The Break Up. Chapter Nineteen

Chapter 19. The Break Up.

Zoey's POV

I walk into my house with water dripping down my face. I run my hand against the wall to find the light switch. I flip it on, but the light never came on. "That's just great." I mumble.

I kick my muddy shoes off next to the door and begin to walk to my room. I open my door and walk into my bathroom. I slip out of my dirty clothes and into the shower. Quickly hopping out of the shower and wrapped myself up in a towel, walking over to my closet I grab some dark grey short shorts and a white see throughish crop top.

*********

I stuff my face with ice cream as I watch 'The Notebook.' The rain poured down harder, sounding like hail. Soon a loud knock echoed throughout my house. I push the blanket off of me and start walking towards the large door. I look out the peephole to see a dark shadow not knowing who the person is. Whoever the person is kept banging on the door. I open it slowly, making a large creaking noise. Kyle.

He smiles slightly, "Hey Zoey." He says, as water drips down his face.

I grab his arm and pull him in the house. " What are you doing here?" I ask, walking towards the hall closet. I pull out a big, soft, almost fluff like towel and hand it to him.

He dry's his face, " I wanted to talk to you. "

I cross my arms over my chest, "About Jordyn, right?"

"Yes, now, what's your problem?"

"Such a nice way to put it, Kyle!" I walk to the couch and sit down.

"Zo."

"Alright, yes, I over reacted, like way overboard. I'm jealous of her, she gets all the guys, she has like the most perfect relationship ever. Brant even wants her. All the guys do. I'm sorry."

"You shouldn't be apologizing to me."

"Your right. I'm just gonna have to do it in the morning."

He sits down next to me, wrapping his arm around me. "Yeah well it is late."

I held my hands up, "Your still soaking wet."

"Right."

Sorry for the shortness guys. I just had to get this published, it's been forever since I've published any chapters from this book.