/n to be safe. Think about it.. I was hating her at the beginning. I never thought that I would change like this.. she's the last piece in my puzzle to make me complete again..

I took my phone and called one of them who held her parents captured. He quickly took the phone. "Hello?" "Hello.. it's Yoongi. I want to know if mr. And mrs. Lee is still with you?" "They're just about to leave, why?" "Don't let them.. I have someone that wants to see them.. but don't say anything to anyone.. it's a surprise" "ehm.. Okay" he sounded surprised himself. "Let's go?" I reached out my hand. She took it. "Let's go.."

—————

We finally arrived at the house again. "Is this the place?" She looked up at the huge black mansion. "Yep" I walked out of the car and opened the door for her. She smiled a little. "Thank you" I smiled back.

We entered the house. I said she should stay in the entrance until I say she could come. I got greeted by her parents who was a bit confused yet irritated. "You wanted us to wait?" I bowed. "Yes, I have something for you.. or should I say someone.. Y/n!" I looked back and then at her parents again. They looked even more confused now. I smiled. Then Y/n can slowly towards me and her parents. She looked at me. I nod my head once. "B-but she were" "I thought so too.. but I found her just today" her mom and dad had tears in their eyes and then they ran to Y/n and hugged her.

I stood there and smiled while they hugged. Her mom looked at me and grabbed my arm into the hug. "No it's-" I couldn't finish before she hugged me too. A big group hug.. I'm not really into hugs. They all polluted away and looked at me. I looked at her parents then Y/n. "What?" I asked them. "Thank you so much.." I smiled again. "Always" "no literally.. it's so big to see our daughter again" "well it was my fault that you ended up don't seeing her at first.." "but you brought her back and that's what matters"

"You're a good guy, Yoongi" I looked down. "No I'm not.." she placed her hand on my shoulder. "Yes you are" I looked at her again. "Maybe you wasn't back then but you changed.." I nodded. "I'm at least trying"

—————

We finished and it was then time to go home.. home to where? Home in Dageu.. well I don't need that place anymore. I'm done with that.. it's time to get over it. Y/n got their number and their address.

"Where are we going?" I shrugged. "What do you think?" She shrugged as well. "To my home in Seoul?" She nodded. "Let's just do that.." "btw how's it going with the others?" "Huh?" "I mean.. Jungkook.. Taehyung and all the others?" I shrugged. "Not quite sure.. I assume they're okay"

We finally found my car and then started to drive to Seoul.. a long drive is ahead. I'm just glad she's alive.. it was such an coincidence.

I placed my hand on her thigh. She smiled a little but she also looked a bit uncomfortable, so I removed my hand again.

—————

We finally arrived at the house.. I haven't been here since last year. We both got out of the car and entered the house. Some heads turned out way when they saw me. I starred coldly at them. "Not even a "hello Yoongi, we've missed you?" Their eyes were big. They wasn't looking at me. But over my shoulder. I looked back and then back at the others again. "Oh yeah found out Y/n faked her death.." I placed an arm around her shoulder and smiled at her.

Taehyung came running to me and Y/n and gave us a big hug. "Okay okay okay.." I said. He then let go again. "Where have you guys been?!" "I've been in Dageu.." Jungkook cake to me as well. "I guess it was Y/n you saw.." I scratched the back of my head. "It was" Jimin and Hosoek came to me as well. "I see you've become a part of our family?" I said to Hoseok he laughed a little. "Yeah.. I started to like it" I nodded.

"Long time no see, boss" I scoffed. "There's no more boss here.. I'm quitting the whole crime thing.. I promised Y/n something and I'll keep my word.. no more killing people for me" they all looked so shocked. "Fuck Y/n has really changed your life" "you know, I'm still here,
right?" "Yeah" he smiled at Y/n. "Okay first.. where's Namjoon?" Someone then walked downstairs.

"Oh aren't you over it?" My expression hardened. "Never" he scoffed. "Get over it" I rolled my eyes. "Well we're just here to say goodbye actually" I looked at Y/n, she looked confused at me. "We need our own place to live" she nodded. "Of course if you want to.." "I do.." "okay then.. let's go?" She nodded. "Let's go"