Forever Friends and New Beginnings. Chapter Forty- Five

Last Chapter.

Stay tuned for a bonus chapter.

Don't forget to Vote/Comment and tell me what you think! :)

Thank you all for supporting me and reading my book! It means so much to me and I want to thank you all so much!

Song: Mercy ~ Shawn Mendes

Chapter 45. Forever Friends and New Beginnings.

Four and a half Hours Later.

I look at my dirty torn up prom dress and dirty bloody hands.

"Ms. Harper." A deep voice says.

I look up as I sniffle. "Y-y-yes?"

The doctor looks down at his clip board and then back at me. "You're going to be okay. I need you to take these." He says shaking the pill bottle. "Is there anyone you would like me to call?" He asks.

Mason pops into my mind and tears form in my eyes. I take a deep breath and look up at him, "Um Kyle Jackson or Zoey Mahar, they're under my emergency contact."

He nods, "Alright. I'll be back shortly." He says leaving the room.

About 10 minutes later the door rushes open and Kyle and Zoey are by my side. "Oh my God! Jordyn! Are you okay?" Zoey asks as tears fall down her cheeks. She wraps me in her arms as I groan. She lets go and holds my hands in hers. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" She cries.

"What happened?!" Kyle asks as he raises his voice.

"M-Mason and I went outside and Brant and a couple of guys came up to us and started to attack us. And he stabbed me in the arm." I say. "And he cut me a couple of times and this other guy beat me. And then the cops came and arrested Mason!" I concluded as tears stream down my cheek. 

"He stabbed you!?" They ask simultaneously.

I nod and show them my bandaged arm.

The doctor walks in and all our attention turns to him. He puts his hand out to shake theirs and says, "Hello, I'm Dr. Travis. I just wanted to give you some information on what to do when she's home."

Kyle shoves his hands in his pockets after he shakes his hand. "Okay, like what?" He asks politely.

"She needs to take two of those pills every six hours. The bandages on her arm, back, stomach, and face need to be changed every hour for the first two days. Her bandage on her arm needs to be changed every hour for the first four days and then she can change it every four hours after the four days. Now the one on your stomach that you didn't know about will need to be changed every hour as well, you need to change that out for about two weeks. The pills may cause dizziness, you don't have to take them but I would suggest taking it for the first four days at least two once everyday. It will help with the healing process. She needs to take it easy for awhile, which means no running, no swimming, and no sports Ms. Harper, don't let the bandages get wet, you will have to wash the wounds and I will go over that with you, I also have a piece of paper just incase you forget. You also have a minor concussion. You will have a check up with me next week Friday morning, the nurse will tell you more about that. Now any questions?" He asks as he looks at the three of us.