11: my life

Y/n POV

I was sleeping peacefully, or as peaceful as I could... I woke op to a loud noise. My eyes shut up and I quickly sat up in the bed. Then I realized that I wasn't home... I remembered it all.

I saw Agust coming my way. He looked kinda pissed. He looked like there was much rage inside of him. I was afraid that he would do something to me. He looked at me, but he didn't look bothered at all. He had no expression. Cold as always.

He started to walk towards me. I backed up before I was about to fell off the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed. He started rubbing his forehead. Did something wrong happen?

At first I sat there froze and speechless. I was pretty afraid of him. He shot my freakin shoulder.

He didn't talk or say anything he just sat still and looked annoyed of something, but the thing doesn't look like it had anything to do with me... or I don't think so...

After I calmed my breath a little, I decided to see what was wrong. I know he doesn't deserve caring and all that stuff, but just because people doesn't treat me right then it is not right to treat them bad...

I took a deep breath and sat besides him. He looked at me with an annoyed expression but then looked straight again. He raised my arm and placed it on his back to confront him... he gave my a death glare and quickly grabbed my wrist. He was holding it tight.

I groaned and tried to free myself but he just tightened his grip. He threw me on the bed and hovered above me. I laid there speechless. He was looking straight in my eyes.

"don't you dare touch me!" He was holding both of my wrists and pinned them on both side of my head.

He was holding so tight that I didn't think blood was running through my hands and arms. Tears started to form in my eyes, and I still struggled under him to free myself.

"let me go yo- AHHH!" he tightened his grip and his nailed was digging in my skin. His expression didn't turn he was just cold and looked straight in my eyes.

He let lose of my one wrist and grabbed my chin harsh. Tears was now streaming down my cheeks. He started to smirk and then he removed himself from me.

"go take a bath and wear this. You can leave this room but you CANT leave the house if you try then...... you'll get a harsh punishment understood??!" He looked cold and dark. He didn't let me answer before he turned around and left.

It took me some time before I stood up and took a shower. He placed some cloths on the bed I should wear. I didn't really want to wear some of his cloth... he placed some grey sweatpants and a pretty oversized shirt. I sighed and went to his bathroom. My whole body was hurting and especially the wound in my shoulder from the gunshot.

When I started to undress myself I could see much of wounds and bruises around my body. My eyes widened in shock when I looked at myself in the mirror. My whole body was covered with wounds and bruises. A tear escaped my eyes.

I quickly locked the door so he wouldn't come in and like destroy my body.... there was a bathtub so I decided to take a bath in there. I filled up the water and waited for it to be done.

When it was finally done I slowly got in. Some hisses escaped my mouth because of the bruises. It felt like knifes. I tried to think of something else than what I am... he is just amused of this. He don't even know me. I regret that I tried to comfort him...

I got used to the hot water after some time. I stared to relax in the water. Nothing crossed my mind. Just silence. I felt free... I knew that I wasn't but i felt free.

I was done with the bath after some time. i got up and got changed. I wonder if Tzuyu and Sohee know I disappeared. Please say that they called the Police or something like that....

I sighed and started to apply Agust's cloth. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before I got out of the bathroom. I was kinda down. Knowing that my whole life was ruined. My future... my everything.... in some way nothing mattered anymore. I gave up. My life was messed up.

I sighed a deep sad sigh and sat on the bed. While I was thinking about life, I didn't notice a tear escaped my eye. Slowly more and more tears started to fell down as well. Suddenly I heard a gentle knock on the door. I quickly wiped My gears away and sat up in the bed. I wonder who it was? If it would been Agust's then he wouldn't have knocked before entering.

"c-come in" I said while panicked a little.

I heard a little gentle laugh when the person walked over to me. I sighed in relief when I noticed it just was Taehyung... I feel like I can trust him. Or at least as much as I can trust anyone here...

"hi.... how are you? I heard what happened...." he said with a soft and low voice. My face softened a little. He's so innocent. How can he live with someone so cruel like Agust??

"I-I'm Fine..." i lied. I didn't look at him. I looked down at my fingers. I didn't want anyone to worry about me. I'm not worth it.

"now... tell me the truth" he took my hand and made me look at him. My eyes got watery again. His face softened a little when he saw that I wasn't fine.

"H-he's is h-hurting me..." a tear escaped my eye but Taehyung wiped it away. He sighed and sat beside me in the bed.

"why are you stuttering??" I looked at him and shrugged. Actually I don't know why I am stuttering. To be honest I didn't really know I was stuttering.

"it must be because of all this..." I didn't say anything back. I just looked straight and thought of some random things. "why d-do you live by h-his side?" I looked at him and waited for his answer. He straightened up.

Helloooooo friends! Hope you liked thiiiiis.