The Teacher's Choice: Two

Hey Guys! Don't forget to vote; it takes only seconds and helps others to see the story! Thank you! :D

Vote, Comment, and Follow.

The Teacher's Choice: 2

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I roll over and bang my hand against the top of my clock. I roll out of bed and walk over to my dresser and look at myself in the mirror. My hair is in knots and is like a big puff ball on my head. "Stupid hair." I grumble.

I picked up my brush and start to slowly brush the knots away. How does my hair even get like this?

Once I was done with my hair, I put on some black leggings with a longish grey T-shirt. I then walked over to my dresser and put on my makeup and decide to curl my already curly hair. I quickly slip on my black high top converse and jog down the stairs.

"Jordyn, I cooked you pancakes!" My Mom exclaims.

I smile, "Mom you didn't have to do that."

She smiles back, "But its your last first day. And my baby will be all grown up."

Before I finish eating, my mom sits down next to me,drenching her pancake with syrup. I finish my food and walk back upstairs to brush my teeth.

"Jordyn, hurry we're going to be late." My best friend, Zoey hollers from downstairs.

I run down stairs and grab my plain, boring, navy blue, backpack. "Okay let's go." I tell Zoey.

We walk out the door and work our way to the school.

As we arrived at school, my other Best Friend, Kyle, runs up to us and starts hugging me.

I laugh and pat his back. "Hey there!" I chirp.

"Heeey!" He grins.

"Can I see which classes we have together...if we have any?" I ask, and pull my schedule out.

He nods and hands his schedule to me. "We have first, second, fourth, and last hour together, same with Zoey."

"Good, Cause I don't want to be stuck with those freaks." He tells us, pointing to his jock friends.

Sometimes it's hard for Zoey and I to believe he has other friends, it's sad to say. "Yeah."

****

2:02p.m. Last Hour.
Gym.

I walk through the gymnasium doors to see Kyle standing alone, with a bunch of girls, giggling and talking about something.

The coach blows his whistle, "Class, My name is Mr. Evans."

I turn around to see the cute, handsome guy I saw and practically dragged home last night.

As he rambles on, not even looking my way, I catch myself staring at him and he looks over at me.

I awkwardly smile at him and he walks up to me.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Well I'm a student here, and I can see you're a teacher."

"Yeah, I didn't know you were in high school." He informs me.

"Well, Mr. Evans I thought you were a high school student."

*******

Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments! I love reading them! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!