29: Little brat

Agust POV

I slowly opened my eyes because I felt something heavy on my chest. I looked down and saw a person.. I thought it was Nayeon at first but soon saw it was.. Y/n?! What the fuck is she doing on my chest?! I stood up and grabbed her hair. She winced in pain and immediately started to cry. "Little brat!" I said and dragged her outside.

I threw her on the ground and slapped her. "What the fuck were you doing on my chest?!" I was raging so much.. why the fuck did she get out of the room?! "It wasn't me!" She said and curled up into a ball. "Who then?! God!" My breath was heavy and I looked straight at her. There must be a reason why she laid on me.. why?! Wait..

-flashback-

I placed her on my chest.. she was completely calmed down now.. "don't scare me like that again.." I said and took a stroke of her hair behind her ear.. already sleeping. "What the heck is happeni- Yoongi? Why is Y/n on you?" "She had a nightmare.. but about what?" I whispered the last part while looking at her. So beautiful.. who am I lying to.. and what am I doing? Why am I doing all that bullshit to her.. she hasn't done anything..

"What is happening with you these days? Are you turning weak for her?" I looked at him. It was Taehyung.. "I'm not!" He looked at me in disbelief. I suddenly heard some groans coming from her. I looked at Taehyung and death glared him.. I sighed and looked outside of the window.. I could see all the stars.

-end of flashback-

What the fuck have I done?! "I'm so-" I covered my mouth before I said more.. this is my fault.. I shut my eyes close and mentally facepalmed myself.. I'm not turning weak! I'm not weak! Y/n what the fuck are you doing to me.. Y/n suddenly looked at me confused. Shouldn't I apologise?? I walked towards her. "D-dont come n-near me" she held her hand out to stop me. "Y/n I'm-" "please d-don't say anything"

"I won't then.." she looked at me in disbelief. I didn't say anything else just walked inside.. letting her decide what she want.. she'll leave, then that's her decision. If she stay.. still her decision. "What the fuck just happened?!" I looked to my side and saw Jungkook getting up form the couch. "Don't talk to me right now" I said and walked past him. "But where's Y-" "outside"

I walked to a spare room.. yes I left a room.. I laid on the bed and covered my head with my hands. Fuck you Yoongi! Fuck you!

————————

The day has past and I have been avoiding everyone..

I finally decided to walk out. Everyone was out.. where did they all go?? I didn't tell them to do anything. I looked around and the spotted Nayeon.. god no.. "Oh Yoongi.." she walked to me and immediately grabbed my hair and ruffled it. "Don't touch me" she didn't listen. "Stop! Where's Y/n?" I asked her cold while looking around. "Oh that brat.. she's in the basement where she deserves to be-" I grabbed her wrist and twisted it around. "What did you do?!" She groaned. "That little whore was being rude to me!" "And there's a reason for that" I shoved her away so she landed on the ground.

I walked to the basement and found her in the same fucking room as Namjoon.. "that idiot!" I rushed into the room. Namjoon just laid on the ground. Y/n saw me and ran towards me and placed her arms around me. "I'm sorry.." I said and hugged her back. She suddenly let go. "You just.." I didn't say anything I just took her hand and started dragging her with me.. I didn't hold tight at all. She just walked with me by herself.

"Did Namjoon touch you?" I asked her. "N-no" "why are you so nervous?" I asked her. "You're not being yourself.." "being myself?" "You're being.. kind" I scoffed. "I'm not.. I just don't want anyone else to touch you" she didn't say anything back.

We walked upstairs.. I walked to the spare room. She looked confused at me. "I don't want you to be out there with those idiots.. they all want to hurt you" "includes you.." she said low. "What??" "Nothing.." what have I done.. I laid on the bed and signalled for her to come. She hesitated but finally laid down. I swung my arms around her. "Look, I really want you to be safe.. I'm so sorry for what I've done.." her eyes went wide. "Why are you apologising?" "I don't know.."

"What did you have a nightmare about?" She hesitated.. I could feel how uncomfortable she became.. she started to shake and her eyes became watery. "I-it was.. you.. you abused me" my face softened. I'm just breaking her into pieces.. why the he'll am I even being sweet towards her?! I can't hurt her.. not anymore.. not her. But that doesn't mean I trust her.. not yet. "Please don't be afraid of me.." she didn't answer. "Y/n?" No response.. she's sleeping..  I want her to trust me.. no more abusing. I'm better than that. But why did I suddenly become soft towards he? I don't even know myself anymore..

Y/n POV

I slowly opened my eyes.. my arms was around Agust.. I slowly removed myself.. what is he do that again.. I tried to go out of the bed but he tightened his grip around my waist. He didn't wake up, I think.

I laid back down and was just thinking about... life I guess.. how did he suddenly become so soft? Literally last night, he was shouting at me and slapping me like always, but it all just changed so sudden.. like really sudden.

I'm still not sure that I can trust him. He could just act to get me to trust him, and then start all the hell again.

So do y'all think he's turning soft? Or just acting? What is going on inside of his brain? Please answer the questions! Especially Helena! You better comment😂