38: i swear!

I walked down the street while just looking down. I then found a mall.. I walked into the mall. There were a lot of people in there so I just tried to keep calm. I already saw one mafia or what the fuck it was.. I could tell by the way he was having his hands and was looking at people.. I was like that myself. We got eye contact. I walked to him and grabbed his arm. I don't give a damn if I don't know him..

"Hey!" He said and jerked my hand off. "I know what you're about to.. don't" I said while shaking my head. "You'll regret it" he frowned. "Just drop that already.. I know you're a killer.. I am- was one too.. but I made my biggest mistake ever in my life" he looked confused at me. "Promise me you won't" he looked down. "I don't care" I then grabbed around his throat.. we were in a safe place. "Listen here my friend.. I kidnapped a completely innocent girl.. and that ended up getting her killed.. I fell in love with her.. so don't do anything stupid" he blinked. I let go. "Just please.. at least think about what you do before you do it" he nodded. "I will" he then left again.

I sighed and leaned my head up against the wall I was standing at. I then looked to my side and saw a girl.. she looked really familiar but couldn't address who it was.. I kept looking at her. She then looked my way. My eyes went wide and I felt knifes in my heart.. it's Y/n.. I swear it's Y/n! I quickly walked closer. Should I follow her? I swear to god it's her..

I kept following her. She walked out of the mall and I of course kept following her. She entered a car. It's a BMW.. pretty screwed. But looked expansive. She then started the engine and drove off. How am I going to follow her now?? I can't even remember where I parked my car..

She didn't drive much before she again stopped. Why? She stopped outside of the same bar I entered. What is she doing?? It's late night and she's about to enter that bar. I need to find out if it is her.. but it just can't be true.. she died.. I saw it with my own eyes and the nurse told me she died..

I decided to call Jungkook after all this time.. he has been calling a lot but I soon got a new number to make everything stop. I dialled his number. "Please pick up.." I got some time since she entered that. I get tea red pressing but I held them back.

"It's Jungkook.. who's this?" "J-Jungkook" I heard a gasp. "Yoongi?!? Where have you been?! How are you?!" "There's not time for this now.. I swear I just saw Y/n" "but that can't be true.." "I know.. but I swear it's her" "where are you?" "In Busan.." "Busan?!" "Yes!" "Okay.. ehm I can't really do anything.." "I'll just follow her and see if it really is her" "yeah do that.. good luck.. and good to hear your voice.." I didn't answer but hung up.

I started walking but soon, she got out again. I was close to her.. she suddenly looked my way.. we got eye contact. My eyes went wide open and then she started running. I of course ran after her. "Hey!" I shouted. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm. I looked at the person. It was someone unfamiliar. "Let go!" "Don't Texas that girl!" I then grabbed my gun. "LET GO!" His eyes went wide. He then let go and backed up. I gave him a death glare and started running again.

Damnit! She disappeared. I looked around to try and spot her.. I then saw someone run into an alleyway. It's her.. I stared running again. I got to the alleyway. Right.. someone stood in the end of it. She slowly turned around. I could see tears streaming down her eyes. I started to walk closer. "Y-Y/n?" My eyes got filled with tears too. She looked down.

I was now I front of her. "I-I... I thought you were-" "dead.." I nodded. "You faked your death.." tears were now streaming down my cheeks as well. "I had to.." "why.." "I-I don't know.. I'm afraid" "of what??" I asked. She then pointed at me. "You're afraid of me??" She then slowly nodded. "Why..." "just look at you.. all of the things you have done.. also with Sohee" o shook my head. "She's free.. after I found out you died- I mean you didn't die, I let her go.. I also..... I also let your parents go" she looked at me with wide eyes.

"M-my parents?!" I nodded. "I've been holding them hostage because they owe me money but I don't give a shit about the money anymore.. the only thing that matters is you.." she looked down again.

Y/n POV

I thought he would never find me.. how did he.. everything got changed.. I faked my own death..

-flashback-

Hearing him crying was something of the hardest ever in my life.. I took the decision.. I-I.. I love him.... but I'm afraid.. of what you might ask? I don't know.. I needed to fake my death..

I heard him fall to the ground while crying.. I've never heard him cry and that was also the last time ever.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for everything.. I made your life a mess.. hope you get over me..

You might think.. wasn't I about to die? Yes I was.. I was near the death. I actually died but the nurses saved me and that's when I took the decision to make them fake my death.. "no... Y/n.." "can I at least see her one last time?" I was a crying mess. "I'm sorry but I can't let that happen.." I closed my eyes and buried my face in my hands..

Agust POV

-back to present-

"Look.. I'm so sorry for everything.. I regret every thing I've done.. just please.. don't leave me. My whole world stopped when I heard about it.. Y/n.. I love you" she looked at me. I walked closer to her again. She didn't back up or anything. "Will you give me a second change? A change to prove I'm more than just a killer?" "But you.. you were just about to kill that man" I frowned. "I'll change for you.." "I haven't killed a swingle soul since I moved from Seoul" "you moved?" I nodded. "I couldn't bear all the memories.. I died inside"

"Please" I took her hand. "I'm still afraid, Agust" I looked her straight in her eyes. "My name is not Agust.. my name is Min Yoongi" she looked back at me. "I feel so stupid now" "no! Don't feel stupid! It's not you" "Lee Y/n.."

She just looked down. I then cupped her cheeks and placed my lips onto hers. She didn't move away but nor did she respond. I pulled away and kept cupping her cheeks. I took my thumb and wiped her tears away. "You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen.." she looked at me again. "Please.. come back.. I'll make everything good again.. every little thing" I took her hands. She then nodded. "I'll come back.. but I'm not saying that I'm not afraid.." a big smile grew on my face and then I hugged her. "I love you Y/n!"