21: A mess

"Okay, we have to make sure it isn't the spy" I said. "How?" Jimin asked. "Apply some crystals to your tooth" I said. "Follow me" I said and started walking. They all followed behind. "By the way, Jimin, did you get the information I asked for?" He came up next to me. "Yes.. she's in xxx hospital and will be free in a few days.. she's living in xxx city and her house is in xxx street" "great job!" I said and entered my office. "Oh, Jin" Jimin said. I looked up and immediately pointed the gun at him. "Hands up" "what?! What is happening?!"

Jin POV

I sat in the stool, waiting for Yoongi to return, honestly, I don't know where or when he'll be back again. Suddenly someone opened the door, I stood up and was about to say something when Jimin spoke.. wait, wasn't he dead?! Gosh I'm confused now, and Yoongi.. why does he walk so well? He doesn't have the bandage on anymore?? "Oh, Jin" Jimin said. I was about to speak again when Yoongi took his gun and pointed it at me. "Hands up" I slowly raised them. "What?! What is happening?!" "Prove that it's the real Jin" Taehyung said. Yoongi looked at him and nodded. "HOW?!" I said loud.

Yoongi triggered the gun and was about to shoot when suddenly Jimin grabbed his gun and lowered it. "Wait, we don't know if it's the real, I mean, it looks like it" Yoongi death glares Jimin. "Now I ask you a question, why are your wound fully recovered?!" His eyes went wide. "It isn't! I changed clothe.." I shook my head. "No, I can see you have no wound.. and what happened with Jimin?! Wasn't he dead" Jimin walked towards me. "There's spy's.. the enemy's is spying on us.. they're planning someone" my eyes went wide. Jimin signalled for something. His eyes pointed towards Yoongi.. or is it him.. I signalled for Jungkook to shoot him. He took his gun and quickly shot "Yoongi" in the leg.

Taehyung walked to him and placed his foot on the fake Yoongi'a chest. "Who are you?! Who sent you?!" They we're all pointing their gun at the guy. "I-I don't know anything" Taehyung pressed harder. "Yes you do, you know way too much" "where's the real Yoongi?!" Taehyung said. "I said I don't-" "SPIT IT OUT!" The guy closed his eyes. "Jimin and Jin, take this guy to the basement" I nodded at the same time as Jimin. We lifted him and started dragging him towards the basement.

"You can choose to to talk right now, or you'll regret everything" Jimin said. "Wait, Jimin, you take him to the basement, I have to ask Jungkook something" he nodded. Jimin ties him and pushed him along with him.

I rushed towards Jungkook. "Jungkook!" He turned around. "Where did Ju- wait.. is it you?! When it wasn't Yoongi" "hey hey hey!! It is me!" "Prove" he sighed and removed his shirt. Okay he still have the wound from the gunshot. Wait Yoongi is still injured.. "good.. we have to make these marks.. now.. but it can't be the crystals, it was the fake Yoongi that told us.. we need to make a scar on us" I said. "The palm" Taehyung continued. "Great idea! I have my knife" I took it and then cut a little rift in my palm, I hissed a little. I have it to Jungkook, he did it as well. Then Taehyung..

Jimin came back with Namjoon. Jimin took his gun and pointed it at Namjoon. "Prove that it's the real Namjoon" "relax, I already checked him" he lowered the gun. "Here cut this in your palm" I gave them the knife. They did it as well.

Jimin POV

"We have to get more resources. Like more men.." the other nodded. We're Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook together. Yoongi is missing.. we definitely need more to win this.. and we need to get Y/n back.. but first Yoongi. He's the leader and knows what to do.

"GUYS!" Someone shouted and opened the door. We all pointed out guns in the direction. "Hands up!" I said. "I am the real!" "Show your stomach" Jin said.. he frowned and then lifted his shirt.. yep he has the wound. We all lowered our guns. Okay Yoongi is back. "Well.. they got me.. but I got free again. They're much more than we expect" "we need more men" yeah I just said that.. "Hoseok!" He shouted and ran out of the room, I ran after him. "What are you talking about?! Who's Hoseok?" I asked.

"He's someone Y/n knows and he knows her" "he could be helpful.. or at least it's better than nothing" he said and walked to the basement.

We walked to someone unfamiliar for me. "Is this Hoseok??" I asked him. "Yes" "Jimin, can you call our bodyguards to stay outside and make sure no one enters our house without permission" "yes!" I said and walked back up.

Yoongi POV

I opened the room and walked inside to see Hoseok sitting on the chair looking down. "Hoseok" he slowly looked up. His face was bruised. "I... I need you to do me a favour" he was looking straight at me. "Why should I?!" His voice was hoarse. "Do it or.." I took the gun and pointed it at him. "Why do you always threaten me with that shit?! I'm not afraid" I lowered the gun. "Is that so?" He didn't answer. "Wanna help?" I kneeled down in front of him. "All seven of us could be a great team.." "there's more?" I nodded. "Many more.. but the other five of them is my closest and best men out of them all.. and you can get the change to be the seventh." I could tel he was thinking.

"What do I get in return?" I started smirking.

3! 3 chapters today folks!! Maybe there'll be a 4!