"You give me what I want, Jordyn." Chapter Thirty Three.

Chapter 33. "You give me what I want, Jordyn."

"I want...you."

"Me? Your kidding right?"

"It's funny how you think everything I say is a joke." He says with a smug smile inching it's way to his lips.

"What do you want from me?" I ask.

He laughs, "Oh....I think you know exactly what I want. And usually when I want things... I get them!"

"Well you aren't getting anything from me or Mason for that matter."

He laughs again, but more evil like. " You give me what I want, Jordyn. Or else something bad might just happen."

"Or else what, Brant? I'm not afraid of you." I turn around to walk away. His whole hand wraps around my upper arm, squeezing it tightly, till it starts to turn yellow, then red. I gasps. "Let go of me!" I yell.

"Sorry Jordyn, I told you, what I want I get." After what he said I fall to the hard floor. Kyle had slammed Brant into the lockers. Brant threw a punch but Kyle ducked it. Kyle soon threw a punch after Brant, his fist landing on Brants eye, nose, and mouth. His tooth comes flying out and hit me in the collarbone. I had no clue on what to do, I was frozen.

A manly figure was soon in front of me, pulling the boys apart from each other. Mason and Mr. Garth had grabbed Kyle and Mr. Drake grabbed Brant. They took the boys to the office and soon Mason was walking my way. As I fell I had hit my elbow pretty hard, it was black, purple, and blue already. Zoey runs up to me and hugs me, hitting my arm.

"Ow!" I hiss.

"Oh Jordyn, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean-"

"It's okay Zoey, it's not your fault." I say while holding my arm. It had this horrible throbbing pain.

"Okay. I should take you to the nurse."

"What happened?" Mason asks, looking at my elbow.

"I was looking for you. And who I thought was you, wasn't, it was Brant. And I thought he was in the hospital!" I exclaim and continue to ramble on. I was filled with so many emotions that I didn't know how to handle. And when I don't know how to handle emotions I break down in tears. "Mason! This is so hard! I don't know what to do or how to handle this!!" A tear flows down my cheek, and then another. Then they started to stream down my cheeks. " I don't know what to do!! Brant is a horrible person! This is so much pressure that I can't handle!" My breathing became heavy and then wheezing came after. I felt like there was so much pressure on my chest, like someone or something had pushed as much and all their weight on me.

"Jordyn Calm down." Mason tells me. "Jordyn, breath!" He places his hands on my shoulder and brought me closer to his chest. When he hugged me, I felt like I could breath again, it's like when I'm around him, nobody else is around, it's just him and me. His constant regular breathing helped me to calm myself. "Jordyn." I look up at him, "You'll be okay. I won't let anything happen to you." He tells me, placing his hand on my cheek and wiping away my tears with his thumb. "We can get through this together."

"Mason I-"

"I love you, Jordyn, don't say what you were about to say. Just be silent. Let me and Zoey take you to the hospital."He whispers.

********

When we arrived at the hospital they had put my arm in a sling.

"Jordyn."

I look up at Zoey, "What?"

"Can I help you clean up your makeup?"

I smile slight at her, "Sure."

She grabs her purse and grabs a makeup remover wipe and starts to gently clean under my eyes. "Kyle!" Zoey exclaims. "Ah I'm sure he's fine." She tells herself.

"That was sweet of Kyle."

"Yeah it really was."

"He didn't have to do that..." I look at her and I started to think about her and Kyle. "I'm glad my two best friends are together. You two belong together."

She smiles, "Aw that's so sweet of you to say. Thank you."

"Don't thank me. I should thank you for everything you have done for me."

"We do it for each other. I mean we are sisters. Sisters from another mister."

I laugh, "Yeah, we sure are. I'm thankful to have you guys in my life."

"And Kyle and I are thankful to have you in our life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mason looks at me as he rubs the back of his neck.

"What?" I ask with a small smile.

"I feel horrible."

"Why?"

"For everything I've gotten you into, Jordyn."

"Mason. This isn't your fault, and don't say it is. Cause it's not."

He was silent. A few minutes pass by without a word.

"Mason."

He looks at me and grabs my hand in his large warm hand, "Yeah?"

"When we first met, well when I first saw you, at the gas station. What did the guy mean when he said "I thought you quit."?"

"I've been meaning to tell you. I just didn't know how to tell you."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm an underground fighter, well was one."

"An underground fighter? That's real?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"That's really...hot."