Bonus Chapter.

Short.

Masons POV.

Two Months Later.

"Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more."

I glance over at Jordyn singing and dancing in the passenger seat. I chuckle and look back at the road. I reach over and turn the radio down.

"I can't believe how dark it is already."

I quickly glance at her and nod. "Yup, seasons are weird I tell ya." She continues to do her cute little dance in the seat. "You're weird."

"Yup so are you, that's why we make such a great couple." She says teasingly.

"Wanna get some pie?" I inquire.

She places her hand on my arm. "You know I do!"

*~*

"And for you sir?"

I scan the pie section on the menu. "Uh.."

I hear little giggles from in front of me. I glance at Jordyn. "May we have another minute?" She asks the waiter. "What are you getting?"

I rub my neck, " I can't decide between Cherry or Pecan."

She chuckles, "Okay, you get Pecan and I'll get cherry." She pushes her hair behind her ear and folds up her menu placing it onto the table. I grab her menu and put it on top of mine.

"Are you ready?" The waiter booms in.

"Uh yes. She'll have cherry and I'll take pecan, please."

"Anything else?"

I shake my head slightly. "No that'll be it, thanks."

He gives us one last smile before walking into the kitchen. I feel something hit me in the nose softly. I look over to Jordyn and see her taking a sip from her water. "Did you throw the wrapper from your straw at me?"

She giggles, "Maybe."

I place my hand on hers and smile slightly. "You ready for college?"

She sighs, "No, not yet. I heard that some of the professors are jerks."

"Oh yeah no doubt about that."

"Are you ready to teach again?" She questions.

"Yeah, can't wait to hear the teachers bitch."

"Here are your pies." The man smiles and puts the pies down in front of us.

"Thank you." Jordyn and I say simultaneously.

"People just don't grow up." She reaches for her fork and pokes it into the pie. "Your wounds are healing pretty quick now." She states.

I take a bite out of the beautiful pecan pie in front of me.

"Looks like you're in heaven." She teases.

I laugh, "Jordyn, I need to ask you something."

She looks up at me and smiles, "Yeah?"

"Will you move in with me?"

*******

Hey My People! Thank you for sticking with me!

Just so you all know, the second book is also up! It's called Legal Love. Hope to see you there! Thank you SO much for all your kind words and support, I can't thank you enough, it means the world, I'm so grateful and blessed!!❤️