55. Punished for Sins

Start from the beginning

"Achhe karmon ka phal bhale na mile, bure karmon ki saza zaroor milti hai." (Good deeds might not pay off, the bad deeds are definitely punished.)

"Your deeds are gradually paying you off."

"Your sins are unforgivable."

"You'll pay for your Sins."

"You'll pay for what you did."

"You killed him. He will kill you."

"He will kill you."

The bodyguards, somehow managed to drag the old man away from the car, but not before he managed to throw the tree branch he uses as a support while walking at Tej's face, injuring his forehead. The wound the old man gave him didn't hurt as much as his words scared him.

Will he kill him?

He pushed the stupid girl away who dared to tell him to ignore that man and tried to ride him.

He jumped up in fear when the window opened and closed again and again due to the thunderstorm. He got up, hesitantly, and walked with baby steps to the window to close it.

As he tried to grab the handle on the window, it flew open again and he let out a squeak in fear, panting for breath. He put his hand out of the window to grab the handle, but a burnt hand grabbed his wrist, leading to a tirade of screams and shouts. The grip was so tight that he felt his arm might come out of his shoulder blade.

His throat ached as his voice turned hoarse from so much shouting and screaming. He was getting more and more exhausted with the amount of hard work he was doing to free himself.

And the next moment he found himself on the floor, his back hurting like hell due to the fall and the door opened at the same time. His guards pulled him up but he fell down as his legs refused to support his weight.

"D- don't... leave- leave me alone. S- stay h- here."

Tej said from the bed when he saw his guards leaving the room. He just couldn't get himself to sleep alone, in this room.

Mentally cursing the mad man, the the guards settled themselves on the couch and kept cursing him mentally until he slept, still muttering incoherent, illogical words.

It was not until two days that Tej recovered from fever, and two days more to get the courage to go to the media conference he had asked his men to organise.

Tej's POV

Failure! I've always been a failure in the eyes of my father, my mother. I was never considered to be good enough to handle this business empire. Why ? Just because I wanted to fuck every girl I could see? That's absurd.

I had ambitions. I also wanted to sit on the chair of The CEO of the company, to see people pushing each other for my interviews, to get whatever I wanted done just by listening to my name. But no, Mr. Prithviraj Singh Oberoi had to fuck the matters up by giving the reins of this business in Shivaay's hands.

"Why, Mr. Prithvi, why? Had you not insulted me by denying my right, you wouldn't have to pay such a big price."

POV ends

He smirked looking at the crowd infront of him. The large conference room bustled with media persons and the cameras flashed his way to capture a glimpse of him. Just like he always wanted!