S2: 34 | The Real Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

I frowned. Maybe I'm being a little too entitled. Geez I hope I'm not taking this whole Daniel and I being husband and wife thing too seriously now.

He sat beside me. His back was leaned on the headboard much like mine. Our shoulders were touching and I could feel my heart racing at the fact that he was in such a close proximity to me.

What is wrong with me?

Whenever I'm with Daniel, it's like I can't think straight. I can't act straight.

Does he make me.. uncomfortable?

I bit the insides of my cheeks as I looked down momentarily.

Does he?

He flipped his blonde hair to the side and started talking. I couldn't comprehend what he was saying because I was too mesmerized by the action he just did. It's like time slowed, and he was batting his eyelashes. His ocean blue eyes were staring into my soul. His lips were moving but I couldn't hear a single word he was saying. Oh dear Lord, those gorgeous pink plump lips that I so badly want to-

"Don't you think so?" His voice grabbed me by the head and threw me out of my reverie.

My eyes snapped up to meet his and he was looking at me with concern.

"Huh?" I dumbly asked.

What was I thinking before he barged into my reverie?

Why on Earth did I want to kiss him?

Why on Earth do I still feel the urge to kiss him?

"Don't you think we should give the fans a present for New Year?" He repeated the question he must have asked earlier.

Think of the fans but not think of me- Wait what?

Lotte you should stop being an entitled biscuit. No one obviously gives a damn about you so shut your trap.

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah. It's about time you actually give them something special."

"Like a song?" Daniel inquired.

My mind flew back to the song they had written about me- What Am I. My heart started to beat in a mercurial rate that I was surprised it didn't burst into little lovesick pieces.

"Give them personalized bracelets or something. That's what they'll appreciate." I found myself saying. "You always give them songs. Now it should be something different and personal."

"But there are millions of them though, I can't even knot a bracelet for my life." He groaned in frustration.

I laughed at him. "I'll talk to Ibiza about it. Maybe she has an idea."

"Ibiza always has ideas." He spat angrily, and then his eyes widened once he realized what he said. "I mean-"

"What do you mean by that?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well you see she- um. She-" Daniel struggled to make up an excuse right at the moment. He then sighed in defeat when I shot him a death glare.

"Tell me the truth." I frowned at him.

"She set you up." He sighed, intertwining his fingers with mine.