The Teachers Choice: Three

Authors Note: Hey Guys! Don't forget to vote; it takes only seconds and helps others to see the story! Thank you! :D

Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think!

Hope you Like.

----------> Photo of Kyle on the side.

The Teacher's Choice: 3

Zoey and I walk through the gym doors. She smiles and elbows me in the arm, "Mr. Evans is so hot!"

I grin.

"You called me?" Mr. Evans queries.

Her cheeks immediately turn bright pink. "Uh...no."

"You sure?" He asks with a small smile.

"Yes...sir." she reply's.

"Ladies you have 5 minutes to change."

Zoey grabs my arm and drags me to the girls locker room.

We quickly change out of our normal clothes and walk back into the gym.

Kyle spots us from the other side of the gym and runs up to us. His shirt is so tight you could see his abs.

"Your shirts a little tight there." I say, trying to hold back my laughter.

He smirks, "I see that smile." He points out.

"Would you guys like to play volleyball or basketball?" Mr. Evans asks the class.

All the kids start shouting different things.

"Okay, if you want to play volleyball, raise your hand."

Half the class raises their hands.

"Here let's just do this. If you want to play volleyball go over there. If you want to play basketball go over there." He tells us, pointing at the spots outside.

Kyle and I race to get the ball. But he beat me to it.

"Kyle."

"What?" He replies.

I take the ball from him and throw the ball through the hoop.

"Hey!" He whines.

I smirk, "Its not my fault you suck at basketball."

"Is that a challenge?" He asks.

"Maybe so." I smile.

He takes the ball from me and makes a basket. Soon after Zoey joins my team.

"Whoa whoa whoa! That's so not fair!" Kyle complains.

"How about to make it fair, I'll join your team." Mr. Evans says with a small.

"Ok sounds good." Kyle said.

Kyle throws the ball to Mr. Evans but I caught it. I toss it in the basket. I tried to make another basket. But Mr. Evans and Kyle were blocking me. I throw it to Zo, who sadly misses the basket.

After a few minutes. The guys were a head of us by two points because frickin Kyle pushed me.

"Are you alright?" Mr Evans asks, giving me his hand.

I smile and grab his warm hand. "I'm fine." I tell him and balance myself.

Two girls run up to Mr. Evans.

"Mr. Evans! Will you play volleyball with us?" They ask, but practically beg, pathetic.

He smiles politely at the girls. "Once this game is over."

Soon enough, the game was over and Mr. Evans practically got dragged to play volleyball.

The guys won by one point. Because Kyle, again pushed me.

Zo grins at me, "So how does it feel to hold Mr. Evans hand?" She asks with a giggle and bats her eyelashes.

I blush, "Shut up!"

*******

Sorry for the shortness. I hope you enjoyed.

And what do you think so far?