32: it's okay

"I-I'm.... s-sorry!" I was now raging so much that I wished I killed him that day.. but then it hit me.. I closed my eyes and let go of him while walking back. What am I doing.. I can't hurt him.. but he did something to Y/n! Y/n.. I need to get back to her. "I'm not done with you!" He just stood there completely confused.

I ran into the room again and saw Y/n on the ground still shaking.. did she fell of the bed?! I kneeled down in front of her and started shaking her again. "Y/n! Please listen!" She didn't even make eye contact. "What am I gonna do?!" I said to myself.. I then did something I never thought I'd do myself.. I placed my arms around her and hugged her tight.. she didn't hug me back but nor did she move away. I could tell she calmed a little down now. I closed my eyes and made her sit on my lap while my arms were still around her.

After some time, she started slowly to hug me back. "It's okay." I said. "I-it's okay.. you're safe now.." I said and took one of my hands on her head. She was resting her head on my shoulder.

Nayeon POV

I walked down the hallway when I suddenly heard a crying. I walked into the room and saw Y/n sitting on a bed and crying like hell. "You're so weak" I laughed and pushed down from the bed. She didn't react other than crying harder. "You think you can just take my Yoongi?? Well no" I kicked her. She didn't even look at me or even recognise me.. wtf. Am I just invisible or something?! I scoffed. Suddenly I heard footsteps so I quickly left the room.

I just walked behind the corner. It was Yoongi. He ran into the room Y/n were in. Damnit.. I walked to the doorframe and leaned up against it. I just stood there and watched Yoongi trying to calm her down, he then started to talk. "Y/n! Please listen!" She didn't react.. she's probably having a panic attack.. good job Jimin. You've always been there for me when I need it. "What am I gonna do?!" He said to himself. I hope she die of a seizure. He then did something I'd never think he'd ever do.. he hugged her. I could feel my blood starting to boil. So little Y/n think she can get him for herself?! Let's see about that..

Wait what she's actually calming down.. he then made her sit on his lap while he still were hugging her. Let's see who's sitting on his lap next time.. "it's okay.." "I-it's okay.. you're safe now" he actually sounded worried.. he has never and I mean never down that to me..

He was one of my childhood friends.. but one day, he suddenly just rejected me. I've always been there for him but never gotten anything in return.. I've always had feelings for him but he has never returned it.

Suddenly Y/n started to hug him back. She was still crying but less. I scoffed and walked away. This is awful to look at..

Agust POV

I sat there until she was fully calmed down. "Y/n?" No response. She's sleeping. I slowly carried her to the bed and covered her with sheets. "Don't worry.. I'm here for you.. even tho you don't think it's true.. all the things I've done. I-it's just....." I stopped myself and buried my head in my hands.

"I-it's- I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry for what I've done.. hope you can ever forgive me, I know you're sleeping and can't hear me but.. I just need to say it" I looked at her for some time.. she's so innocent. I took her because of her dad.. I didn't even know it was her at the very beginning.. so stupid.. I though it was win win.. I-I.. I also has her parents.. they're locked down somewhere in the country. That's why they left her. I knew they had a child but i didn't know it was Y/n until Jimin found out...
I still do need my money tho.. her parents is nothing of what she's expecting them to be.. actually the complete opposite. I mean if I didn't take her parents.. then she would maybe have been killed now.. god you're nothing better asshole..

I walked out of the room. I got greeted by Jimin bumping into me. His eyes went wide and he then bowed. "Jimin just stop that already.. I really need you to understand that you can't touch Y/n.. what have I ever done to you-" "look, it wasn't me-" "yes it was, what are you talking about?!"

"Just please listen to me.. it wasn't me.. it was.. Nayeon.. she planned it all.. s-she wants you to think it was Y/n's fault.. and then while you.. you were on me, she would have the change to... to end her" my eyes went wide. "That bitch! She wants me for herself but I hate her with all of my heart!" He looked down. "Thank you for telling me"

I walked out. "Jungkook!" I shouted. It took a while but I then saw Jungkook coming my way. "Go to the training room.. I want you to fight someone.. and don't hold yourself back" "but why?" "Nayeon.. she tried to end Y/n and I won't ever let that happen.. fight that bitch and don't hold back as I said.. kill her if that's needed" he looked at me worried. Jungkook is one of my best fighters here.. he's the strongest. He's smart.. and he got the techniques.

"I won't disappoint you." He bowed and left. I walked the other direction to the living room. Correct she was on the couch sitting there with a smirk. I walked to her with no expression and grabbed her hair and threw her on the ground. She looked confused yet angry. "What was-" "shut up.. go to the training room.. we're going to fight.. or you're going to fight with Jungkook" her eyes widened.. "but he's way-" "it's for the next mission" she frowned and stood up. I know she can't be mad at me.

She started walking and so did I. Gosh I want to just kill her now..