The Teachers Choice: Six

Hope you enjoy it.

What do you think of the new cover?

The Teacher's Choice: 6

Kyle and I walk into my house, I place my hand against the wall and look for the switch and flip it on.

"Hey there, looks like the power came back on, your mother went to go get a few candles."

I jump back and scream when I see Mr. Evans come out of nowhere.

"Oh my gosh! Why are you here?" I ask.

He grins, "Your mother invited me over."

"My mother invited you over... interesting. What did she need you for?" I question, stepping closer to him.

He grins innocently. "Grown up stuff."

Kyle makes a face of disgust, "Nasty, dude."

"I just threw up in my mouth a little bit." I blurt out.

"Not that. She needed help on the sink."

"Oh okay... Good." I say, smiling.

He smirks, "And why is that a good thing?"

"Because.. Your my teacher and she's my mom. It's sick and pretty disturbing."

"I'm gonna leave you here." I tell him and walk into the kitchen with Kyle.

"That was odd." Kyle admits, pulling my orange juice out of fridge.

"Duh" I acquiesce with my bruh face.

Kyle grins at me and puts on his glasses, "So... you've got a thing for boys with glasses?"

I giggle, " Maybe"

I hear my moms heels tap against the hard wood floors on her way to the kitchen.

She smiles, "Darling, mind making us sandwiches, thanks!" She walks back out into the living room, giving me no time to answer.

I turn to Kyle and scoff, rolling my eyes. "Yeah, sure mom"

"Do you and your mom get along? Cause every time something comes out of your mouth about her is shit." 

"She thinks we do, I'm not going to let her think we don't unless she crosses the line." I inform him.

"Hasn't she already, like, a lot?"

"Yup." I pull out the plates and the rest of the stuff and Kyle starts to help me make the food.

Kyle laughs out of the blue.

I glance at him and smile, "What?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me!" I demand. 

"The way you look at him."

I raise an eyebrow, "At who?"

"Mr. Evans."

"I look at him like I look at everyone else."

He smirks, "Oh come on...you can tell me."

I smile and feel my cheeks heat up. "He's cute, that's all."

Someone clears their throat, Kyle and I turn around.

Mr. Evans standing in the entrance way. "I just came to get us water." He informs us.

"Oh yeah, uhhh, sorry I forgot about the drinks." I grab two cups and fill them up with  cold water and hand them to him.

"Thank you." He tells me, before leaving the kitchen.

"Jordyn darling." My mom calls out.

I walk out in the living room and looked at her, pulling my hair up into a messy bun. "What?" I yawn.

"Can you get me...us some wine?"

I sigh, "Sure."

Once I walk back into the kitchen Kyle was heading to the bathroom. I stand up on my tip toes and grab the wine glasses, once I had both of them in my hand I quickly turn around and bumped into Mr. Evans butt, dropping one of the glasses in the process, making it smash and shatter against the floor.

"Damn, I'm sorry." He apologizes.

My mom comes rushing in and looks at the ground next to my bare feet.

"Jordyn, that was my favorite glass." My mom huffs like a eight year old child, crossing her arms and everything.

I roll my eyes and sigh.

"It was my fault." He grabs the broom thats leaned against the side of the fridge. I hop onto the counter so I wouldn't step on the glass and hop back off once it was safe.

"Mason, don't do that. Jordyn can do that." My mom tells him.

"But she could have stepped on the glass."

My mom smiles, "Oh right."

"Thanks"

My mom loops her arm around his and pulls him into the living room.

Kyle  walks around the corner and back into the kitchen.

"No offense, but your moms a bitch."

I roll my eyes and nod. "Tell me about it."

After about 25 minutes later, Kyle leaves and I had to go down stairs and say goodbye to Mr. Evans.

I fake smile, "Bye Mr. Evans." I say, rolling my eyes.

My mom says her goodbyes and gave him a hug, walking into her bedroom.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yup, fine."

"So you think I'm cute, huh?"

I blush, "Pffft...what are you talking about." I laugh awkwardly

"Goodnight Jordyn"

I close the door and lean against it, bitting my lip. That Mr. Evans.

Hope you enjoyed. Vote, Comment, and Follow.