Timeskip

The mutant turtle, Raph, is been taken care of as you silently exit the barn the other one calls lab. But... "Are you leaving?" You hear someone asking. You turn around and see the blue masked turtle, Leo, staring at you with a soft gaze. You shrug. "I still have to get this wood back home. My old folks must be worried about me. And I bet grandpa will ask me why I used all my ammo. Better think of a good story."

"You mean... You won't tell them?"

"I hate lying to them, but I have the feeling I shouldn't go off and tell them I met giant walkin' talkin' turtles that were being attacked by a giant walkin' talkin' bunch of mud. So relax, I won't tell anyone."

He smiles and nod. "Thank you." You nod back and head to your horse. "Oh, and uh..." He starts, getting your attention. "C-Can I know your name?" He asks as he scratches the back of his neck. You smile, shake your head as you let out a soft laugh and get on your horse. Then, you turn around and right before you're about to go,you turn to him and smiles. "Name's (Y/n). See ya around, Leo." You order your horse to go, and it bolts at full throttle.

Timeskip

Leo's POV

"Bad man after Big Foot. Name... The Finger." Big Foot says after April took care of its wounds. "The Finger?" Donnie asks. "He very bad man. But Donnie good man."

"Aw, thanks, Big Foot."

"Donnie very good man. Big Foot..." Big Foot says as he gets closer to Donnie. Then, it suddenly kisses him on the cheek before tackling him into a hug. "Love Donnie."

"But-but-but..."

"Big Foot a lady."

"That... Is... Great?"

"That is great!" Casey says before we all have a fit of laughter.

"Oh, Big Foot remember something. Good lady help Big Foot." Big Foot says as she's still holding Donnie. "Wait, someone else helped you before us?" Mikey asks. Big Foot nods. "Well... How was she like?" April asks. "Mmm... (h/c) fur on head. Always with a long stick that throw fire and make loud roar." I frown. "Wait a minute..." I start. "(H/c fur on the head... That must be hair. And a long stick that throws fire and makes a loud roar, which means a loud noise... You don't happen to be talking about (Y/n), do you?" Big Foot nods. "(Y/n) very good lady. Bring good food to Big Foot, and keep the Finger away." Just then, someone knocks on the door. We all exchange surprised glances before April goes to the door and opens it. "Oh, hi. I didn't expect to see you here. It's (Y/n), right?" My eyes widen and I walk to the door as fast as I can. "That's right. And--" She stops short as she sees me, a smile forming as soon as our eyes lock. "Hey, Leo. How're ya doin'?"

"Hey. Would you like to come in?" I sayas I also smile.

"If that won't bother you."

"No way. Get in."

Your POV

You get in the house and soon enough spots the turtles,the humans and skmekne else. "What the-- Big Foot? What are you doing here?" You ask. "Donnie help Big Foot." You see the way Big Foot is holding the purple masked turtle. Your eyebrows raise as you realize what's going on. "I see... Just be careful not to squeeze too hard." You tease. And as you hear him let out a groan, you chuckle. "Anyways, what are you doing here?" Leo asks. "Well, I told my folks about a couple of days ago and when I said that two of you were injured, my grandma asked me to bring you this after we gave you some time to recover." You say as you give April a basket. She opens it and her eyes widen. "No way... Your grandma made this?" She asks as she pulls out the pie your grandma made. You nod. "She said it's to welcome our new neighbors. Also she told me to keep an eye on you since I told her and the rest of my folks that you ended up getting into wolf territory."