05: the fight

Y/n POV

-next day-

I woke up by my annoying alarm agaiiiin! Arghh I don't want toooo. School I hate school. I hate Hoseok. I hate Lisa and her friends. I hate everything. I hate myself for living.
Please I beg for a day without Hoseok or anyone. Just a day with nothing. Where I can relax and be myself for myself.

Buuut I don't think that's what's gonna happen... sorry to say but that's my life...

I rubbed my eyes and stood up. Stretching my tired body. I groaned because I have to go to school. Hoseok and everyone else is ruining my life.

After standing and thinking of how bad my life was I decided to go take a quick shower before school.

Meanwhile I was showering I thought of that guy from my job yesterday... why was he like that? Who was he? Lots of questions where traveling through my body. I got uncomfortable of just thinking about him. Is he like this towards everyone?

After showering and changing I went to the kitchen to make a sandwich. I wasn't that hungry so. I wore and oversized hoodie and some tight black pants. I like my shirts oversized. Then people can't se my forms. If the can't see anything then they can't judge.

I braided my hair. I like my hair braided. I just putted some light make-up on since I want to look as natural as I can.

When I was done you started to drive to school. I really didn't want school... I know someone will do something to me... that's a sad life. Knowing something bad will happen everyday... I wish I could just end my life, but it's not just like I can do that... or could I? No no no! Don't think of things like that! What am I thinking?! Killing myself hell no.

Fuck...... I Remembered I maybe got a little to much confidence yesterday... I told Hoseok he should do his homework himself... I'm so dead today. Fuck.

I'll just pretend it wasn't me? Noooo that won't work. He won't believe me... he'll kill me today... it was great to live..... well no it wasn't but still.

Hmm he would either kill me or let his friends do it. I thought. I've never let him do his homework himself like that. I've always did it for him. He always threatened me if I didn't do it.

I didn't know what to say to him but I'll try my best.

When I arrived at my school I parked my car and went inside. Well I couldn't really get inside because of a Hoseok who did so I couldn't.

He grabbed my collar and pinned me to the wall outside the school. Where no one would see us...

"where's my homework! no I know! You let me do it! DO NEVER DO THAT AGAIN UNDERSTOOD?!!" he shouted the last part. I didn't even dare to look at him. I was afraid.

He would probably punch me in the face or my stomach. He didn't.
Instead he threw me on the ground. My pants ribbed. Great now I have ribbed pants...

He threw his books at me before leaving.
I started to cry. I couldn't do anything... I just laid there helpless with blood on my knees and pants that was ribbed...

"was it Lisa again?" A worried voice asked me. I looked up and saw Jin.
He gave me a worried smile but I didn't return his smile. I kept crying like a baby... "n-no..... it was Hoseok...." I said between my sobs.

He helped me to stand up. I didn't think he cared about what others would think of him. He wanted to help me. I like that...

We walked into the school with my arms wrapped around his shoulders. Shit he has some wide shoulders. He carried me to my class because I couldn't walk properly by myself.