07: thats it...

Y/n POV

-next day-

I arrived at school. To be honest I was pretty scared of what Hoseok would say or do today... he was probably so angry at me... it wasn't my fault. It was the guy. Who is always coming to my café?

I opened my car door. My door bumped into another car door.... fuck... My eyes widened and I quickly got out to apologize. I didn't know who's car it was...

I looked into the window revealing a mad Hoseok... no no nooo! He will kill me. He opened the door and got out. He crossed his arms and tapped his foot in the ground waiting for my apology. He looked so pissed and angry... I gulped before speaking.

"I-I'm soo sorry! It wasn't-" "what the fuck were you thinking about you brat! That's my expensive car!!" He shouted. I flinched. I didn't dare to look at him so I looked at the ground.
"I'm sorry! Okay?!" I shouted back maybe a little to loud...

I shut my eyes closed ready for what there was going to happen... "you have to pay for that..." he said raging.

He took out his car keys and started to scratch my car. The pattern got ruined. He completely ruined it... I tried to stop him. I tried to pull him back but he shoved my arm away and kept going... "s-stop it!" I said while tears started to form in my eyes.

"oh and thank you for kicking me out yesterday! That jerk had a gun!" He putted his Keyes back in his pocket and lifted me up by my collar. "please don't.... s-stop" I begged him. My voice cracked. "why?!! Die in hell!" He threw me on the ground and left...

I laid crying for a while before driving home... I didn't want to go to school today nor the next days... I couldn't show myself here.
He will tell this to everyone and then I'm dead...

I was a crying mess while driving home.

-one week later-

I have stayed home for the whole week. I had to got to work. Luckily Hoseok didn't show up any time... but the guy showed up all the days except the past two days... I hope it is like that today as well.

I drove off to my job. Pretty calm because I thought he wouldn't come today as well. Maybe he got bored of the café and decided to go to another everyday?

I arrived to the café and parked my still ruined car... I didn't have the money t pay for it... I had to work more so I could pay it.

I entered the shop and saw my boss so I greeted her. I bowed before changing.

"hi Tzuyu! Anything new?" I greeted Tzuyu who was waiting for me to come. She wasn't there the past week... actually I didn't know why but yeah.

"oh Y/n! Hi! Ehmm no... you?" She smiled at me and so did i. "hmm... no I don't think so?" I said trying to think if anything new happened.

"oh... well that guy... he has been here everyday since you left except for the past two days..."
"hmm hope he doesn't come again..." she looked at me with a disgust face. I told her everything about him and what he did so. I couldn't help it but chuckle a little.
_______

The time past sooo slowly... I'm the last worker here for today. My boss and Tzuyu left for some time ago. There isn't really that much costumers so I'm just chilling by the desk.

I was I my own little world when I snapped back to reality and remembered that a costumer asked for sugar... I took some sugar (I'm so sorry it's literally weird to spell it as sugar and not Suga😂) but anyways I took some sugar and gave it to the costumer.

Lhere you go sir" I smiled and bowed before leaving again. He didn't even say thank you, or smiled?! Rude....

I was about to head back to the desk when I heard a loud noise from the entrance door...