10: the deal

"yeah? What about it?" My lips curved to a little smirk. He knew I just played dump but we all know that if anything goes wrong... then I am stronger than them. I know I said I didn't need Taehyung or Jungkook... but I have something for Jackson... I mean I don't need them but you know just a little surprise. I covered my mouth with a mask.

"don't play dump my friend... where is she?" My smirk faded away and I my expression hardened. I leaned back and crossed my arms over my chest.

"that was not the deal, Jackson" his men stared at my but to be honest I didn't give a fuck...

I could now see wrath in his expression. His eyes narrowed.

"the deal was that you brought me that girl!" He snapped smashing his fist in the table. I didn't flinch or anything just sat still. A little smirk appeared on my lips again.

"she's mine....." Jackson stood up fast while his fist was still in the table. He tried to look bigger than me and stronger. His men stood up as well.

"A DEAL IS A DEAL, ASSHOLE!" I looked surprised at him but I was just amused. It was amusing to make him mad. He was about to punch me in the face, but I took my arm up to stop him.

He was truly mad now... why? So he wanted that girl... but that's not gonna happen. I'll never let her go. She will suffer till the day she die... and why you ask? Just to amuse and satisfy me. I like to make people suffer and beg for mercy it make me feel like a monster.

Of course I like to provoke people as well and make them mad.

I raised and eyebrow and smirked.

that was a dumb choice little Jackson..." his men grabbed both of my arms so I couldn't do anything to him.

I just grinned. An evil laugh. He had no idea what he just did. No one shall mess with me. They will pay for it. I don't give a damn if I broke that deal but no one shall take what's mine.

"psycho... your a fucking psycho! Laughing in this situation?!" He looked kinda surprised at my action... he took out a gun and pointed it on my head. "give me that girl or-" "or what? You'll kill me? We all know that it won't work?" After I said that I whistled and seconds after the door sprung up and to men entered fast with guns... these men was no one else than V and Jungkook...

My smirk grew and finally Jackson understood what was happening... he didn't react before a lot of gunshots filled the bar. I shoved Sehun and Chanyeol's hands away from my wrists. I took my gun and pointed it at Jackson's head while V and Jungkook had Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Jackson fell on the ground and raised on arm to stop me from shooting.

"p-please dont..." he didn't seem scared but instead he had a smirk on his face. no more gunshots could be heard. Silence filled the room. I quickly turned my head and looked at V and Jungkook. My eyes widened when I saw Jungkook on the ground groaning in pain...

I quickly shot Jackson in his leg so he couldn't do anything. After that I ran to Jungkook. He was luckily just shot in his upper arm.

I turned around but before I turned fully around I fell on the ground. I got punched in the face. To strong hands was holding me down. I looked up and saw Sehun. I gave him a dark glare. I am stronger than him. I wouldn't have done this but it's his own fault.

I jerked Sehun's hand off of me and grabbed my gun. I shot him in his stomach. He fell to the side and was holding a hand over the gunshot.

"I didn't wanted to do this... wait, I don't care" I smirked And stood in front of him and shot his head... I kicked his lifeless body and turned around again.

I wiped blood off my lip and looked at Jackson his eyes was as big as plated. He didn't see that coming. I heard a few gasped and ran to Jungkook. V took care of Baekhyun and Chanyeol... he didn't shot them he just heated them up. My men is stronger than these spaghetti arms here.

"are you okay?!" I kneeled down and looked at his wound. He didn't answer instead he fainted.

"Taehyung take him to the hospital fast!" I shouted and lifted Jungkook up and ran out of the bar.

I took a last glance at Jackson and his men before leaving too. Jackson fainted as well but I didn't give a damn about that.

I know this is a short chapter... byeeee