26: Enemy or what?

THANK YOU FOR 915 READS!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!

This chapter might contain violence!

Wait.. she could be an enemy. I then grabbed her wrist tight and started dragging her with me. She started to cry louder. "You're a spy right?! What do you know!" She didn't answer. I dragged her inside and to the basement.

I then walked to a room and threw her inside. She screamed when she fell on the ground. "Who sent you?!" "I-I.. don't k-know what you're t-talking about.." she stuttered out. I rolled my eyes. "Why did Namjoon bring you then?!" She crawled to the corner when I got my gun and pointed it at her. "ANSWER ME!" I shouted. If she doesn't give an answer, I'll shoot her.. I already have one enemy two is not needed.. plus she's annoying. "I-I dont k-know" I sighed and walked closer, she then placed her hands for her face. I kneeled down in front of her. "Look, I won't kill you if you just tell the truth" she shook her head. "I-it is the t-truth" "yes, and I'm god" I said in sarcasm.

She didn't look at me, she looked down. "Should we play a little game?? She looked at me with a scared look. "W-what game?" She asked hesitant. "A game... I'll be back in two seconds.. don't move" she slowly nodded.

I walked upstairs again. "Jungkook, help me take Namjoon to Jin" he nodded and started lifting Namjoon with me. We lifted him to Jin's room.

"Jin!" I shouted. "What??" I opened his door. Yep he was already in his room. "Take care of Namjoon and tell if he wakes up" I said and placed him on Jin's bed. "K" he said. He was currently doing something on his computer.

I walked out again and into my room for a second before going to the basement. Let's say, I needed some "toys".. I looked to my side and remembered Y/n was here again.. it's been some time since I've seen her.. hearing her voice.. she looked so peaceful.. I walked to her and whispered in her ear. "Get ready, babygirl" I smirked and walked out again with the things I needed.

"Let's see if this hoe is an enemy" I smirked again and walked to the basement. She was still in the corner with her head buried in her hands. I cleared my throat, she then looked at me. "Get up" I said cold. She just looked at me with fright. "Get up!" I said louder. Thai bitch doesn't understand anything or what?! She slowly got up. I grabbed her arm and made her sit on the chair in the middle. "Get ready for the game" I tied her to the chair. She kept crying her heart out.. well there's no mommy here..

I started walking around her and then I whispered in her ear. "The game is simple.. just tell the truth.." she looked at me and then turned her head away from me. I then stood in front of her and kneeled down. "Look at me" she just closed her eyes. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her chin harshly. "Don't disobey me!" She flinched a little. It feels great that people is afraid of me.. a great feeling. She gasped and opened her eyes. "I'll ask you some question.s.. the best you could do is answer honestly" she slowly nodded. "Good girl.. if you lie to me.. you'll get a little punishment" I could see the fear in her expression.

I stood up and then stood behind her. "First question.. who sent you??" She gulped and then answered. "N-no one.. I w-was going to... s-see my friend" she said between her sobs. "Why were you in that van?" "I-I dont k-know" I scoffed and smirked. I took my knife and stroked it over her skin. "Tell the truth" she was shaking but I didn't care. "I a-am" I rolled my eyes again and then cut a deep wound in her shoulder. Her screams could now be heard. "Tell the truth! Why were you in that van!" I shouted. She was now crying harder. "T-this... this m-man k-kidnapped.... me" little girl is crying for help..

Started to stroke the knife over her other shoulder. "P-please... d-don't" "next question... why did that man take you?" I walked to the side of her and started to make some grooves in her skin. She tried to move her leg and started to cry even harder. "Speak" I said. "I- I don't kno- AHH!!" She didn't finish the sentence before I dug the knife in her thigh. "Why was the man kidnapping you!" She kept screaming so I slapped her. "I can't remember!" She said. I stood straight up.

"Now tell the truth about who sent you" "no one..." I still haven't removed the knife from her.. "hmm.." I the grabbed the knife and started to pull it out of her leg. More screams left her mouth. Namjoon is so stupid.. can't tell an enemy from an innocent.. this girl isn't innocent, I can tell that. "Do you know Y/n?" "Y/n- wait y-yes I d-do" I smirked again and pulled the knife all the way out.

"AHHH" I then I tied her and threw her into the room with the other enemy. "Boss.. Y/n is awake"