14: Regret

"boss how?" I raised and eyebrow. Looks like I did the right thing. Oh she's gonna regret this.

"oh you'll see, and you're a hacker for fuck sake go do your work" he nodded and left. He'll see how easy it is for him to trace that brat. Escaping from me is not a thing you can do. I'll always find you again. If I'll get something then I'll get it.

"boss please listen to me" I turned around and saw Namjoon coming my way. I crossed my arms and waited for him to speak up. He'll probably say that I shall let her go. No! That won't happen.

Y/n POV

"why is this damn window locked" I whispered to myself. Suddenly I hear a gasp so I quickly turned my head and saw... Taehyung coming my way with wide eyes. I placed a finder in front of my mouth signaling for him not to say anything.

"please don't say anything..." his face was filled with sadness and guilt. He sighed.

"Y/n... you wanna escape right?" I looked surprised at him. Please god help me... I just nodded silently.

"please take care of yourself. If you want to make sure he won't find you... then call the police" my shoulders sank.

"but that'll mean that you'll get caught too..." he gave me a sad smile. He came closer and putted a hand on my shoulder.

"don't worry about me... I'll be fine. I'll probably find something out. Go and take care..."

I got an idea. "what if you go with me?" He looked straight into my eyes. A little giggle left his mouth.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that..." I just nodded and crawled out of the window.

I ran as fast as I could. I finally got away. Escaped. That was my wish. I wished that I could escape from this hell. I was completely lost. Didn't know the road or which city I was in. There was nobody around so I kept looking. It was cold outside.

Suddenly I started to feel dizzy and my legs started to hurt, I couldn't breathe properly. I sat down leaning on a tree. I begged to god that Agust wouldn't find me. Suddenly a man came up to me "do you- Y/n?! Y-you... I'm.. where have you been?!" I looked to my side. My eyes widened when I saw that person.. he's my only hope! I know I hate him with all of my heart but I have no other choice. "Hoseok!" "What are you doing here?! Why do you look like that?!" He asked worried. "What has happened to you?! You were supposed to be mean!" He froze. "I... realized, being mean is not a good way to live the life"

I was speechless. No! I need him to help me! "Hoseok please help me!" He kneeled down. "What do you need help with?" "I'll explain! Just get me away from here!" I actually wonder why he is here? I don't even know where we are.

He helped me to stand up.

Suddenly I heard a gun shot. I closed my eyes and a scream left my mouth. I slowly opened my eyes and looked to my side. Another scream left my mouth. Someone shot.. Hoseok.. "Hoseok!!" I looked at the dead body and I started to feel sick for seeing all the blood. I looked around but I suddenly heard a voice coming from my side. "Well well well.... you did wrong, babygirl" my heart started beating so fast. "Trying to escape huh?" Suddenly someone grabbed around me from behind.

"Look at That Body!" He made me look at the Body. "You made me kill him... it's your fault Y/n.." I knew this was Agust. Tears started flowing down my cheeks. I couldn't talk. It's my fault... Hoseok died because of me.. he just tried to help me.. I was now a crying mess.. Hoseok.. im so sorry.. im so sorry!!! "You knee that guy huh?" "Sad for you.. he's now dead" I heard his dark chuckle. "Your going to regret what you've just done, Y/n" I didn't care at that point. All I could think of was Hoseok.. he's dead! He won't come back.. ever! And it's my fault..

Suddenly August places his gun on the side of my head. "Should I just kill you already? Or give you a punishment?" I couldn't answer. My body was trembling from the fact that he just killed Hoseok. Why! Why Hoseok! Why were you here?! "Answer me or I'll make it up" I closer my eyes. He triggered the gun. "You ready to die?" I was still a crying mess. "P-please" was all I could say. "Please What?! Your starting to piss me off!" He said still holding the gun next to my head. "D-don't kill m-me" I said low. I deserve to die.. but I can't make myself do it. I don't want to live so why did it come out of my mouth? "Then I guess it's punishment. I can make your life a living hell for what you've just done"

He started to walk. He dragged me with him still with the gun placed on my head. Suddenly he hit me with the gun and the last thing I saw was black before I passed out..