06: hoseok is here...

Y/n POV

I was still sorry about the thing with Jin.... you know his confession. I couldn't say you liked him... I don't love him. He's not the one. The one I love.

I love no one. Love is nothing. I don't believe in love. I don't think I'll ever find the one and only. The one I'll love for the rest of my life...

I ran to my car and drove home. I felt bad for Jin knowing he would get in trouble... because of me... I don't car that Hoseok will get in trouble. He is a troublemaker. The only thing he wants I'm this world is trouble and fights, and ofc girls... that isn't me. What the hell am I thinking?! I don't like him I don't care about he don't like me!

I got home and went straight to my room and threw myself on my bed. I was tired and hurt. Like it was hurting because of Hoseok beat me up and threw me on the ground... twice.. Jin must really like me... wait! How can I face Hoseok and Jin again?!

I was lost in my thoughts when I suddenly drew to sleep. Everything went dark.

There he was.... the guy from my job... he came closer to me.... I screamed in fear but I couldn't run away. My body didn't want to move. I just stood there froze and speechless. I knew it.

What would he do to me?!

"bye princess" he said and knocked me down.... everything went black....

~~~~~~~

"ahhhhh" I quickly sat up in my bed. Full of sweat. Tears streaming down my
Cheeks.

I hugged my knees still crying trying to calm myself down. "I-it's okay......it was j-just a dream r-right?" It didn't help. I had a nightmare about the dark guy from my job. His dark gaze was tattooed in my soul.

It was just a dream. I lifted my pillow and took out a small picture of my parents. I miss them. It wasn't their fault... they had to leave. That's why they still pay my bills and that stuff. If they didn't leave me... the guys would've killed me.... my parents got threatened. Never said bye.... and they never told me who the guys was. If I knew I would've kicked their asses out of this country!
I can't contact them. My parents got new identity and phone number. So there's no change to see or ever talk with them again... I don't even know where they are.

I wish I could see them one more time... just once... I started crying again. I loved my parents and they loved me... my life just have to like hell....

My puffy eyes got heavy and after some time passed I fell asleep again.

-later-

I woke up and groaned from the sudden pain that hit my body. I remembered everything from earlier... wait what's the clock?! Shiiiit I'm late!! Do I even want to go to job today? Hmmm I have to... if not my boss would probably kill me or something. Like she cares about me... and who's there and who's not.

I groaned again because I didn't want job, but I got up and walked down stairs.

I think I'll have to take my car this time. Because I'm late... ups. I can't control my sleep okay. Don't blame me.

I took my keys and went to my car and drove to my job. I was kinda afraid of the man will come again... what If he did. Please don't. I tried to not think of it and just focus on my driving.

Why am I so afraid...? It's just a man. A dark scary guy....

I kept thinking of when he said thank you beautiful and see you soon... it scared the hell out of me...

I arrived to my job. Parked my car and went in. I entered the café and looked around before walked further. No... the man wasn't there.

I sighed in relief and went to change.

"hey Y/n!" A voice said from behind. It scared the hell out of me... I turned around revealing Tzuyu.... puhhh just Tzuyu.

"yah! Don't do that again you pabo" I tried to look mad but to be honest I couldn't be mad at her... so I started to laugh a little.

"mianhe... anything new?" She leaned against the door and looked at me with a curious expression.

"well... Jin and Hoseok got into a fight because of me... aaand Jin confessed for me..." I looked down in embarrassment....

"ihhh!! Do Hoseok like you?! And jiiiin! Do you like him?" She asked me 100 of questions. "okay okay chill haha.... no Hoseok does not like me... it was because Hoseok pushed me so I started to bleed. Jin got mad at Hoseok... because Jin like me... and I don't like Jin as a boyfriend. He is a great friend but he's just not the one" I explained it all.

Her eyes widened when I said that Hoseok was beating me up and they enden up beating each other up like that...

Lwoaw.... Hoseok is a jerk..." I nodded as an answer. "I need to work now see ya in minutes haha" I said while chuckling. "see ya!" She winked before I left to the desk.

I stood there for a while before a medium tall guy entered the café. I looked at his face and realized that the guy was.... Hoseok.... why him!?

His eyes went a little wide when he saw me at the desk. I rolled my eyes at him before speaking.

"what are you doing here?!"I asked cold. I don't want someone like him here. I know that's rude but I really don't like that guy. "so that's how you treat costumers huh?! I should say it to your boss" he said with a smirk on his face arghhh! I hate him.

Don't he dare to say anything! She would fire me if she found I I greeted a costumer like that... "mianhe... what would you like?" I said and rolled my eyes again.

"okay that's enough I want to talk with your boss!" He said trying to sound hurt... but he had fun with teasing me like that.

"hey I said sorry you pabo-" I quickly covered my mouth when I realized I called him pabo...(pabo means he's stupid)(mianhe means sorry)

He tilted his head and smirked again. "oh... Y/n's boss! I have somethi-" he was about to say something when someone interrupted him.

"hey! Don't you dare say a word!" I looked up and saw... that guy from yesterday... Hoseok frowned his eye brows and looked confused at him. So did I...

"leave! And never come back or..." he lifted his jacket revealing a pistol?! Hoseok widened his eyes and so did mine. I started to get really nervous... what if he killed him?! Well I don't care about Hoseok but I would get in trouble and so would the café...

"ehm... I-I'm... sorry" he glanced at me before leaving the café as fast as he could.

"are you okay?" I looked at him with nervous eyes. "y-yes..." "you know him?" He asked. I raised one eyebrow. "ehmm yeah... he is in my school" I said still nervous. My hands was shaking.

Tears started to press but I was holding them back...

"if he bother you again then-" I interrupted him cuz I knew what he was about to say.

"shoot him... it's okay" I looked down. It was definitely the truth. Well I wasn't sure but he looked like a guy that would shoot him.. Wait! He has a pistol! He is a killer?! Shit!! I knew something was wrong with him..

"is something wrong out here?" My boss asked confused... she heard Hoseok for awhile ago...
"n-no..." I turned around not looking at her.

"it's all fine miss" he gave her smile. She didn't answer but turned around and left. "thank you" I bowed at him for helping me. If he wasn't there she would ask questions and stuff.
"no problem" he gave me a dark smile before he left? He should not get anything?

Well I am happy with that. I sighed in relief before continued my work.

Oh halloooo! Hope you liked this confusing chapter? Haha