Chapter 2:His father is too beautiful

Start from the beginning

The school's buildings are in Gothic style, and the pointed roof reminds Cyril of the western buildings that he saw on the computer in his previous life.

 The roads are planted with the most survivable Shaka trees on the planet, and the sharp leaves reflect the buildings.The dormitory group in the o district is located to the north of the college, surrounded by protective covers to prevent the excited alpha from being unable to control itself and causing trouble.

 The appearance of neat rows of three-story small buildings built into villas, and the red roof tiles immediately made Cyril a good impression.Cyril registered again at the door, received the chip that is commonly used in the college, and then swiped it on the door, and arrived at the dormitory that he would live in the next year.

The decoration of the dormitory is beige, and the layout is very simple and neat. There is a kitchen, a living room, and a bathroom. 

On the small split level, there is a large bed that looks very luxurious and comfortable.Cyril sat on the sofa in the living room and told Owen to start cleaning the room.

The light brain of the dormitory was placed in the corner of the living room. Cyril opened it and heard a slick electronic tone: "Welcome to room o104. I hope that with my help, you can live a happy life."Cyril saw the letter logo at the bottom right of the screen, and when he was about to open it, he saw the communicator start to flash.

It's his father.

Cyril first swallowed reflexively, patted his face, and took a few deep breaths before it was connected.

 The next moment, an image of a man appeared in front of Cyril.The man is tall and tall, wearing a dark green military uniform. 

A black leather belt buckles his waist and outlines a sexy arc. He wears a golden medal with a unique pattern on his left chest. On top, he is slightly naked. His fair skin is exposed. The neck, and then... is a face that fascinates everyone.

The short black hair is only slightly exposed on the edge of the military cap. His eyes are as thick as his hair, and they are as thick as ink. 

Because the bridge of the nose is straight, the eye sockets are more and more deep. The thick and long eyelashes cast a projection under the sunlight. , When looking at people, he is obviously expressionless, but he still has crazy magical powers.

 His lips are habitually pressed slightly, looking cold and indifferent, but his sexy and perfect lip shape is still respected by the imperial omega as the lips he wants to kiss the most.

Although he had been mentally prepared for a long time, Cyril still looked at this aggressive beauty for a few seconds, holding his breath.

 When he woke up, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, his father didn't go home very much, otherwise he wouldn't die from myocardial infarction.Muze looked at the place where Cyril was, and said, "Already live in the dormitory?" The voice was a little cold, but very nice.

"Well, Irving is packing up." Cyril nodded, and then said, "Have you finished the meeting?"

"Yeah." Muze responded briefly.

Cyril scratched his hair, like this every time. If he didn't take the initiative to find something to say, his father would remain silent and would not turn off the video, just looking at him like that.

 God knows how uncomfortable it would be to be watched by an iceberg beauty.So he started trying to find something to say: "Dad, I saw His Royal Highness Angus when I reported today. He seemed very hostile to me."

"It's okay, don't care about him."

"But it still feels weird. I haven't seen him before, let alone provoke him." Cyril was a little angry. "He doesn't look pleasing to me, and I think he is not pleasing to my eyes. But that's a grown-up. Little boy, I don't care about him." Although he always feel that he has an invisible distance from his dad, Cyril has been dependent on him after many years of company. 

When he first came to this world, although Fear, but because he is guarding, he always feel at ease, so when he speak, he feel a little coquettish.Muze obviously felt it too, and his lips curled slightly.

Cyril swallowed again quietly, and then suddenly remembered something, and suddenly became a bit angry: "Dad, what's the matter with Huaiwen, why can he enter and leave our house? He said that you have opened up permissions for him, but I really suffer. Don't stop him. Dad, you hurt me once. Don't let him enter our house casually. I don't want our house to be disturbed by outsiders." The tone of our house and outsiders increased extraordinarily.

His wide-eyed begging gaze is particularly affectionate, like a puppy, Mu Ze wants to touch his head, but calmly said: "I don't go home often. Someone always takes care of you."

"Daddy—" Cyril generally doesn't call such a girly address, thinking it hurts his masculinity, but in order to achieve his goal, he shouted, "I have Owen here, I will take care of myself, and now I I live on campus and I only go home once a week. No need at all!"

If he had a tail, Cyril would definitely shake it a few more vigorously in order to make him feel soft.The man in front of him paused and nodded, "Okay, I will revoke his authority."

Cyril made a "v" in his heart, and Junxiu's face was smiled: "Daddy is the best."Cyril probably didn't know that when he laughed, he would make people want to give him the best things in the universe. Muze is no exception. If the only thing in this world that can make him care less, he is afraid it is Cyril.