The Teachers Choice: Eight

Chapter 8.

I couldn't get Mr. Evans off my mind. Every time I thought about him I blushed. When my mom kept on mentioning his name I couldn't help but smile and that made me blush.

I put my hands in my jacket pocket and watch my feet as I walk and kept thinking about Mr. Evans. And then I ran into, that's right you guessed it Mr. Evans. I blush and look up at him.

"We gotta stop meeting like this." He laughs as the last of his ice cream falls off his cone and onto my shoe. "Damn it." He mumbles. He grabs my arm and we sat on a bench. "Take off your shoe."

I blush, "What? Why?"

"So I can clean it." I take off my shoe and give it to him and he starts to clean it off with a napkin.

Once he was done he handed it back to me and I slipped it on. I smile and look down at the ground. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Mr. Evans."

He grins, "Call me Mason."

I feel my face heat up and smile, "Okay, Mason, do you want a new ice cream? It was my fault I wasn't looking."

"It was my fault, and no I wouldn't allow you to pay for my food, but thank you."

I look up at Mr. Evans, he had the most beautiful green eyes. After a few seconds of us just staring into each others eyes Mr. Evans looks away.

He clears his throat, " It's nice out today. Isn't it?"

"Um...yeah. I should go." I tell him and  stand up.

He stands up and looks down at me. "So soon?"

"Well...we're not doing anything."

"We could do something."

"Like what?" I ask.

"Walk around?"

"Sure."

"So when's your first soccer game?" He inquires.

"The coach said in a few weeks, but I don't know when exactly."

And then we were left in silence for what felt like an eternity.

"Mrs. Heart some bitch." He blurts out.

I look at him and laugh.

"It's hard to believe teachers talk shit about their students."

I smile, "Do they really?"

"Yeah." He smiles.

After awhile his arm kept touching me and he was making me laugh.

"So, your mom it seems like she makes you do everything, do you ever stand up to her?" He asks, looking down at me.

"I have once."

"And?"

"I got grounded, but I mean I love her, but I think she already knows I don't like what she does. I mean she's nice at time, but I don't know, she got kinda weird after my dad died."

"Oh...I'm sorry about your father."

"It's okay, I mean there's nothing you can do about it."

"It's not okay."

At that moment of us with his beautiful eyes just looking at me I felt like I could just kiss him.

Someone clears their throat behind us and we turn around to see Zoey.

"Oh hey Zoey."

"Hi, um can I ask what's going on between...the two of you?"

"We ran into each other at the bench down there..."

"Yeah okay. Well...I'm  gonna go, bye Jordyn and...Mr. Evans." She smiles and waves at us as she walks away.

So what do you guys think Mr. Evans thinks about Jordyn? Hope you enjoyed it. Follow, Vote, and Comment.