Sleepover (Bakusquad )

Start from the beginning

*after school

"Kats!"
"What?" Bakugou rolls his eyes at Sero who turned around to us again after leaving Bakugou's car.
"Mom wrote me to bring your mom something. So, I'll just get to yours earlier, alright?"
"Fuck your mom, bitch."
"Alright," Sero says and turns around.
Bakugou rolls his eyes and for some reason doesn't start the car yet he just watches Sero.
"Hey! Whatcha mean 'alright'? Hanta, get your ass back here."
Sero turns around and just waves his hand at us.
"Shit."
Bakugou taps his body down in search of something. He looks around the car and finds his phone on the platform. He takes it quickly. I lean down to him to see what he's doing. He calls Sero.
"Yessir," Sero says.
"Fuck you! Don't tell your mom. You aren't, right?"
"I don't knooow. I mean it was kinda rude, wasn't it?"
"You know I didn't-"
"Is it Katsuki?"
"Oh yeah. He wants to tell you something."
"Fuck yo-
"Hello, darling."
"Oh, heyy, auntie."
I have to laugh at Bakugou's change of tone. His voice is much sweeter. I never saw him talking so nicely. He doesn't even talk to his own mother like that. Bakugou stares me down but then focuses on the call again.
"Why ain't you visiting me anymore?"
"I wanna come but Hanta is really rude to me, Auntie. He-"
"What the fuck? That's not even true, Mom."
"Shut up." Sero's mother says to Sero.
Bakugou smirks satisfied.
"I said to him that I missed you and the little babies and you know what he said? Fuck off! Can you believe that?"
"That did not-"
"I believe you. I missed you."
Bakugou leans his chin onto his palm and says with a little smile, "Shut up. You didn't."
"Here we go again." I hear Sero mumble while his mother gasps.
"Of course, I did. You don't believe me? I bet you didn't."
"What?," Bakugou gasps now, "How dare you? I even started a love song for you!"
"You started? Pathetic. I finished it."
"Sing it then." Bakugou challenges her.
"Alrigh- oh wait. Katsuki, something is burning I gotta go."
"I bet your bad food but go then. Oh, wait, Auntie."
"What?"
"I think I'm also smelling something.. it smells like...CAP! Stop capping, gurl."
Sero's mother starts laughing loudly, "Get outta here."
Bakugou also laughs, "Ok, bye, love you."
"Love you too."
And then they hang up.
He throws his phone on the platform again and then turns around to me to say something but then he stops and furrows his eyebrows.
"What?"
"Nothing," I smile.
"Why are you looking like that then?"
"Like what?"
"Like I said something adorable. I didn't. So stop looking like that."
"You did tho."
"What?"
"I didn't know that you're so close with Sero's mom."
"You didn't? I'm close with all his family. We grew up together."
"Really? Then why are you so mean to him?"
"Because we grew up together. Duh. And just because he treats you and Kami like fucking newborns doesn't mean he's an angel to me." Bakugou says and finally starts the car.
"What are you talking about? He's fucking nice to you."
"Bla bla bla." Bakugou just singsongs and starts driving after he checks if my seat belt is on. We didn't even leave the car why would I take it off now? He's too protective.
"Ah now that everyone is gone you can turn on your music," Bakugou says and gives me his phone to disconnect it from his car.
"Nah, it's fine," I say and open his Snapchat. He doesn't do streaks and I barely see him posting something.
"So, what are you doing on my phone then?" He asks but doesn't try to take his phone from me.
"I'm looking at your snaps," I say and swipe it up to open his gallery.
I swipe slowly and have to smile at Bakugou's pictures.
"You're like a proud dad."
"Huh?"
"You just do photos with babies and children."
"I did one with Denks."
"One."
"...yeah. He forced me anyway."
"We're gonna do snaps today, alright?"
"No."
"Why nooot? I won't post them besides on your birthday."
"Why do you wanna take photos?"
"Why don't you wanna take photos with us? They're memories."
"Ion have dementia."
"I don't care, we will take photos."
Bakugou huffs but doesn't complain any further. I scroll down and also see more photos of himself. I don't care he could become instafamous. I already told him, Todoroki and Momo that they should try out modelling but Bakugou just rolled his eyes and went on with his day.