Sexy Arms. Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter 22. Sexy Arms.

Zoey's POV

Monday Afternoon.

Kyle looks at me with his dark brown eyes and smiles. "You really want me to try that on?" He asks.

I giggle, "Yes I really want you to try it on. This is a turn on for girls when you can see a guys sexy, muscular, arm." I say, beginning to fan myself, thinking of some hot guys.

"Your weird."

I laugh, "I know."

He chuckles and takes the shirt from my hands, "Alright I'll try it on, anything else you would like me to try on?"

I begin to grab clothes in his size, "Yes! There's so much hot guy clothes." I smile and grab a few colorful shorts.

"I don't wear red or green shorts."

I look at him, "Well now you do, plus blue." I had him the clothes and he walks into the dressing room. Moments later he walks out in navy blue shorts and a black muscle tank. I gasp, "Dang Boy. You blow me away."

He laughs.

"Go look in the mirror." I say, motioning to the mirror. He begins to walk over and looks at himself in the mirror. With no expression on his face, "So...what do you think?" I ask.

He rubs the back of his neck and smiles slightly, "I think I like it."

"Really?" I ask, shocked.

"Yeah. Why is it so shocking?"

"Because you never like the clothes I pick out for you. And your father has to drag you to the mall."

He walks towards me, "Well maybe your taste in clothes is changing."

"Nope, it hasn't, but yours has."

*********

I hold the three bags of clothes that we bought, we head into another store, that I can't even say the name of. Kyle rushes to some part of the store.

"Kyle!" I shout.

"What?" I turn around and see Kyle shirtless with some sort of vest on.

"What the hell is that?" I ask.

"A bulletproof vest." He says casually.

"And why are you trying it on?" I ask, with confusion.

"Oh, well my brother is a cop, so he wanted me to look for one for him, I'm trying this one on to see if it fits me, because him and I are the same size."

I felt stupid. "Oh."

"Yeah. Awesome, right?"

"Yup."

I place my small hand on his muscular arm and fill his muscles. "Someone has been working out I see."

He smiles at me, " Yeah, Jordyn and I are going to the gym tomorrow."

"Together?"

"Yeah...why?"

I brush my hair behind my ear and look down, "No reason. I was just wondering."