18: Get Y/n back

"You see, I was trying to help her-" "shut up! You're not innocent here! We know what you did. Someone reported you" fuck. Suddenly two policemen grabbed my arms from behind. "Let go!" They didn't. Someone grabbed Taehyung as well. "I'll make you regret your life if you don't let me go!" I shouted. "Yeah yeah.." one of them said. "Take the girl and bring her here" one of them said to another. Shit there's many.. one of them lifted Y/n up. "No! Let her go!! Now!" I said in a rough time while I tried to free myself. They lifted her in the car.

I looked at Tae. "Looks like your plan went wrong" he said madly. "Chill" I smirked again. I could clearly see the confusion in his expression. I clicked a little button in my hand I was holding. I could tell Tae got the little vibration. He then started smirking as well.. I of course had another plan here.. after a short amount of time, Jimin and Namjoon came rushing. Gun shits could now be heard. I started kicking the policemen, Tae did the same.

It all went silent again and Jimin came to me. "What shit did you get yourself in this time?" I smiled. "Y/n was going to kill a person but didn't want to.. so I killed her.. the police came and arrested me and Tae, and took Y/n- wait.. they took her!" I face palmed myself. The car was gone where she was in! "Fuck!" I shouted. "Fuck everything!" I kicked the wall and took my gun from the ground. I then out of pure anger, shot the policeman again, even tho he was dead. "Hey! Stop it" Namjoon said. "Why are you so furious!?" He took my shoulder. "Get Y/n back! Now!" I said and walked away.

"You better have found her before you're home!" I said and walked home.

I smashed the door shut and walked to my office to find Y/n. Jimin.. Jimin is the hacker. I then called Jimin.

Me: "Jimin! Get back home, now" I said.
Jimin: "don't be so mad! I'm on my way"
Me: "don't tell me what to do!"
Jimin: "okay okay.. but why is it so important to get her back?"
Me: "because she's mine! And because I'm saying so"

I hung up again and leaned back in my chair.. I sighed and waited for Jimin. He's right.. why is it so important to get her back?! She doesn't mean anything to me anyway.

Y/n POV

I woke up by the sight of lights right in my head. I blinked a few times, because of all the lights. "Y/n you're awake??" "Y-yes" I said back. "Where.. where am I?" Gosh why does my arm ache that much?! What happened. "You're at the hospital, sweetie" I nodded. "What happened?" I then asked. "I don't know.. the police arrived here with you" wait.. the police?! That means- wait.. I'm free?!!?! I'm free from the hell by Agust?! Yes!

"The police?" Yes I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but I need answer.. Am I really free? "Yes dear. A little do we know, you got shot in your arm" I did? Oh.. that's why it's hurting that much. "Okay.." I said blankly. I had slot of needles in my arm, and my shoulder was all covered with bandage. I literally can't remember anything that happened..

Some time last and the doctors weren't there at the moment, I was currently thinking.. about what happened. I can't eat right now nor do anything else.. wait I should report Agust? Wouldn't that be the best.

A nurse came in again. "Okay, listen, Y/n, we have some tests we have to do before you can go, okay?" I nodded. "Can you do me a favour first?" I asked her. "Yes, of course, what is it?" She said. "Report someone for me" she looked confused at me. "Why? And who?" I sighed. "This guy-" "can I talk to you for a sec?" Another nurse interrupted me. "Yes, what now?" She said and stood up. "Y/n, dear, I'll be right back" I nodded again.. I can wait.. it's not like I'll go somewhere.

"Okay Y/n, it looks like you've lost a lot of blood.. would you like to get blood doner?" Ehm.. "you can think about it.. if you deny then it's okay.. you'll just feel a bit dizzy for some time.. and tired, but you'll get over it as soon as your body get used to it" "okay, and thank you" "for what? It's my job" "I know... but you saved my life" she chuckled. "It's still my job of course" "I know.. you.. still saved my life in another way" "by the way, what did you want to say?" Ehmm... what did I want to say? "I- can't remember.." her eyebrows frowned. "Hmm.. that don't sound normal" wrk you should know that??

"Two sec" she said and left. And now I'm alone again..

Agust POV

Where is Jimin?! I've waited for so long now! I started to get irritated. I walked outside to wait for them. Should I call him? Argh.. I don't know what to fucking do anymore.. the only thing that's on my mind, is to get Y/n.. and as fast as possible.. I don't want her to report me. That'll be worse for her, I'll get her back no matter what. If I want something, I get it.

When I think about it, I haven't heard from Jackson since the little "accident" at that bar.. oh yeah I killed Sehun.. well, I don't care

Unedited
Sorry for fails
Hope you liked the chapter! I think I'll post a new chapter tomorrow! I've been posting everyday for some day now, I guess? We'll see you tomorrow (maybe)