16: More punishment

"I think it's your turn now.." he said and took a stroke of my hair. I watched as Hoseok was completely beating up. "Please stop.." I whispered. Suddenly he placed the knife around my throat. "Should I just kill you now?" I stayed quit. Just kill me.. my life isn't worth anything anymore.

"That's no fun.. what do you think Hoseok?" Hoseok didn't look up. Agust sighed hard and walked fast towards Hoseok and slapped him with all of his power. "Should I just kill you instead?!" Agust started to untie Hoseok. He lifted him by the collar and threw him on the ground. Hoseok didn't move a muscle. Agust kicked him one last time.

Agust then walked to me again. "He's useless.." he said and grabbed my forearm. "You know what happens when I do this?" He stroked the knife over my wrist and vein. I slowly shook my head. "Stupid little brat.." I was too dizzy.. I couldn't open my eyes. "Look at me" he said Sternly

He started to shout when I didn't do as he said. "Look at me!" I couldn't.. my eyes was too heavy. "Fuck you!" With that I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. That was the last thing that happened before everything went black.

I woke up by feeling a sharp pain in my hand. Screamed when I felt a knife cutting through my palm. I opened my eyes and saw Hoseok cutting it. He looked at me like he was sorry, but not for me.. for himself. "Stop!" I screamed. Hoseok then fell on the ground, curling up into a ball. "Good" "Taehyung!" I could hear footsteps after some time, It was Taehyung. "Take him away" he sighed and lifted Hoseok. Taehyung glanced at me, he looked like he was sorry for me, for what was happening. I held onto the wound, to make pressure.

After some time, I started to feel dizzy and then it all went black.

Agust POV

"For fuck sake.." I said. Why does she have to faint every fucking second?! I started to untie her, I lifted her bridal style. Her hand was bleeding.

So little... so innocent.. yet so no innocent. She hasn't done anything, but I'm holding on to her. I'm a killer yes.. but I'm not just taking an innocent little sweet girl for nothing, I'm not all just like that, yes I'm a heartless killer, and no one is going to change that. So I took her for a reason, you know her parents right? They left her, but that's not all the truth.. yes they left but there's a reason behind. That reason is simply because her dad owes me a lot of money. They left because they wanted y/n to stay out of danger.. they knew, they fucked up. I can only say, that leaving her, was the biggest mistake they could ever make. Now I have her, and no one knows, yet. Soon, I'll make her parents know where she is, and what she is doing. I'll make them have no other choice than give me my money.

So I'm not going to let her go..

I lifted her to my room, I sighed and found some bandages. I also found some alcohol to clean the wound. After it all was good, I walked out and locked the door Behind me.

I sighed and started walking when someone called me out. "Yoongi!" I stopped up. "I just wanted-"  I cut him off and smashed him against the wall, while holding him by his collar. "Don't, call me that name!" I said.

"Hey!" Someone shouted. I yanked my head to the side, "Jungkook! Why are you walking?! You're not fully recovered yet!" I said, I let go of Namjoon, he fell on his knees, facing down. Well, I didn't care.

I walked to Jungkook and took his arm over my shoulder. He got shot, he also got beatin' up pretty bad, and as I said, he isn't fully recovered yet, so he shouldn't walk or do anything. "Hey Yoongi, it's oka-" "Don't fucking call me that name!" I shouted. What doesn't they understand?! They know, they shouldn't be calling me that!

I swung his arm over again and kicked him to the ground. He groaned in pain. "What the fuck doesn't you understand huh?!"

Why is everything making me so fucking furious?! Them and y/n makes me wanna destroy the whole fucking world! I have her on my shoulder, plus these stubborn idiots.

I walked back to my room, I kicked the door open, and walked to my bed where y/n was. "Y/n?" Some noises left her mouth. She's just sleeping.

I then grabbed a stroke of her hair and dragged her out of the bed. She think she can just sleep peacefully?! No!

A scream left her mouth, but I didn't care, I kept dragging her out of the room. "Let go!" She shouted. "Shut up!" I said. She started crying, she took one of her hands and placed it n mine to make me loosen my grip, but I didn't. She hasn't gotten enough punishment, I feel like punishing, I'm so fucking mad. Everyone is idiots!

I dragged her outside, I then threw her on the ground. I pointed my gun at her head. "If you run, or try to escape, your dead" "follow me" I said and started walking. "If you disobey me, your dead" I heard her sobs.

I sighed and turned around. "Stand up!" She flinched and then stood up. "Now, follow me!" I was still pointing the gun at her head.

"I think it's time for the second punishment"

Severely unedited.
So used my whole day on this chapter.. ahh not my whole day but most of it.. to write this chapter.. and when I published it, it all got deleted so it better not do that again!
Hope you liked the chapter! Please comment if you have any questions and vote!