Turoring? Yeah Right. Chapter Twenty-Six

Vote

Comment

And enjoy! 😀

Chapter 26. Tutoring? Yeah Right.

2 miles in under 15 minutes. I stop and take a drink from my water bottle.

"Hey Jordyn."

I turn around and see Mason smiling down at me.

I smiled. "H-"

Before I could finish he placed his hands on my cheeks and kisses me on the lips as his hands moved to my lower back.

I smile slightly, "Why did you kiss me? I'm all sweaty and gross."

"What? I can't kiss my hot, sweaty, girlfriend?"

I bite my lip slightly, "I never said you couldn't."

He smirks, "Good cause I want your lips on mine all the time."

I giggle, " I see what you did there. Slipping a rhyme."

*********

I sit on the edge of his bed as he changes his wet shirt from the rain. I bite my lip and smile slightly. He turns around and smiles at me. I get up and walk towards him, placing my hands on his waist I stand up on my tiptoes and kiss him. We begin to make out passionately and deeply with every kiss he gets sucked into it more and more. I jump onto him and he holds my legs around his waist. We fall onto his bed, his warm body on top of mine, his body's heat radiated onto me with every touch, and every movement. His hands trail up my leg, and he kisses down my neck towards my chest. He takes off my shirt and pushes our bodies as close as possible. Our breath became hot and heavy. His lips attached to my collarbone as his hands moved up my leg slowly.

*Ding*

His hands finally met my upper thigh, centimeter away from my hips. His lips attached to the curve of my breast as he kisses intensely.

*Ding*

He stopped kissing me and looks at the door in front of us.

"Are you gonna get that?" I ask.

He put his hand on his face and stands up grabbing a shirt and pulling it on quickly, walking out the door. I stand up and pull my shirt on and stand in the door way trying to make out who was at the door. Soon, I saw wet high tops walk through the door, and then another pare of high tops. The two pares of feet walked quickly towards me. I look up to see Jack and Mark.

"Well, look who we have here." Jack smirks.

I sighed, "Hi guys."

"So what are you doing here?" Mark inquires.

"Um..."

"Oh I'm tutoring her."  Mason tells them, stepping next to me.

"What are you two doing here?" I ask.

"Getting tutored as well." Jack says.

Marks face was plan with no expression, "For Sure For Sure."

Jack starts to laugh out of the blue, creeped out, I look at him weirdly. "What are you laughing about?"

He smiles, "Oh nothing."

"Um...okay."

Mason claps his hands together, "We should head to the table and start working."

"Yes 'working'." Jack says  as he did a weird little hand thing.

"What are you doing, Jackson?" Mason asks.

"Nothing Mr. Evans."

They pull out their books and notebooks and start writing things down. After about a minute of me sitting there in silence they both look at me.

"Where is your stuff?" Jackson asks with an eyebrow raised.

My face heats up, "Oh" I stand up and smack my forehead, "Oh silly me I forgot...my stuff at home."

Mark just stares at me blankly, and Jack has a confused look on his face.

"What do you mean you forgot your stuff at home?" He asks.

"I mean. I forgot it...at home."

Jack laughs and looks me up and down, "Then you must be stupid if you came to ge-"

Mason stares at him and cuts him off, " Nobody calls anyone stupid. Got it?"

"Uh.. Yes Sir."

"Oh, well, look at the time, I best get going. Later guys. Bye Mason."

"Mason?!" Jack and Mark say Simultaneously.

Redness flooded my face like a red apple, I felt like I could pass out. I was silent.

*************

Zoey's POV

That morning around 7 a.m.

My mother walks into my room while I was still asleep. I rub my eyes and look at her.

"Zoey darling, get up. Your father left for work and should be back around 8. I'm heading out for work, you can pick up dinner or go out, there's money on the counter. I should be back around the time your father is. So bye sweetly, love you."

"Oh okay mom, love you too."

She closes the door behind her and I hear her high heels tap against the hard wood as she walks down the stairs.

Kyle pushes the blankets off of his face, "That was a close one!"

"Kyle! Oh my goodness. What if she caught us! My parents would kill me!"

He smirks and runs his hands through his hair. I glance down at his shirtless chest. He smiles and kisses me on the lips, "Don't worry, we won't get caught."