22: Plan

THANK YOU FOR 731 READS!!

"You'll get to punish little Y/n.. she's the reason all of this happened.. the reason that the enemy is after us.." he looked down. "I don't know if that is what I really want.." I looked confused at him. "You don't want that?? After all she has done to-" "no! It was never her, she didn't do anything! It's you!" He shouted. I stood back in surprise, he still has the feisty soul..

I walked to him and grabbed his throat. "Talk to me like that again, you're a dead man" he grabbed my wrist and jerked my hand off.. I sighed in frustration. He could be a good teammate.. "stop that shit and join the team.. or you actually have no choice" I started to untie him from the chair.

He stood up and rubbed his wrists. I pointed the gun at his head. "You run, you die" he nodded. "I won't.. just put that gun down" I couldn't help it but smirk.. he's strong. Stronger than I thought. I then grabbed his arm. "Don't touch me" he jerked my arm away. I then grabbed it more harshly. "Don't tell me what to do" he tried to move but I held it tighter. "Stop!" He said loud. I didn't. He then took his other arm and jerked my arm off. "I can walk by myself" I scoffed. "As you will.." I was still holding the gun ready.

We walked into my office again where the others were in. "Show me your hand" I rolled my eyes and showed them my hand. "Don't be like that.. it's something we have to do" I nodded. "How many fucking times do I have to tell you, that I don't want you to tell me what to do?!" I said loud and stern.

"Jimin, I want you to find some of our other men, as I said, we need as many as possible" he nodded. "On my way"

"Taehyung and Jungkook, you two make the weapons ready, place them in the van" they nodded and left.

"Jin, I need you-" I cut myself off. Hoseok looked at me with wide open eyes and then at Jin.. fuck, I called him Jin. "Jin?!?" Jin's shoulders sank. "JIN?!" He said again. "What are you- how-" "no time to explain! Jin I need you to treat his wounds and bruises. Make him ready for today.. I'm going to train him" he nodded.

"Namjoon. You're going to make a plan with me meanwhile. I have all the information I need.. we're going to make a plan how to get Y/n back, and get the enemy out of our way" "yes" we were now alone in the office. "First, show me your hand" I said. He showed it to me, right, he has the scar.

"First, enemy's" I said. He pulled some papers out. "Yes.. we don't know who they are so far.. but we know they're many.. it
Must of course be someone that has something on us.. some kind of hate" I nodded. "You said something about they took you?" "Yes. They did. They replaced me with the fake guy, which we still have in the basement to inquire. He must know something" he nodded and looked through the papers.

"Did you see where they took you?" "Yes.. they tried to hide it, but where bad at it. They're newcomers. It was near the old part of the city.. a big building" he nodded. "So far so good.."

"It'll take some time before we're ready for this.. just keep an eye on spy's and don't go anywhere without me knowing and giving permission" "of course.. so what about Y/n" I looked at him confused. "No? Just let her go?" I rolled my eyes "no pabo! I was just surprised that you said it yourself" "hey! I'm not stupid, I have 148 IQ for a reason" I rolled my eyes again..

"Yes Y/n.. she'll be out of xxx hospital soon.. we're making action right after she's out.. okay so we say, she's going home.....

-10 Minutes later-

"That's the plan?" "Yep" I said back. I stood up and was about to walk out when someone entered. "He's sleeping now.. I request you give him some rest before starting the training.." I groaned and walked past him. "Yes.." I said.

"Namjoon!" I said. He was now next to me. "Go get all the information out of that guy.. let it cost everything.. wait without using violence, but if he absolutely won't give anything.. then use violence.. but that's the last option" "yes" he said and left. This is going to take a long time..

This is all Y/n's fault.. if it wasn't for her, then none of this would've happened..

-some time after-

I saw Namjoon coming my way. "Did you get anything?" I asked furiously. "A bit.. it's true they're spy's. And they're getting information.. they're planning something on us.." "okay.. we have to do something.. wait show me your hand" he did as I said.. there's a scar.. "but we can't do anything before Y/n is back.. but I'm planning on moving to a safe house.. no one knows about that place" "that's a plan.."

"I got TxT.. and Nayeon and Mina" oh god.. not Nayeon.. she's nothing more than trouble, I mean she's really good at fighting and that stuff.. TxT is like our brothers.. we have always had each other's back. Or we've had their back..

"Okau Jimin.. Great job.. did you find out when Y/n will be out of hospital?"

Hello! This will be the 4th chapter today! Which means I'm not writing more today..

none of the chapters is edited

Sorry for cliffhanger!