13: escaping

Y/n POV

I laid on the bed still thinking of life. I miss my parents... and my friends... I would rather getting bullied my whole life than be here with a psycho.

My thoughts Got interrupted by the door shut open. I quickly sat up in the bed and saw... Agust walking fast my way. My eyes grew big. I quickly backed up.

"what did he tell you?!" It was Agust. I was speechless. My heart was beating like hell. I wasn't ready that sudden presence. He walked up in the bed and grabbed my throat.

"p-please s-stop..." his jaw tightened. His breath was heavy. I started to shake.

"Tell me then!" I swallowed hard and tried to nod. A annoyed sigh left his mouth. He let loose and took a hand through his hair.

"h-he.... he t-told about your... p-past" my stuttering came back. He hovered above me and looked straight into my eyes. I tried to avoid his stare. "how much did he tell you?!"
"about y-your parents and w-what happened in your c-childhood" he laid his head back and looked at the ceiling. He was still above me. I didn't dare to move.

"you have no right to know my past! Your just a brat who deserves to die anyway!" My eyes grew big did he just do that?! I could feel rage starting to grow inside me. I didn't care he shall not call me a brat that deserves to die. I deserves to live just as much as he do!

"don't call me that!" I couldn't control myself anymore. I raised my hand and slapped him... I gasped when I found out what I just did.. no...

He looked away but then looked at me again. He was holding his burning chin. He grabbed my throat again.

"don't fucking slap me!" He shouted right in my face. I couldn't breathe properly.

He raised his hand and was about to slap me... I shut my eyes close and was ready for the pain.... nothing.... I couldn't feel anything. I slowly opened my eyes again. His eyes was closer and his hand was turned into a fist. He didn't move it. It was just raised in the air. I looked confused at him.

Suddenly he took his hand down and got off of me. Surprise filled my face. What? I didn't move an inch. He stood up and walked out. I could feel his rage. He was mad... but why didn't he do anything then?

I tried to calm my breath while tears flowed down my cheeks.

Agust POV

I was speechless. I couldn't slap her... why?! What the fuck is happening with you Yoongi?! Stop acting like a softy! Your not. I rubbed my forehead when I heard someone talking behind me.

"boss? You okay?" I took a deep breath and turned to look at Jimin.

"what? Yes" he looked at me in disbelief.

"should I get Namjoon?" I gave him a death glare. Why the fuck Namjoon?! I don't need him. Jimin wants me to speak with Namjoon to calm my anger... "shut up with that" I walked past him.

"wait boss! I think it's the best. I'm doing this for your own best for fuck sake" I stopped up and sighed. He ran in front of me. I raised my eyebrow.

"you think so?" I said with a sarcastic voice. He tilted his head in annoyance. He have never been afraid of me. I like that. That show that he's strong.

"if you will or not I'll get Namjoon" he walked past me and in to his office. That's where he hack and that stuff. I really don't mind his work. He's good at his work.

I sat down at our couch and resting my head in my palms. Why am I So mad?! I'm not mad at... her.... it's-arghh I don't know what to think anymore... after some time I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"boss, he's here" I raised and eyebrow. That was fast. Was he around? "tell him to come in" he giggled to himself.

"I already did, boss" he said and a tall guy walked besides him. That's Namjoon. I mean he's taller than Jimin... I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"boss what's wrong?" He came closer and tried to shake my hand. I rejected. Why does he want to shake my hand? I'm his boss. He looked surprised at me and sat on the couch. I guess he didn't see that one coming. I signaled for Jimin to leave and so did he.

"so.. tell me" "it's not me who called" he raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes again. "don't act like a baby okay? Tell me"I sighed in annoyance.

"ask her yourself" he stood up and nodded. I looked surprised at him. Did he really mean that? Go ask her himself? Well I that what he's want I don't care.. I stood up as well.

"where's her room?"

"look in my room. That's where she is" he then nodded and left. Just left like that? Leaving me? I scoffed and sat on the couch. Let's see how much he'll get out of that girl.

I watched some tv when suddenly Namjoon-hyung came down in a hurry. I looked confused at him. Wasn't he supposed to talk to her?

"boss... she isn't there?" My eyes grew big. That isn't right. She has to be there. If she escaped then... she'll regret she even lived.

"what do you mean she isn't there?!" I stood up and started to walk towards my room. I walked fast.

I kicked my door up opened and looked for any sign of life. Nothing... she wasn't there. I smashed my fist into the table. She fucking escaped this! I looked at my window. It was open. I put a fucking lock on that window!

"Boss calm down! Can't you just let her go?!" I turned around and grabbed him by the collar. My blood started to boil.

"shut. Up. I'm not letting her go!" He looked at me and shook his head.

"that's the wrong decision" I let go of him and walked out. Nearly ran, leaving him in there.

"JIMIN! trace that girl!" Seconds after Heard I footsteps. It was Jimin. I felt my rage growing inside me.