17: More punishment pt. 2

Thank you soooo much for 600 reads!!

Y/n POV

No no no please.. I was so scared, what did he want to do?!

I just silently followed him, he was still pointing the gun at my head. my leg was trembling, and I had an insane head ache. "Faster!" He said. I tried to walk faster, but my legs didn't want to. Instead, I fell on my knees.

Agust came to me, and kneeled down in front of me. "You're making life hard, Y/n" with that, he slapped me so I fell further down. "If I was you, then I would listen to what I'm saying" I nodded and tried to stand up again.

I started walking behind him again. My bruised body was so weak.

"Okay, say when you see a person" I nodded. He was now walking behind me. But why? We were walking down a dark road, no persons were to be seen anywhere. Suddenly a person walks on the other side of the road. "There" I said and pointed at the girl. "Great!" He said. He then grabbed my arm. "You know listen closely" his grip was tight. "This girl is walked down that dark alley.. your job is to kill her" k-kill her?! I can't do that. "My eyes went wide open. "B-but I can't.. I can't d-do that!?" "Do it" he did and placed the gun on my forehead.

"I'll be right behind you the whole time. If you're, I'll be there before you know" my breathe stated to be heavy. My heart was pounding like hell. "Do it, now, before she's gone" he pushed me towards her. "Here's a knife" "make it quick, and stab her in the throat" I sank hard.

I took a deep breathe and another, and started walking towards her.. I can't kill an innocent girl.. she hasn't done anything, why should I be able to kill her?! "Don't hesitate.. do it!"

She walked into the alleyway. I walked behind her, she looked back a few times. I tried to play as innocent as possible.. oh god, I'm going to kill er fucking person! Who can do that?! Agust was out of sight, but he said he's right behind me. My hand with the knife in it, was shaking. I was hiding the knife right by my side.

I think she suddenly saw me, or the knife, what I was about to do... because a loud scream  could be heard.. she started running, but I ran after her and jumped on top of her. I was now hovering above her. She was crying, and screaming. "Shhh, please don't cry.. I'm so sorry.." she tried to free herself from my grip. "Don't be afraid, it's gonna be okay" I was trying to calm her, she was making it harder by cry and scream.

"P-please d-don't.." she begged. "I'm so sorry, I have no choice.. I then took the knife. "No!" She screamed. "I know, I know.." "I have no choice" "yes you have!" She screamed. I covered her mouth. "I'm saying no!" I shouted. She then took her arm and punched me in the face.. the knife fell out of my hands, and I fell on the ground. She got up and ran to get the knife. She came to me and hovered above me, and held the knife over my heart. "No! S-stop" I said. "You wanted to kill me!"

I closed my eyes, and was ready for the pain.. suddenly I heard a loud noice. I opened my eyes and screamed when I saw the dead body next to me. I quickly got up and stared running. "AHHH!!" I screamed when I felt an insane pain in my shoulder. Someone shot me.. I fell in the ground and held my shoulder, but it didn't last long until I fainted.

Agust POV

Stupid brat.. I walked to her and picked her up. Why did I wear a white shirt?!

I took my phone and called Taehyung.

Me: "come and get me at xxx street"
Taehyung: "yes"
Me: "and fast, Y/n is bleeding, badly"
Taehyung: "I'm on my way!"

He then hung up. Great.. I'm stuck here with this little brat.. she couldn't even kill a person?! It's not that hard. Kill the person and that's it.. you don't know who it is, you don't have any relations to that person so why care?

I sat her down on my lap and held my hand over the wound. I placed the gun on the ground. "What have you done.." I said to her, but of course she couldn't hear it. Come on.. hurry op Tae..

He finally came.. "hyung!" He said and ran to me and Y/n. "Do you have bandage?!" I asked him. "Yes" he came and started to treat the wound. "What happened?" "I shot her" I said coldly. "Why?" "She didn't want to kill that person." I said and pointed at the lifeless body. "Hyung.." "no! I do what I want" he sighed and kept treating her. "But why did you think she would kill an innocent girl?" "I-I don't know, okay" he nodded. "Just remember she's innocent as well, so please don't treat her like she has done something wrong" "don't tell me what to do" "just say-" he got cut off

"Hands up!" Shit.. it's police. Where stuck. In an alleyway with nothing. And an injured Y/n, just great.. Tae stopped and stood up. He didn't turn around but he held his hands above his head. I didn't do it. I kept Y/n on my lap, looking straight at Tae for doing it.

He then started smirking. "Turn around! And you get up as well! You take that girl" one of the policemen said to another. "Your wring here sir." I said and stood up laying her on the ground. "I'm helping this little innocent girl.. it's him whose the criminal here" I pointed at Tae. His eyes widened, but I just winked to signal it was a part of my plan. I could see he finally understood the situation.

Unedited.
Hope you liked the chapter! Please comment and vote.. I would really appreciate it! And again, thank you soooo much for 600 reads! Love you guys